hardvore = unwilling?

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

hardvore = unwilling?

Postby ThatRaptor » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:55 am

the more I browse about it, the more it becomes obvious - while there's a good amount of unwilling and willing soft vore, with or without lethal finish, there's next to non willing hard vore. of course, considering the fact that its quite gruesome and painful, that could be understandable... yet there are plenty of people that enjoy pain (both in fantasy and IRL - BDSM is a widespread kink). so, ultimately, I'm left to wonder why noone depictures that? personally, I'm thinking too realistic to enjoy softvore, but too gentle to enjoy unwilling. sadism/masochism is alot of fun for me personally, torture can be way hotter than sex. hardvore as well as cooking offers a way wider variety of ways to inflict pain, which should attract masochistic prey too. so, how comes that while lots of people want to be in that position, being in pain or humiliated, noone actually admits that and acts it out? why the pretending to be unwilling prey throughout RP or similiar, instead of just embracing that thats what you like?

why not even go one step further - realistically, in a somewhat normal world, how likely is it that someone is going to comit murder? thus, how easy would it be to find a WILLING predator? assuming there's someone very masochistic and voraphile, why wouldn't that person try to seduce a predator into eating him? there ARE alot of sadists, but most would be shocked to go that far after all, so it'd require quite some work from prey to actually get what they want. which creates its very own dynamic in my opinion, and it does get portrayed in certain artworks (be they graphical or literal) - but never in combination with hard vore, even if lots of pain is already involved.

in short: am I that much of a strange oddball even amongst other voraphiles, enjoying willing hard vore with reluctant predators? I'm quite sure I can't be the only one, right? anyone has any opinions towards that, or maybe own experiences?

-ThatRaptor

p.S.: just before I get comments of that nature: while not personally into it, I don't discriminate anyone who's into unwilling hardvore, nor any of the artists creating such art. this is merely about the other side of the coin, that seemingly doesn't exist - with very willing prey that want to experience that once-in-a-lifetime adventure. there's been an example story about a snake that got injured and befriended a mouse that found her. the mouse eventually persuaded the snake to eat him, so the snake wouldn't starve until she was able to move and hunt again. completly unthinkable if it'd be a hawk or eagle with a broken wing, and a rabbit?
ThatRaptor
Been posting for a bit

Re: hardvore = unwilling?

Postby VoreLover12 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:00 am

Nah you are not odd, willing hard vore is awesome
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby 4ofSwords » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:18 am

Personally, the unwilling aspect of it is something that I enjoy. Yes, it's a bit schizophrenic to write or imagine characters who are unhappy to be going through what I'm fantasizing about, but that's just a complication of the fantasy, I suppose. Willing hardvore might hold a small bit of interest for me, but largely the fantasy, for me, is about the predator taking something from the prey, not being given it.
4ofSwords
???

Postby AsherTye » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:52 am

Weird is a subjective term. While personally I prefer unwilling, it is sometimes nice to see a more willing predator/prey relationship (or possibly reluctant). Although I will say this reminds me of a Looney Tunes short where a depressed bluebird kept trying to get Sylvester to eat him.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby l3objones22 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:00 pm

It's out there, you just have to keep an eye out.
Warning video w/sound http://aryion.com/g4/view/216540
l3objones22
New to the forum

Postby StormWolfe » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Personally I have enjoyed it myself (but then I enjoy almost anything). It's very hard to find though as you say. You're talk of a prey forcing or convincing a predator is very interesting. I have seen that with soft but not with any hard vore.
StormWolfe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:08 am

Willing hard vore is a difficult one to parse, for me. My characters usually respond to it with surprise or indifference, being that they usually just want a meal, that they prey lives any length of time is of little importance unless I'm in a really nasty mood, in which case longevity and screaming are both welcomed with grinning jaws.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Noxyoursox » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:38 am

It's wierd, I'm a masochist in real life but I have a hard time picturing prey that enjoys being chomped on. I think part of that is because hard vore usually shortens the experience (the prey dies in the mouth or by bleeding) and I would prefer to be alive and aware as long as possible. I'm sure there are other people who enjoy that, though, there's no such thing as a "unique" fetish (as I found out when I first discovered that vore had a name and a community! ^^ ).
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby Maurt899 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:27 am

Truly, we've a snobby connoisseur of vore here. Out for only the most starkly unusual and exotic flavors that vore can come in :P

just kidding, Hard vore isn't my thing and i just have such a tough time imagining that being willing. However, I wish you good luck in your searches!
Maurt899
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThatRaptor » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:08 am

Noxyoursox wrote:It's wierd, I'm a masochist in real life but I have a hard time picturing prey that enjoys being chomped on. I think part of that is because hard vore usually shortens the experience (the prey dies in the mouth or by bleeding) and I would prefer to be alive and aware as long as possible. I'm sure there are other people who enjoy that, though, there's no such thing as a "unique" fetish (as I found out when I first discovered that vore had a name and a community! ^^ ).

hah, thats what I thought - "hey, a comunity about basically canibalism? boy, do they HAVE to be open minded!". and then I discovered openly embraced homophobia and quite open hate towards other paraphilias and those who enjoy it on here. so.... eh. quite possible the people with the more strange fetishes on here got driven away already ;)

Maurt899 wrote:Truly, we've a snobby connoisseur of vore here. Out for only the most starkly unusual and exotic flavors that vore can come in :P

just kidding, Hard vore isn't my thing and i just have such a tough time imagining that being willing. However, I wish you good luck in your searches!

hah, thanks maurt. yeah, its kind of a tough break, and this wasn't meant as a "LFRP 2.0" page either, I was just wondering if there were similiar minded people out here, or if someone had experience with it - or maybe even an explination as for why thats seemingly so rare. plenty of people on here apparently love psychical abuse and being entirely powerless, having the predator do as they please with them - why would it be so weird to give oneself willingly to a predator one might have fallen in love with? have physical abuse (in the shape of hardvore/cooking) but being entirely willing due to really liking the predator, or maybe even just getting a hell of a good time out of the pain? it doesn't look too off to me, yet every other combination is far far more common.

btw, love your avatar! always on my overmind ;)
ThatRaptor
Been posting for a bit

Postby StormWolfe » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:08 am

Oh it amazes me how close minded people with truly bizarre fetishes can be towards other ones.

I tend to write very twisted willing hard vore, but I'm gay so I doubt its to your taste. I do know of some good cooking willing vore stories by J(td?), who I think is on here, but also male victims so yeah not your taste judging. by your favourites
StormWolfe
Somewhat familiar

Postby XDDX » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:14 am

ThatRaptor wrote:
hah, thats what I thought - "hey, a comunity about basically canibalism? boy, do they HAVE to be open minded!". and then I discovered openly embraced homophobia and quite open hate towards other paraphilias and those who enjoy it on here. so.... eh. quite possible the people with the more strange fetishes on here got driven away already ;)

That's funny, isn't it? ^^

It is an interesting idea. I've not heard a lot about it before or at least I think I haven't but I do like it.
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThatRaptor » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:21 am

StormWolfe wrote:Oh it amazes me how close minded people with truly bizarre fetishes can be towards other ones.

I tend to write very twisted willing hard vore, but I'm gay so I doubt its to your taste. I do know of some good cooking willing vore stories by J(td?), who I think is on here, but also male victims so yeah not your taste judging. by your favourites

don't get mislead by my favorites - I'm quite bi, mostly leaning towards males actually. just haven't found any real good male stuff on here that'd be worth faving :P
ThatRaptor
Been posting for a bit

Postby StormWolfe » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:48 am

http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/JhJ is the one I meant, not JtD however he only seems to have posted a fraction of his stuff here (not including most of the willing). The rest is on SoFurry.
StormWolfe
Somewhat familiar

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:58 pm

StormWolfe wrote:Oh it amazes me how close minded people with truly bizarre fetishes can be towards other ones.

Funny, I'm COMPLETELY straight, but still sometimes enjoy men getting eaten by other men. To me it's more narcissistic in appeal than homosexual, the attraction of being that completely humiliated and dominated by another male. Sometimes when I write it, the two are fighting over a girl, and the loser ends up being a victory feast for the one who gets her.
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Doku » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:22 pm

As willing vore squicks me, save under very specific conditions, I do not depict willing anything, including hard vore (which I depict fairly often when drawing stuff of this sort.).
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterFinch » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Honestly, I've done a few willing hard vore RPs. As creepy as it gets, the representation of masochism makes the RP more interesting. So no, hardvore isn't exclusively unwilling.
Beware the two who fight an eternal strife
For if you encounter, you lose your life

Thetalis the Hellworm Tyrant Demon

Seradaphnis the Solmarin Paradox Angel
MisterFinch
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acid_phoenix » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:18 pm

As an obvious vorarephile, and maybe an obvious prey, I'm pretty much always willing given the right pred, in fantasy people use unwilling behavior it seems to lengthen a story of course, and because even if I want to be eaten unless I have some crazy stimulant in my system or my nerves are severed etc it's still gonna hurt no matter what. But as a fantasy so many variables can take place, like I said whether to be swallowed whole or to be chomped I like to take the role of a completely willing snack, usually this means relying on pictures or stories made by other prey who are like minded and just imagining my substitution for the actual prey, or imagining my turn may be next. I don't blame people for only rping or making content that supports unwilling prey, otherwise their interests in sadism really wouldn't be quenched if the prey was up for being eaten in whatever manner deemed by the pred. I won't lie though, on those rare occasions I see willing prey in either soft vore or hard vore I enjoy it more, I can connect more with them, whether they change their mind after it starts or if they gladly take the pain and death that insues, of course I always prefer fatal vore, whether being brought back is an option or not. But there was one short animation I saw on here awhile back that said the giantess involved promised to swallow the guy in her mouth but instead decided to chew him up, I'd be more than willing to take that chance. For me I enjoy hard vore as long as I'm gonna be eaten entirely or at least mostly, I'd rather the hannibal thing not happen where someone just wants to eat part of my brain or my thigh. Really I'd be happy if it became more common for photo's, drawings and stories to contain multiple prey and one or two happened to be willing, as a pleasant surprise or as a "whatever" situation for that pred, but that's just my opinion, I do still like to see unwilling because it makes me feel special to have that connection to any fictional pred. So maybe that's how you should view it, sure the prey character doesn't want to get eaten, but you would gladly trade places, it's all in how you view your fantasy.
acid_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Speedyblupi » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:13 pm

I don't know of many examples of willing hard vore, but there is one person I know of who RPs and comissions a lot of it: Cheery314, aka Silent Hunter.

I wish more people would draw/write/comission it though.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby Emi » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:45 am

I love hard vore very much, and when hard vore mood comes, I feel myself willing to be chewed alive or eaten limb-by-limb. I turn on my imagination where I turn off pain and ask the pred to chew me slowly. Even when my body is chewed to mush I continue feeling how my liquified felsh is sloshing. This fantasy is awsomly turning-on:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Next

Return to Hardvore