Spooky vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Spooky vore

Postby xNara » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:23 pm

i found these.
Attachments
interior_food_and_catering__halloween_2022__by_spunkbug_dfg6dst-fullview.jpg
caught_into_the_squeeze_box__spooky_s_jumpscares__by_spunkbug_de74xzf-fullview.jpg
dance_anchor__spooky___halloween_2021__by_spunkbug_desk8rw-fullview.jpg
spooky_snack_by_kyudude_d900xoh-pre (1).jpg
Last edited by xNara on Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xNara
Been posting for a bit

Re: Spooky vore

Postby Aces » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:56 pm

I'm not sure it's our right to be taking people's art from other sites and reposting it without even leaving credit to the artist. Especially when they were leaving DA to avoid their work being ripped without permission.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Spooky vore

Postby SoraZora » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:26 am

Aces wrote:I'm not sure it's our right to be taking people's art from other sites and reposting it without even leaving credit to the artist. Especially when they were leaving DA to avoid their work being ripped without permission.

I was thinking the same thing lol. The artist probably wouldn't be too pleased.
SoraZora
New to the forum

Return to Softvore