Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Various Wonderings About My Fellow Hardvorians

Postby AlienMutantReptilian » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:46 am

I am Pred M/F

but I also like F/F, F/M and F/Animal

always preds and preys of the same size

I always imagine, the predator taking the victim with both hands and chewing her whole, or sometimes eating piece by piece starting with the face, no blood
lick the victim to feel their taste, with clothing or bare depending on the situation, the victim being kneaded and crushed when chewed,
the victim shaking legs, screaming , shaking the victim side to side like a t-rex

in my case it is a sexual fantasy imagine all this, but in the situation or story, the predator can eat the prey for various reasons, why he is hungry, why he found the victim tasty, as punishment

in the case of f / f, the girl can eat another girl because she was hungry, for be more beautiful, envy, or as I like to think, that some women are predators and others are their prey

In the case of F / M, I do not imagine myself as a victim of the woman, but another sucker, she can eat the man, why she is hungry, seduce him to later eat, several women eating a man and making in pieces, why were very hungry, why men are their food, out of sheer sadism, or an uncontrollable desire to eat a man

and when the woman eat some food (a woman, a man or animal) she feels a female pleasure, as if she were eating chocolate or something aphrodisiac for her and that gives her pleasure

a woman can eat an animal too, a dog, a cat, a mouse, a bird, chew them whole and lick the fingers
what's cute for other people, it's food for this girl

I think my fantasy fits in hard vore, although there is no blood, but the predator sees the victim as food and not as something sexual
there is chewing and dismemberment of the victim, and of course the victim dies

but sometimes I imagine that the victim reappears in some way, depending on who the victim is, a famous girl I like a lot for example
but the victim can be a woman any of my day to day, or TV, that does not represent anything to me, but that I find beautiful and delicious,
or it can be a woman I hate, in this case I imagine something very violent

the female predator that will eat your female prey, also can be any woman of my day by day, or tv, usually somebody that i like , a famous girl of movies, a female singer that i like, and she eat any woman or a woman that i don't like

or there are other situations, like two women fighting it is natural that I imagine one eating the other, usually the highest eats the lowest, or the ugly eats the most beautiful, or the fat eats the lean, or simply when i see a tall woman near a small woman is natural to imagine the tall eating the small

a female boss eating your subordinate as punishment

and i like women eating objects any things that she think is tasty
EAT OR BE EATEN - VORE BLOG https://alienmutantrepitilian1.tumblr.com/
AlienMutantReptilian
New to the forum

Postby JuicyPeach » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:14 pm

I like hardvore better than soft vore, but i'm ok with either one of them- for me i think it depends on what kind of pred gets me.. like if its a lion/tiger/wolf, then it should be "hard" vore.. if its a plant or snake, then it would be soft, if it was a cannibal, then i'd be stuffed & roasted... so whatever is most realistic is what it should be :)

I dont like too much gore, but i'm ok with some blood/gorey stuff, but not too much... like im fine with getting neck chomped for example, or getting my head chopped/bitten off, but i dont like tons of details with guts or anything like that.. i'm fine with whatever gore is needed to make it kind of realistic, but i dont like too much of it.. and im a total wuss about pain too, so i definitely like to be totally dead before any painful/messy stuff happens!

For me, soft vore is all about getting swallowed whole, even if im killed first... hard vore is anything with biting/chewing- at least thats how i think of it. Hard vore doesnt have to be gory though, there could be chewing scenes without gore- like if i was just all meat, without guts/blood being described too much :)

I LOVE sexual content being part of it... I love for my predator to be both hungry AND horny and to use me to fill both of those needs, the idea of the pred playing with his food (me) is amazingly exciting to me... especially if it happens after im dead and limp and can't do anything to resist :P

And I am a very very unwilling prey... but i'm not the smartest thing on 2 legs either so i'm probably pretty easy to catch/trick :gulp:
JuicyPeach
New to the forum

Postby ABlackStallion » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:39 am

This is a really interesting thread.

In vore, has to be hard and realistic for me. The gorier, the better. In terms of sexuality, having my genitals torn apart and eaten is intensely sexual. Actual sex acts are a bit meh...

I'm prey (obviously). What is different about me is that I don't like killing or being killed to become a meal. I love my species and fursona far too much for that. But if I have died naturally after a long, happy life, well why shouldn't some predator have fun tearing my viscera out and feed themselves on it?

This can work as RP despite initial appearances. Yes, I'm dead, but I describe in detail how my body (and parts thereof) react to being torn apart. My best rps have resulted in me being taken down to the bones, so must be good...
ABlackStallion
New to the forum

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:44 am

Switch and all of the above here :D :gulp:

- How exclusively are you into hard vore? Is it the only kind of vore you enjoy or do you like other kinds too?

