Twytch Twryth, and his stories

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Twytch Twryth, and his stories

Postby Onewingedangel » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:31 pm

Hey, back when you look yummy was the place for human/human vore an author by the name of Twytch Twyrth wrote stories, and I was wondering if anybody had them? I recently lost all of the ones I had saved. Specifically I miss the one titled: "I was a teen age Giantess" and the ones titled "Mara's Problem" and "Tara's Problem". If anybody has them I would be deeply grateful if you shared!

And if your reading this Twytch, your work is sorely missed! I'd love to see sequels to the Vore Crusader and the first 5 parts of I was a teenage Giantess!
Onewingedangel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:38 am

I think I had I Was a Teenage Giantess but when I built my new pc my old HD didn't survive the transfer. I lost a lot of stuff. :( It's even worse now that all the vore sites have gone the way of the dinosaurs. I hope someone still has the stories.

Postby TW » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:06 pm

Many of Twytch Twryth's stories are posted on my smartgroup. If you wanna join, send me an email. [email protected]

(I would post em here, but I do not have permission.)
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:10 pm

which smartgroups is that

Postby TW » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:13 pm

Zewhatchers hide away.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:29 pm

never heard of it can you provide a link for it

Postby TW » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:33 pm

Providing a link would not be helpful to anyone. Due to Smart groups Policies, because of the content of my group, it is private and only members can veiw it. If you send me an email with a request join. Making sure you give me the email address you want the invite sent to. I will invite you to the group.

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:46 pm

you're going to have to give me a specific email address to contact, (Come to think of it can't I just ask you here)

Postby TW » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:12 pm

See the post a little ways above. I posted my email.

TW
Belly Loving Author

Return to Softvore