hardvore = unwilling?

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: hardvore = unwilling?

Postby meal011 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:47 am

I also love hard vore. In real life I like to be bitten hard, really hard. A extremely turn on.
If I see the girls mouths and teeth - I wish to be a chewing toy. It hurts much - a good way
to feel your body.
Excuse my english - Not my native language
meal011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Emi » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:41 am

meal011 wrote:I also love hard vore. In real life I like to be bitten hard, really hard. A extremely turn on.

Me too, me too!!!:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby BBthewolf » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:41 am

BBthewolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Emi » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:16 am

BBthewolf wrote:I Bet this guy was unwilling :)

http://www.johnbrosio.com/wp-content/up ... ng-ceo.jpg

Uh, what a gross!!! Definitely love this picture whoever done this!:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby WolfGirlFood90 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:28 pm

I have that fantasy since I've reached sexuality .I watched a Bible movie in which people where mauled by lions .And somehow that was connected .

I since then have a morbid fantasy of meating a female (or more .plus since the whole furry thing popping up I really like the fantasy of wolf/shark/lion/tiger FemPreds ) and letting myself get torn apart .Slowly and in the most violent way .
I absolutely know that it would be unbearable due to the pain . But that's somehow the thrill . Being absolutely helpless and knowing what's gonna happen . I would love to feel the teeth of a beautiful woman . Let her first nibbling on my fingers maybe . Let her bite them of one by one .
Let her tear the meat from my arms and legs .No need to eat it all . Keep something for later .
Or even better . Monday my arm . Tuesday the other , Wednesday a leg and so on .until I'm only a torso .and then she could eat my torso and dick and before killing me through getting to a vital organ , she can rip out my throat .

Phew .. pretty graphic .But somehow this hot imo .
I really wonder why I am like that . Can't be the movie alone .How many kids have seen those movies (the actual eating was only implied of course .I had no way of actually seeing it ) Somehow my brain had the idea somewhere along the line to go full on preymode .
And that's the problem .
It's a Fantasy I never can actually experience for real .
All the other 'normal' fetishes ,even the really specific ones ,can be achieved
Through meeting the right person or paying them .
But our fetish ?
Sure we have the occasional report of cannibals ..but it's highly illegal to
Even think /speak about it .

So we have to get along with reading stories ,comics and videos .RP maybe

I wrote it in another post before . I really hope we get good vr possibilities in the next few years .Cause if not .. throwing ourselves into a lion cage would be the only way ;)
WolfGirlFood90
New to the forum

Postby AustinWolfclaw » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:44 am

Hardvore = pain. i doubt there's a such thing as willing hard vore.... tho you can create a small environment where the pain from being eaten alive is reduced significantly....
I also like to be eaten be a lot of preds, which can cut down on times to react. There's so many times screaming out in pain, thrashing about and trying to escape becomes ad-nauseum.

maybe the preds can toy with the prey, tail slaps, claw swipes, mauling etc before the coup de grace is delivered.

But back to pain, i myself am not willing prey, but if i'm in the right environment (in this case, a cave in a dense forest), my resistance may go down a little
and you can relax when you nomf me...

~Austin, hard vore prey deer
AustinWolfclaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby WolfGirlFood90 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:42 pm

I've seen people cutting of pieces of their genitals and similar things .
The cannibal of rothenburg has tried biting of his willingly victims penis .
After failing ,the victim .. actually I refuse calling him victim .that guy new exactly what he's in for ... so his partner in crime drank a few cough sirup bottles (which funny enough ,don't have any opioids in them in Germany,so who knows how much that helped in the end )and asked for his killer to use a edged knive . They did and afterwards he came a bunch of times ,bleeding in the bathtub he was transported in (he couldn't walk cause of shock /pain .yet he still wanted more and to go through with it .

I don't know how much of this is true .But it's from the Spanish movie which was made after they interviewed E.Meiwes a bunch of times .

When I met this guy he was a calm ,glass wearing guy .I didn't want to ask him about it .

But what I want to say with it . I count myself as willing and I could absolutely see how it could be possible to endure it . Of course , cuffed and gagged and with some helping agents
WolfGirlFood90
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Hardvore