My collection (may include sexual, scat, gore, etc.)

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

My collection (may include sexual, scat, gore, etc.)

Postby sevensix » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:42 pm

I'm not an artist or a writer, but I commission or request work occasionally. I figure I'll post some of it here for anyone it interests.
Last edited by sevensix on Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

A Rabbit Feast colorization

Postby sevensix » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:53 pm

To start with: This partial colorization of Combat and thebigbrap's comic "A Rabbit Feast". thebigbrap is the artist and colorist. Combat originally commissioned the comic in black and white; I volunteered to co-fund having it colored. Unfortunately, the two of them lost interest after only three of five pages were colored.

The first two colored pages are in the linked album on Combat's account, but the third hasn't been posted here as far as I know. The last two pages (visible in the same gallery) include digestive gore and scat.
Attachments
Combat-476404-Combat_commission01_01cv.jpg
Page 1 (sex only)
Combat-518045-Combat_commission01_02.jpg
Page 2 (sex; vore)
Combat_commission01_03.jpg
Page 3 (sex; vore)
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

"sevensix fox"

Postby sevensix » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:32 am

A request I got from JamKat, back when they were taking them. I'd imagined a followup, but they didn't end up drawing it. The fox would have been showing off their now-padded figure, and encouraging the viewer to have sex with their "date".
Attachments
sevensix fox.png
Implied sex
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

"mlprarityspike"

Postby sevensix » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:37 am

Anonymous colorization of a previous anonymous piece, received through a 4chan /trash/ drawthread.
Anonymous wrote:I feel idiotic for having to say "I don't like vore or MLP or noncon" but... I did this anyway so I guess I don't hate it all that much, do I? Well, my headcanon says she likes it this way and he doesn't swallow, just sticks her in there. Yeah, I'll feel better now.

Caption: "When we were young, we liked sweet and cute things, but as we age our appetites change. We still like them, but in different ways."
Attachments
mlprarityspike.png
Sex
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Re: My collection (may include sexual, scat, gore, etc.)

Postby EPHiro » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:24 pm

Too bad about the "A Rabbit Feast" colorization. I would have liked to have seen at least the next pic in color.
EPHiro
New to the forum

Re: A Rabbit Feast

Postby sevensix » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:09 am

EPHiro wrote:Too bad about the "A Rabbit Feast" colorization. I would have liked to have seen at least the next pic in color.

Same. It's a pretty impressive piece; showing things rarely drawn in detail. Maybe someday; when there's the conjunction of a colorist up to the job and a commissioner (or multiple) ready to fund it.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Royal Meal edits

Postby sevensix » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:29 am

Edits commissioned from MagnificentArsehole to a two-page sequence they previously drew for sketchyaura. Original pages: 1, 2.
Attachments
sketchyaura_full_vore02_Edit.jpg
The Royal Sisters bring a changeling into their chambers to induldge a fantasy. (contains sex)
sketchyaura_full_vore02_Edit (1).jpg
The Royal Sisters bring a changeling into their chambers to induldge a particularly consequential fantasy. (contains sex)
20191017_Sketchyaura_LF_ChanglingLuna_Celestia_69_Edit.jpg
Following Luna's indulgence, Celestia enjoys her new changeling "sister". I'm sure someone can handle Luna's duties. (contains sex)
Last edited by sevensix on Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Onesyotya edits

Postby sevensix » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:58 pm

Text edit of a panel from Onna Yuusha to Shota Orc (The Female Hero and the Shota Orc), by Saisou; and the same edit made to Vultraz's pony redraw of that panel.
Attachments
Onna Yuusha to Shota Orc 07 01 01 edit.png
Original panel edit
5a.png
Ponified panel edit
Last edited by sevensix on Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

The Jedi's Proposal

Postby sevensix » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:21 pm

Reward obtained from Brazzel's presently-inactive Patreon. Has sexual content and post-vore scat. Also hosted on Google Docs.
Spoiler: show
Ka’Pa looked down upon the Jedi, rubbing his sluglike abdomen. She stared back up at him, batting her eyes.

“So,” he said in Huttese. “You offered a counter proposal and I must admit, I fail to see how it would be mutually beneficial.”

“You would receive your payment-”

“Beneficial for you, Mara Jade.”

Licking his lips, Ka’Pa glanced at his bodyguards. Both held their blasters at their hips, but their attitudes were tense. Mara Jade stood unarmed before them and still they were cautious, as they should be. Returning his gaze to the Jedi, Ka’Pa beckoned her forward. She took another step toward his platform.

“You can see how I would think this might be a trap, Mara. You are smart, I will admit, and at the end of this deal, I get everything and you get nothing. Less than nothing. You understand what a Hutt’s stomach can do, I presume?”

“I do,” Mara said. “I count on it.”

