things you want to see.

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

things you want to see.

Postby ZeMentlegen » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:22 pm

So, as a browser of vore animations, a couple of things check off the boxes right away.
Number 1: SOUND. sound is an element that so few get right, but when they do it's game over for whatever composure i had.
Number 2: THE STRUGGLE. if the prey is unwilling, a realistic struggle is some of the most pants destroying thing ever! a good example is the link that comes with this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D6_ticmQf4

If i have left anything out, please, share your thoughts.
ZeMentlegen
New to the forum

Re: things you want to see.

Postby SunsetSteady » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:53 pm

That particular animation I've never seen before, and it reminds me of another point to add. While not entirely realistic, that sort of rhythmic churning the stomach does to work the post-digestion soupy mix into the intestines is top dollar, especially if the prey is still kicking when it starts. In a good animation, a lot of work goes into making that process feel satisfying and sexy, and I think an animation like captures that sort of thing quite nicely.
I write those dang ol stories! Check it out at my userpage!
SunsetSteady
Been posting for a bit

Postby brokendollmaker » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:19 am

Sounds, burps, and a nice full belly with a squirming prey~
from the dark.

[Check out my developing M/F vore RPG, - Blurry Border. Now recruiting members for development, DM for the game's Discord group!]
brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anomnity88 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:08 am

Willing, realistic f/f vore.
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby bongobongo » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:39 am

In animation I love hearing the sounds of the stomach hard at work digesting it’s prey. If the prey is unwilling, muffled screams and hand and face imprints are the best! Also, if it includes swallowing, hearing the gulps and seeing the prey’s imprint slide down her pred’s throat is super sexy. I adore the bits where you can see the last of the prey sticking out of a pred’s mouth
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:37 am

Probably a dead topic, but I like to see pixel sprite vore. Though I seem to mainly like aquatic animals swallowing live prey whole. I've done a lot of sprite animation & edits of my favorite creatures eating player characters.

So, I'm not a fan of all the gore, blood shed, bone shattering hard vore scenarios.... I'd rather see more cute creatures in vore scenarios.

I ONLY like the soft vore scenarios where the prey is kept alive somehow inside the predator;'s belly. Those are the best in my opinion. Maybe they take the prey to another destination, or perhaps they just swallow them to keep them company inside the predator somehow. :gulp:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby TechFox200 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:32 am

My favorite part is the undressing. It is like taking off a candy wrapper. You go from person to food. Now you are stripped and just another animal. Nude prey is a must for me.
TechFox200
New to the forum

Postby Nerdrarg » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:39 pm

More unwilling prey.

More female prey.

Less vore ending in sex(I don’t HATE it but there’s wayyyy too much of it for me to the point where it actually hinders my enjoyment when it devolves into that)

More detailed descriptions of the journey down the throat and forced through each muscle.

More struggles like you said

More squirming bulges and feature in the bulges
Nerdrarg
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore