Zombie Story. Part One

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Zombie Story. Part One

Postby KemeWolf » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:16 am

I Awaoke to being on a train with a loud ringing sound in each of my ears... I slowly came too. The other person I “Walked in too” Called himself Samuel.

“Jezz... You’ve been out for the past 5 minutes... I mean i have a hard skull but. I never thought the day I’d knock someone out. Hey... Are you ok?” As i was looking at a fair skinned man about 5’11 He had an over coat on him and jeans on. Nodding softly Samuel aided me to my feet. By the look on he’s face to seem’t sorry for what happened “Yeah... yeah. I’ll be ok ears are ringing but hey... I ant going to complain...” Samuel expression changed from Apologetic to a friendlier look “Well I am sorry for walking into you like that. The train bouncing around and thrashing can cause things like that” As the train threw itself side to side going around the rain tracks “Jezz... The hell is the train driver doing...” I ask softly as we fought our way to a chair on the train “Wouldn’t have a clue!” As Samuel plopped himself into the chair “There not mean to be going this fast though...

As we looked past The Cars, Houses and People. All becoming a big blur as we zipped past “Hey. I never got your name bud.” Samuel asks softly “Aaron.” Speaking a little nervously seeing how fast we’re going “I’m a little worried as well...” Samuel spoke as the sky quickening being over lapped with clouds blocking out the sun “Damn it... Looks like it’s going to rain.” Speaking a little sadly as he did so. Seeing that Aaron was wearing a coat with a light blue tee shirt on and. A pair of working pants with some steel toe boots. “You work in the field much Aaron?” Trying to break my gaze from the outside as. I would softly nod to him “Yeah third week in. We’re building some houses from an old gas station” Samuel nodding as i spoke about my work for a little bit.... As the train buckled heavily sending Samuel into the air a little bit. I quickly gripped he’s ankle so Samuel did not slam into the roof as i fell back into the chair. He shouted “Ok! That is not cool” As i look down the Cartridges of the train there being about 3 Cartridges total. “The fucks are you doing...” I spoke softly standing up heading to the two way intercom on the train softly pushing the red button to speak to the train driver. As i did so. Before i could breath. “HELP ME!!!” A blood fuelled cry came over the intercom Samuel. Hearing this happening. Ran... Or trying to run up the carriages of the train. Kicking in the train drives door. “Oh... fuck....” backing up softly doing so... As Samuel would see a man in what seems to be hospital robes. Biting into the train driver. The man seeming to dig into he’s new meal. Not hearing the door open. Or Samuel as he spoke in fear... Samuel moved everyone back a carriage.

A few people refused to budge at all! Thinking Samuel is just pulling their leg. A few... Non believer went to the Driver’s booth and as most as fast the checked. Scream’d on the top of their lungs, the man in the now blood covered hospital robes ran at the small group of 3 Bitting into them as if there food. As this happens people on the train moved back a caridage. And started to block the door by ripping the chair’s on the train and blocked the doors’. Some of the most harded people were holding the chairs to the door to make sure. No one gets throw. As we could hear screaming and shouting for help... It quickly fulled the Carridges with a Solidtude of horror.... As the blood of the other on goers slowly but surely leaked in to the carridge we’re in. Samuel and I moved to the last carriage as the trains speed would too fast to grip the traces. Lifting itself off of the traces it took a hard right hand turn. The train rolled a good 3~7 times before it stopped on a road.

Samuel and I came too hours later in a hospital. Clearly the where over hulled by the train crash all of the wounded from the train was there room by room by room. “H...Hey your awake” As Samuel saw me coming too as i sharp pain came from my right arm as i wincing in pain as i tired to move “No no no. Don’t move dude.. You broke your right arm...” As Aaron is hearing this letting out in a mix of pain and anger “I What!” Looking at my arm seeing the fore bone has snapped in two as i look a little green in the cheek from it “Yeah I got off lucky bud... Only a few cuts and bruises” Samuel’s mind and thoughts seeming to be somewhere ales. “Samuel... What did you see..?” Asking softly seeing he’s eyes snap to my own “H....He was eating him.... He ripped out he’s fucking shoulder!” Shouting softly. Eye widening a lot “..Eating he’s shoulder..?” speaking softly but question this to Aaron sounding a little bit off, Samuel nodded slowly but angrily “Yes he ripped the driver’s flesh apart. Why do you think he was shouting on the intercom for?!” As I thought for a few seconds now. “T... That dose makes since.” Fiercely sitting up now looking at my arm “What did he look like” asking softly as I see Samuel’s eye full with fear and horror “H...What we’re wearing...” Aaron throwing he’s legs over the side of the bed “Then we cannot stay here” As i try to get dressed Samuel doing the same giving Aaron a hand with my cloths to get dressed “You’ll need a sling or something like that for your arm” Nodding in agreement. As we’re at the place this all started.
KemeWolf

(role play) Khaydarin Faenaer Dark_Willow
KemeWolf
New to the forum

Return to Hardvore