The corners of Ka’Pa’s broad mouth twitched upwards. Now that she was closer, he could see the woman’s knees rubbing together through the fabric of her pants. He had seen such arousal before, but he had not thought Mara Jade capable of it. She had been a shrewd businesswoman in their previous dealings. Perhaps the value of her fetish outweighed her desire to live or to serve. He licked his lips again.

“You understand then that this is a one way journey? My servants will pick any choice bits out of the refuse left behind, but your body will be destroyed, which seems a waste. Now, if you were to consider become a servant yourself-”

“I have no desire to become one of your slaves,” Mara said, raising a hand. “This deal is already skewed in your favor, Hutt, just as you like it.”

“Indeed, indeed,” Ka’Pa said, narrowing his eyes. “But I still fail to see how it benefits you. Are you laced in poison? Do you mean to assassinate me?”

“I am not, and if I wanted to assassinate you, I could have done it a dozen times since walking into this room. This is a personal desire, Ka’Pa, nothing more.”

“Greed. I can understand greed.”

Mara took another step forward. The two guards made as if to lift their weapons, but Ka’Pa stayed them with an outstretched hand. He allowed Mara to approach, shifting as she leapt onto his platform. While her nose wrinkled somewhat at his scent, the discomfort quickly melted into something like lust.

Interesting.

“If you are expecting to seduce me,” Ka’Pa said, “then I am afraid that you have underestimated your appeal. I have servants for pleasure, each as exotic and capable as any of the finest brothel maids in the galaxy.”

“I don’t intend to cause you pleasure,” Mara said. Her eyes were locked on his stomach. “No more pleasure than a good meal, perhaps.”

Ka’Pa snorted. He couldn’t help it. The desires of Jedi had always been ridiculous things in his opinion, but the sheer insanity of what she was proposing tickled him in a way that nothing else had in ages. Despite himself, he could feel his stomach growl. Saliva leaked from between his lips.

“You wish to be eaten?” he confirmed.

“Yes.”

“Whole and alive?”

“Of course.”

“Digested?”

“Yes.”

“Churned into waste while I watch you bulge out my stomach like only a good feast can?”

“That’s exactly right,” Mara said. “You are very generous to extend such an offer.”

“I’ve extended nothing yet,” Ka’Pa grumbled, though as Mara waded through the pile of cushions that surrounded him, he couldn’t help but shudder. Powerful, forthright women never came to him willingly. When she stopped at his side, he could feel her heat, and if she had any qualms about the bitter scent he emitted, she kept them to herself. More than that, actually. She seemed to actively enjoy it.

“You’re so large,” she teased, taking one of his hands. “You will have no trouble fitting me, I presume?”

“You presume correct,” Ka’Pa said. His eyes were half closed. She was kneading her knuckles into his palm. His eyes opened again, though, when she placed one of his fingers in her mouth and sucked. “Hey!”

Both guards jumped to the platform, but Ka’pa flicked his other hand toward them, his gaze never leaving Mara.

“That is interesting,” he said. “You’re tasting me?”

“It’s only fair,” Mara said, letting go of his hand. “You’ll be tasting me, soon.”

Ka’Pa squirmed. Her palm was resting on his stomach now, sinking into the flabby skin. As more of her weight descended upon him, he shook his head.

This could be a trick. It could be, but…

Mara’s eyes were glazed over in pleasure. Her hands slid over his slimy skin, caressing his belly and sides as she embraced him like a lover, filling herself with his presence. When her clothes stuck to her body with sweat, she removed them, and then Ka’Pa had no more doubts about her intentions for her arousal was as clear as day. Between her pale legs there was a distinct shimmer of anticipation.

Ka’Pa admired her body for a moment, taking in the lithe muscles and soft curves of her womanly form before blinking his approval. He laughed then, putting a finger beneath her chin.

“You amuse me, Mara,” he said. “And the smell of you is certainly pleasant. I shall fulfil your request, though I must admit that I think it foolish.”

“You can think it foolish, Ka’Pa,” Mara said, reaching for his face. “But it is my greatest desire.”

She stroked his cheeks, running her thumbs over the corners of his lips as he wriggled in her grasp. Then, with a flick of his tongue, he licked her.

“You taste good,” he admitted. “Not as good as the feasts my chefs prepare, but good enough as to not be offensive.”

“That is somewhat offensive,” Mara teased. Her hands were working their way into his mouth. Ka’Pa allowed them to pass over his tongue. “Am I not worthy of the great Ka’Pa after all of the work that I did for you?”

Another lick covered her head and chest in a thin layer of slime. His breath was vulgar, but Mara craved it. She could see down into the undulating depths of his throat. Would it be a short squeeze, or a long, drawn out glide? Ka’Pa had placed his hands under her arms. He was lifting her. His hot breath radiated over her body.

