Imminent hardvore is imminent.

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Imminent hardvore is imminent.

Postby Eupeptic » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:59 am

Reuters via Yahoo! News. Link to Yahoo! that should probably work: http://news.yahoo.com/photos/oddly-enou ... 55067.html

Copy of the small version of the picture:
2011-08-16T091655Z_01_BAN05_RTRIDSP_3_THAILAND.jpg

Direct link to high-resolution image that may or may not work: http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reute ... AILAND.jpg

Caption:
Reuters wrote:Zoo performer Theerapone Manolai smiles as he puts his head between the jaws of a crocodile during a performance for tourists at the Sriracha Tiger Zoo, about 120 km (74 miles) east of Bangkok August 16, 2011. Kanthida Jantanct and Theerapone, both 28, from the province of Chaiyaphum, who have been crocodile performers at the zoo for almost ten years, earn at least 30,000 Baht (1,000 USD) per month for performing shows for at least 2,000 tourists, three times a day, to support their family. REUTERS/Sukree Sukplang

Eupeptic
I've done no harm, I keep to myself. There's nothing wrong with my, state of mental health. -- Men At Work, "Who Can It Be Now?"
Eupeptic
Official Molecule

Re: Imminent hardvore is imminent.

Postby Syndrome » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:04 am

I saw this on an episode of when animals attack! Granted, the guy on the telly was a redneck, but still, he got chewed up a we bit.
Syndrome
Participator

Postby Eupeptic » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:09 am

Another in the same vein. This is apparently a still from a French movie called L'exercice de l'État or "Minister" in English.

minister.jpg
The above is from IMDB. Bigger version at fukung.net

(Where is the crocodile's tongue, though?)

Eupeptic
I've done no harm, I keep to myself. There's nothing wrong with my, state of mental health. -- Men At Work, "Who Can It Be Now?"
Eupeptic
Official Molecule

Postby Fuji12mann » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:46 am

Call me mad but I love to imagine how a big saltwater crocodile with big jaws and fangs bites of my head and swallows it before tearing the rest of my body to pieces. https://www.worldatlas.com/r/w768/uploa ... 43-640.jpg
Je voudrais avalé vivant par une jolie femme avec une grande bouche.
Ik zou het liefst levend opgevreten worden door een mooi mevrouw met een grote mond.
Jeg liker å bli spist livelig av ei pen kvinne med en stor munn.
Fuji12mann
Participator

Postby WolfGirlFood90 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:45 pm

Fuji12mann wrote:Call me mad but I love to imagine how a big saltwater crocodile with big jaws and fangs bites of my head and swallows it before tearing the rest of my body to pieces. https://www.worldatlas.com/r/w768/uploa ... 43-640.jpg

Not crazy at all . I wanna be eaten alive by 1 or 2 girls .
WolfGirlFood90
New to the forum

Return to Hardvore