Final Fantasy XI vore!

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Final Fantasy XI vore!

Postby Mouse » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:59 am

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... fantasy+xi

This is a pre video for Final Fantasy XI before it was even released in Japan... so it's ages old and the game is nothing like this anymore... But there is one scene of a Goobbue eating a Mandragora... Both creatures still exist in the game, but as far as I know they don't do that anymore =P
Mouse
Author

Postby Agora » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:39 pm

:O Nice find!
Agora
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby guest » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:57 pm

Do any of you have videos of the sandworms in FFX eating the characters?

Postby Mouse » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:15 pm

Naw...this is just something my linkshell found...they're not even vores...but I thought I'd pass this on to here...

I used to go with an all female party to the desert area in FFX just to watch them get eaten by the sandworm though... <_< did it over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over... and over... and... >_>;;
Mouse
Author

Postby guest » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:03 am

Would have done the same thing. :lol: Unfortunately I don't own the game. :cry:

Postby Requiem » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:39 am

Heh, interesting that I was working on a FF11 vore sketch last night..
"A solid beginning may lead to the perfect ending. Go for it!"--Charles Glover, Power Stone 2
Requiem
Three Pencil Style!
Three Pencil Style!

Postby Houyo » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:06 am

Wait, there are things that will eat you in this game?

And I never made a mithra?

:cry:
Houyo
???

Postby Mouse » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:06 am

Naw, there's nothing that eats you yet in FFXI... Like I said, this is a demo video of FFXI before it was even out in Japan... lots of changes were made since then...
Mouse
Author

Return to Softvore