“Goodbye, Mara Jade,” he said. “You were a good business partner. For a Jedi.”

With that, he tilted her into his mouth and swallowed.

The descent was exactly as Mara had hoped. His body was far more flexible than a human’s, his skin sagging beneath her weight as she allowed the muscles to work her down, down, down into the pits of his stomach which burned from the moment she touched it. Heat, odor, and slime marinated the Jedi in an obscene mixture before she felt Ka’Pa move, sliding off of the platform. His gelatinous body shielded her from the impact, quivering softly as she applied to the last of her desires. With her fingers buried in her folds, Mara closed her eyes and allowed his body to take hers. She was his to digest.

---

After that, Ka’Pa left his meal to churn in his stomach. He could barely feel her except for the occasional twitch and as he moved about his compound, she hindered him no more than any large meal would. Sure, he could still taste her on his lips, but once the salt had dissolved and a new business venture was proposed, Mara was forgotten.

As Ka’Pa lounged in his hoversled, he looked down at his gut to find that it was as pliable as it ever had been, if a little large, and with a wet slap he sent it jiggling. He chuckled as he watched the waves. He let himself sag in repose, listening to the gurgle of his body’s temperament, thinking only of the money he had received and would receive in the future. If every other Jedi was as agreeable as Mara Jade was, he would end his life as a very rich Hutt, and a very fat one. As his eyes started to flutter, he gestured to his servants, allowing them to bear him to his bed.

The next morning, he woke to a rumble and, with the ease of a ruler, loosed his bowels into a brass bowl at the foot of his bed, watched by several silk-clad servants. As the brown mess settled in the bowl, he grunted. Two servants approached him.

“Master?” one asked, bowing their head.

“I need you to search through that,” Ka’Pa said, pointing at the bowl. “There may be valuables to be found in the remains.”

“At once, Master.”

The two servants approached the bowl, rolling up their sleeves as they did so. Out of the corner of his eye, Ka’Pa could see the other servants turn their heads. He smiled. Maybe if the two already searching didn’t find anything, he would make the others check.

And if nothing was found, then his business was concluded.
Attachments
Sheq_Patron_Rework.docx
Downloadable copy
(10.58 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Work in galleries

Postby sevensix » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:01 pm

Some work that artists and writers have already uploaded, so I don't want to steal their views.

You May Nom the Bride. Has partial nudity. Subscribestar signup reward from Omny.

Voracious Vows. Has sexual content. Image is a colorization by plaguetyranno of "You May Nom the Bride" (linked above). Description is a "lemon" reward I got from doomfister's Patreon.

Releasing Rarity. Has sexual content and disposal scat. Image is an anonymous colorization of a piece originally by Sukebepanda. Description is another doomfister "lemon". Got both through doomfister's Patron.

Still Kissable. Has post-vore scat. Commission from Misscaine.

Ona-Urn. Has nudity (sort of), sexual implications, and post-vore scat. Commission from AlexSama, from a concept developed with doomfister. Ever admired a digested pony, but didn't want to have sex with them because you'd get them all over yourself? Now you can.

OMG a snek Hi!. Commission from Omny.

Dragon Food 1/2. Commission from MagnificentArsehole. Unauthorized continuation of Shattersilver's "Dragon Bonding" (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6). Pinkie was nervous when she found out about the new, pony-eating dragon moving to Ponyville. But once she got to know him, they soon became friends; and he learned to roll with her hyperactive demeanor. She felt funny at first when she heard that Twilight had been eaten; but once she found out how much fun she and Fluttershy had had, she had to try it for herself. Once she'd finished her already scheduled parties and work shifts, she didn't waste any time.

Dragon Food 2/2. Commission from MagnificentArsehole. Mr. and Mrs. Cake accepted Pinkie's decision to retire as dragon food, but it's not easy to find a sitter for foals as rambunctious as their twins. Pinkie agreed that she'd ask Spyro if he'd help fill the vacancy he was creating. The foals had taken to him quickly when they'd met before, so he shouldn't have too much trouble.
Last edited by sevensix on Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Ona-Urn by DarkPinkie

Postby sevensix » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:08 pm

Didn't commission or request this exactly, but helped inspire it, and tipped the artist afterward. doomfister later built a story on it, but I wasn't involved.
Attachments
Ona-Urn_Final.png
Has nudity (sort of), sexual implications, and post-vore scat
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Re: My collection (may include sexual, scat, gore, etc.)

Postby sevensix » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:38 pm

Added an item to "Work in galleries" list.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Luna Collection Prologue

Postby sevensix » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:11 pm

Already posted in another thread, but linking for completeness: Luna Collection Prologue, by Shattersilver. A draft of a story I commissioned, which the writer unfortunately lost interest in continuing. Contains sexual, scat (disposal) and (digestive) gore content.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore