A girl goes in the jungle for selfie and met a Boa

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

A girl goes in the jungle for selfie and met a Boa

Postby ScaryDesign » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:44 am

I really like designing women's clothes, and I often search pinterest for images that I like.
So by chance I find a girl wearing this dress (which I find really sexy) and therefore I decide to draw her.
I really like the result, but I always find flaws when I see it again, (like his hands, my worst enemy).
Now the thing that scares me the most is having to justify the physics of the scene...
...But I really liked the idea of ​​him taking it up to eat her, so I could dangle it.

I hope you like it and feel free to give your criticisms.
Thanks
Attachments
Beauty and the Boa colored.jpg
Beauty and the Boa colored 2.jpg
Last edited by ScaryDesign on Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScaryDesign
New to the forum

Re: A girl goes in the jungle for selfie and met a Boa

Postby CoolKaios » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:26 pm

I think it's excelent so far.
CoolKaios
New to the forum

Postby umakeisee » Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:30 am

You should message Eka to request opening a gallery if you plan to continue making vore content. I'd be interested to see more stuff in your style.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ScaryDesign » Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:03 pm

I have the permission from today, so i will upload all my work
ScaryDesign
New to the forum

Return to Softvore