The magical hiena and the drunk gazelle.

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

The magical hiena and the drunk gazelle.

Postby elijah » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:46 am

Umr-At-Tawil: Nick the anthro gazelle and bussinessman had been busy after many many hours spent in the office, but that effor had come to and end. Now, thanks to him and his many partners the firm had reached a high status and profit. To celebrate the new fate of the business, he and his friend had been invited to a private party, in wich a lot of alcohol ws going to be served, among the show of a hyena magician.

*The Magic Hyena sweats nervously as he prepared in the back room. This was the biggest job hes had and was really hoping to make a good impression. Up to this point the young hyena has mostly done birthday parties or sometimes, very very rarely, he got a chance to do a wedding. But this was the first time he got to do a private party, which only made him anxious. He wore his top hat and bow tie, as usual, but this time had more formal clothing to go along with the occasion. He made his way into the main room, smiling and waving at everyone as he made his way to the 'stage'.

Umr-At-Tawil: Barely capable of standing and feeling very sick due to the alcohol effect liftes up his head to stare at the stage, adquiring an uncomfortable position. Without any neuron popertly functionig does the first and most gratuitous joke that come to mind -Where´s the rabbit?, oh you ate it!- It only took several seconds for the deer next to him to grab his snout and close his mouth to avoid him from talking any further. Then another stupidity comes to mind, and in order to suffocate the smoker´s anxiety, grabs a cigarrete a puts it in his nose, without any partner´s reaction this time.

*The Magic Hyena chuckled nervously at the joke. "H-heh, that's uh, that's funny!" he said, unconvincingly. He adjusts his bow tie and clears his throat, trying to ignore the drunk gazelle. "H-hello everyone! My name is Lucas and I would like to introduce you all to my little world of magic," he spoke. The hyena took off his top hat and put his hand into it, taking out a neat deck of cards. "Now, I know this is cliché, but I need someone to come up and pick a card." He held out the cards neatly for someone to come and pick one. This isn't the first time he's had to deal with a drunk audience, it usually means they're entertained easier, but he still had to try his best.

Umr-At-Tawil: The gazelle didn´t even try to stand up and do to the stage, otherwise he wouldn´t reach it being so drunk. So he just remained sitted with the head laying over the table, spilling little drools of saliva and exhalating the ciguarrete´s smoke through the free nostrill.

*The Magic Hyena smiled when someone else came up and took the card from him and put the card back into the deck. "Okay now, I need you to remember what card you had," he stated while he shuffled the cards. He continued to shuffle the cards for a bit longer that was really necessary, he was even going faster and faster as time went on. Eventually he was shuffling the cards incredibly fast until suddenly and abruptly they were engulfed in flames. The hyena panicked and threw the cards on the ground and stomped the flames out. After it was confirmed that the fire was gone he reached down to the small pile of ash that used to be a quality deck of cards. He then picked up a card, that was somehow completely unburned and in mint condition. He looked up and smiled, "Is this your card?"

Umr-At-Tawil: He panicked a bit when he saw the fire, not knowing how to react bing under alcohol effects. So he grabs the ciguarrette and looks to the burning odd just to realise that the fire hadn´t been his fault. Five minutes later his most basic cognitive mechanisms are switched on again and he manages to understand the trick, clapping his hooves just to realise that another tick had already started. But as there´s nothing more entertaining for him, just after being released, he grabbs the vodka bottle and drinks like there´s no tomorrow.

The Magic Hyena: A good half hour passed when the hyena had to wrap up the pretty, in the hyenas opinion, great show. He smiled and took off his hat, bowing to the audience. He walked to the back stage and sighed in relief. From how much the audience applauded he could say that there was a good 30% chance he would get another gig from at least ONE of them. He sat down and went on his phone, not bothering to close the back door.

Umr-At-Tawil: Just as the magic show stopped, every one standed up and returned to the normal party configuration, with every one just roaming through the room with some drinks and food. Being so drunk must me funny, I think, because no other thing that being convenient to our plot passed through the gazelle´s mind, climbing up the stairs to reach the back stage and have an small talk with the magician. He had some cash in one of his pockets, so he directly showed it and asked the hyena to do some magic tricks to summon more vodka bottles.

*The Magic Hyena was startled when the drunk gazelle barged into his room. He could barely understand the drunken ramblings of the intruder and stood up. "U-uh I can't do that sir, the shows over... and I don't think I would be able to do that..." the hyena stammered. He walked over to the door and tried to show the drunk out. This was definitely something that has never happened to the hyena before and didn't know what to really do. He hoped that the gazelle would just leave instead of causing a scene.

Umr-At-Tawil: -Don´t you see these shiny coins, hyena? Thought your kind could kill to get some of these...- The drunk bovid stammed. -Anyway, I always get what I desire, so you better stop laughing or I will show you how hard my hooves are- He added, completely conscious that this had been the top of the chamel. So he just stared at the hiena, with his sweaty back resting over a wall, trying to hide how drunk he was.
*The Magic Hyena was taken aback by how rude his intruder was being. Although the chances of them being nice and forgiving were slim. "I'm sorry man but I can't even do that," the hyena said, with a bit more confidence in his voice. He was getting pretty angry but was trying his best to be the reasonable one. "I have to ask you to leave or I'm going to have to call security."

Umr-At-Tawil: -Security?! I´ll give you `security´ you filthy bastard!- The gazelle tried to punch the hyena´s face with the nude hoof, but being so drunk as he was, the only thin reachable to his hand was the resilient chest of his opponent, wich caused him to loose ballance with the weak hit and fall onto the ground. Wittnessing his huge failure he rapidly closed the door and swages his empty bottle against the floor, standing in a shackily but menazing position.

*The Magic Hyena realized quickly that this has turned into a life or death situation. The option to just let the guy kill him and have him come back later was there but he felt shouldn't let this opportunity to kill someone go wasted. "Woah lets just... calm down okay?" the hyena said, putting a hand out in front of him. He slowly backed up until he felt the chair he was sitting on earlier. That's when he grabbed the chair with both hands and smacked the gazelle in the side with it. He leaped towards his assailant and lit his hands on fire. The hyena grabbed the gazelles mouth, holding it shut while causing severe burns.

Umr-At-Tawil: Feeling the heat of the burning chair he gets nervous and mad, waggling his hand into the air with the broken bottle. Just by casualty the bottle hits the hyena and causes him some minor wounds. Feeling asphixiated due to the chair position, tryes to push the chair against his oponent, but without having any luck with his weak and shacky arms. Left without any options he beggs for his life.

*The Magic Hyena felt the cuts but didn't stumble from it. "Now look at what you did," the hyena said bitterly, "you ruined my nice clothes". The stingy hyena got more angry at this than the murder attempt, he could revive himself but not his clothes. He kicked the gazelle to the ground and leaped onto him. For that moment his usual self completely dissipated as he held the gazelles mouth shut and bit into his neck.

Umr-At-Tawil: (Despite being hard vore the prey still gets to be devoured alive).- Noo!, please nooo!, the neck hurts!, can´t you forgive a dumb and drunk little gazelle?- Nivk beggs desesperately for his insect life. The pain felt by the bovid is agonizing, appart from the sickness caused by the hard bleeding of his long neck. He tries to hit the hiena again with the bottle, but without any luck. Depicting a poor little gazelle dying in the wild savannah, he just churns his body, awkwardly shacking his legs and arms.

*The Magic Hyena licked his lips of the blood stains and bit down on the gazelles shoulder, biting down hard. A loud crunch could be heard as some bones broke. Luckily everyone else was too busy partying to hear anything that was going on in this room. He raised himself up and punched the gazelle in the face, two times even, hoping it would shut him up. He then used his claws to tear as the gazelles clothes, cutting deep into his skin.
Umr-At-Tawil: He groams in pure agony due to the soulder bite and skin tearing, just to nearly faint due to the heavy pain and lack of blood, lying in the cold floor not being capable of doing any major movements or exactly knowing what is exactly was going on. The pain slowly grewth up, releasing his childish psychologies and making her cry at the thought of an inminent dead. The blood dissolves within the blood, giving it a pinkish colour and porming a somehow poetic scene.

To this point my partner refused to continue, so with his permission I finished it myself.

Being the gazelle nearly dead, the hiena bites off one of the hoves, cruching and tearing ot with a heavy bite, just to eat it like a chicken leg. Then he sucks the wrist´s blod like I he were drinking some soda with a straw. Having begun by the hand, he continued his fest by tearing all the forearm in a bite, swallowing and chewing the thin bones among the meat.

Just to enjoy better the flavour, he first teared all the skin and muscle of the rest of the the arm, just to then slurp the juicy and tasty interior of the bone. All enough he still was some how canine!
Next stop was the chest, and with it the complete demise of the gazelle. He bit one of the bovine´s nice pecs, tearing a big chunk of lesh and skin off the body, wich was rapidly engulfed, revealing some of Nick´s vital organs among his ribbs. The heart was still throbing when the hiena gave it a big nibble wich killed the por gazelle ending his life with a long pain moan, and covering the hyena´s snout with the vodka flavoured blood. Then the throat and the lungs wre teared off leaving a messy corpse behind.

As long as the hyena is not used to eat too much in a single meal, he nibbles off all the remaining tips and keep them inside some plastic badges always carryied with him in the case that some usatisfyed customers threw rotten but edible fruits at him. He also cleaned the blood that had been spilled over the floor with some alcohol, generally used to dope his pyromaniac magic.

None of these trics turned out to be useful, so at the end as karma desired he was caught by the police, having partially consumed what remained of his victim. Court sentenced him to 20 years in prison, but turned to be 4. At the end what type of inprisoned mage can´t resist the tentation of releasing themselves with their magic?
Last edited by elijah on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
elijah
Been posting for a bit

Re: The magical hiena and the drunk gazelle.

Postby elijah » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Magic hiena doesn´t belong to me.
elijah
Been posting for a bit

Re: The magical hiena and the drunk gazelle.

Postby SnarlEmberblade » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:36 pm

I love how the situation escalated! A nice bite to the heart is a personal favourite too.
Shackle the soul and forge the flesh, bind the machine and butcher the rest.
SnarlEmberblade
New to the forum

Return to Hardvore