Assorted hard vore finds

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Assorted hard vore finds

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:49 am

Nice :D

I love the realistic style as well as the dynamics. And ..yay human prey.
Great finds.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Eupeptic » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:34 am

Another one that's probably more gore than vore:

Eupeptic
I've done no harm, I keep to myself. There's nothing wrong with my, state of mental health. -- Men At Work, "Who Can It Be Now?"
Eupeptic
Official Molecule

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:07 am

Well, he may eat him right after that splat. There are a lot of other stains there already, but not any other splatted animals lying around, bear and donkey already turned into lunch. :P
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Eupeptic » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:55 am

Again, not quite hardvore, but some nice POV shots of tiger vs snowman. Found by Cryptrat in this thread: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21088766 , or a slighly longer version on Youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB1JVp6db-w .

Eupeptic
I've done no harm, I keep to myself. There's nothing wrong with my, state of mental health. -- Men At Work, "Who Can It Be Now?"
Eupeptic
Official Molecule

Postby Eupeptic » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:01 am

This one would belong in the "RL predation" thread, except the news reporter utterly failed to get eaten. So I'm putting it here instead. :)

On tonight's "60 Minutes", there was a story called "Nile Crocodiles: Diving with a deadly predator". Basically, two wildlife filmmakers, Brad Bestelink and his wife Andy Crawford, figured out that you can go SCUBA diving with crocodiles, as long as you do it in the cold season, when the crocs aren't too active. These two, plus Adam Britton (a zoologist from Australia who studies crocs) and Anderson Cooper (the reporter), proceed to dive with the crocs. Britton actually cuts off a small piece of the scale on each croc's tail (!!!) in an effort to build up a DNA database of them.

The main story - same as what was on TV: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50143486n
A transcript of this story: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-5 ... -predator/
There are some shots of crocs attacking four-legged critters from about 2:45 to 3:00 in this story, but they are very very tame, at least by the standards of this forum... basically you see the prey getting dragged into the water and that's it.

There is some extra footage that didn't air on TV:
"Why I went" video with the reporter: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504803_162- ... rocodiles/

"How crocs kill" with Britton and Cooper: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50143494n
Sadly, no good blood-n-guts video, just two guys talking.

"Crocs and Ferraris" with Britton and Cooper: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50143495n
Two guys talking again, about Britton's phrase to describe how crocs are perfectly adapted to what they do.

Note that these may only work in the US and may only work for a limited time (several days). The original story aired on TV in the US on Sunday, 24 May 2013. To see the videos, I had to turn off all my ad-blockers (ugh) and... and... use Windows (yuck!) The things I do in search of vore... :gulp: I wasn't even able to get a good direct download of the video.

Edit: Apparently a crew from the Australian version of "60 Minutes" also went along. Their story aired in July 2012 and is online at
http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/arti ... id=8498686 (both video and transcript). That video worked fine for me in the US. Still no blood and guts, but a slightly different take on the story.

Edit 2: Another version of this aired in February 2012 (!) on the BBC, in two parts: Part 1 and Part 2. The complete shows don't appear to be currently available online; those links offer a couple of clips that will not play for me. The shows were last repeated in September 2012, according to the BBC.

For those not in the US: "60 Minutes" is a weekly news show on the CBS television network. It has been running since the late 1960s. There are usually three or four stories in the hour - much longer than a daily news show. It's usually fairly good, but it's funny to watch the ads; apparently CBS thinks that nobody under about 50 years old is watching it.

Eupeptic

(edited to add Australia and BBC TV links)
Eupeptic
Official Molecule

Postby Eupeptic » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Shark vs. human female. This appears to be a TV ad, but it may be a parody TV ad that is part of a movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udOoMSTKgEA

Eupeptic
Eupeptic
Official Molecule

Postby LilianiMirx » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:24 am

Here's Deadpool feeding Archangel some of his own flesh:
I df.jpg
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby Ka-Atis » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:36 am

LilianiMirx wrote:Here's Deadpool feeding Archangel some of his own flesh:
I df.jpg

Nom nom...?
Now I do wonder - will he eat on, or not, or even puke... 8O
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby LilianiMirx » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:32 pm

Ka-Atis wrote:
LilianiMirx wrote:Here's Deadpool feeding Archangel some of his own flesh:
I df.jpg

Nom nom...?
Now I do wonder - will he eat on, or not, or even puke... 8O

They never followed up on it really but Archangel does get his strength back and the two of them storm Apocalypses' base and joins the rest of the X-Force so I guess what amounts Deadpool managed to (force)feed him worked. How kind of Poolsy. :)
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:42 pm

Hmmm, I would have expected a continuation or reaction to this, but yeah - seems it's a 'left to reader's imagination'-thing. Of, who knows, maybe there will be a comment on it sometime later, in a flashback way..? Archangel: "Deadpool, I remember back then when you .." ;)
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby LilianiMirx » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Post-vore of what I assume is hard-vore.
What_c6504d_5321045.jpg
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby LilianiMirx » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:21 am

Deadpool Killustrated #3
Deadpool goes around the ideaverse to kill off the classics so that he can end the charade he and other fictional characters are living and be free to rest.
He goes to this idea for a world of tinies and apparently drop off cats he's picked up at some other idea.

asdvcxz.jpg

Marvel Now Deadpool #1
asdgggg.jpg
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby Ka-Atis » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:42 am

Ha ha the top one, it's so cute and so disturbing at the same time - "Daaaaaaaaaw- errr... wait..." XD
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby LilianiMirx » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:03 pm

Here is some implied Hard-Vore by sharks done off-panel.
ImpliedHardVoreSharks.jpg
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby Ka-Atis » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:23 am

My favorite prey. Those lucky sharks! :D
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby LilianiMirx » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:15 pm

c3e4ce_5498678.jpg
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby 4ofSwords » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:23 pm

LilianiMirx wrote:
c3e4ce_5498678.jpg

hahaha! :)

Reminds me of this one: http://i.imgur.com/jDG4rpR.jpg
4ofSwords
???

Postby eatmeplease » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:16 pm

^That makes me sad. I love babies.
eatmeplease
---

Postby 4ofSwords » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:17 pm

eatmeplease wrote:^That makes me sad. I love babies.

Babies are absolutely lovely, as are most people. But it's still funny. :)
4ofSwords
???

Postby SuccumbToMadness » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:26 pm

I posted this yesterday in the main vore in media thread. Scene starts about twelve minutes in, I suggest sticking around after the credits roll. f/m same size hard vore.
http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-movie/kazuo-umezus-horror-theater-diet-2005/1-3
SuccumbToMadness
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Hardvore