Hard vore is interesing, preferrably when its realistic, yet more soft vore fan.
I am prefer when prey is cooked and eaten, thats all.

- Do you like gore that is not hard vore? How much gore do you prefer in your hard vore?

A lot.

- What's your definition of hard vore? Does it always mean the victim is dead before being consumed or do you include bleeding/wounded but largely swallowed-whole victims in the definition of hard vore? Does micro chewing/macro stomping do anything for you?

Hmmm... both? Cuz i am dont get enough from both.

-And what about sexual content? Do you like there to be sexual content in your hard vore or do you prefer it to lack overt sexual imagery/themes? (Sublimated sexuality is a different issue - I mean open, obvious sexual acts, erections and so forth.)

Depends to preference, but i am prefer less sexual.

- How about the willing/unwilling spectrum? Most would assume that hardvore is by definition unwilling but that's not true, and I'm wondering how the demographic split actually falls out.

Unwilling is often used in hard vore, and to me, its more suits. But i am prefer willing for sure~
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Siren » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:04 am

I'm mostly into hard vore. But soft vore with nice character dynamics can work with the fantasy.

I'm new here and want to learn how to upload something. I did a really nice RP with two of my friends and I feel like I wanna share it.
Siren
New to the forum

Postby gokyu1979 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:54 pm

BBthewolf, hey, I love your views, I just prefer sentient predators eatingtheir human meals, thoughts?
gokyu1979
New to the forum

Postby slaveboymeat » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:32 am

knifesmile wrote:How exclusively are you into hard vore? Is it the only kind of vore you enjoy or do you like other kinds too?

Do you like gore that is not hard vore? How much gore do you prefer in your hard vore?

What's your definition of hard vore? Does it always mean the victim is dead before being consumed or do you include bleeding/wounded but largely swallowed-whole victims in the definition of hard vore? Does micro chewing/macro stomping do anything for you?

And what about sexual content? Do you like there to be sexual content in your hard vore or do you prefer it to lack overt sexual imagery/themes? (Sublimated sexuality is a different issue - I mean open, obvious sexual acts, erections and so forth.)

How about the willing/unwilling spectrum? Most would assume that hardvore is by definition unwilling but that's not true, and I'm wondering how the demographic split actually falls out.

Both preds and prey are welcome to answer, though I suspect I'll hear mostly from preds since there are more of us. :p

Well. Don't know how I managed to miss this, but I want to address it because it asks a lot of questions about stuff I'm hardcore into.
I'm pretty seriously into it. It turns me on, it makes me get a sick feeling of dread/arousal and has a real world feel to it that also supports that feeling. It's not the ONLY form of vore I like, but it is a big fave.
As far as gore that is NOT hard vore, yes, I also like a couple of "swallowing whole" types of vore, mainly the idea of being coiled, squeezed and swallowed by big constrictors like pythons and anacondas. My gore level is fairly high, compared to other vorephiles I've been in discussions with.
In my opinion, if it involves a lot of trauma to the victim, it's hard vore. The victim can die, or not die during the act for me to consider it hard vore ( I mean I can go both ways on that). And micro macro is an occasional thing that I get into, but I prefer the micros to be a bit bigger than average: say about 6-8" tall compared to a human predator that is the size of you or I.
As far as sexuality, I am keen on the idea of the prey getting an erection (from fear), and the predator or any spectators (I love spectators) noticing it and laughing about it. Making cruel jokes about how the prey deserves or wants it which is why they are aroused. Predators sexually molesting, raping or otherwise taking advantage of their prey is also fun for me.
For me it has to be unwilling or it's no fun!
Oh, and in case you haven't divined it already, I'm 100% prey.
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby dvh123 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:19 pm

New here, but I thought this was interesting so I wanted to join in.

- How exclusively are you into hard vore? Is it the only kind of vore you enjoy or do you like other kinds too?

Prefer hard vore, but don't mind soft either. I write stories and they pretty much all involve monsters/witches cooking and eating unwilling female victims.

- Do you like gore that is not hard vore? How much gore do you prefer in your hard vore?

No more than there has to be. In the vast majority of my stories, the victim(s) is eaten alive and, while it's fatal, after being somewhat cooked, they don't feel a lot of pain. Even when they're carved, chewed up, I don't really like to focus on the gory details of it.

- What's your definition of hard vore? Does it always mean the victim is dead before being consumed or do you include bleeding/wounded but largely swallowed-whole victims in the definition of hard vore? Does micro chewing/macro stomping do anything for you?

I always stick with the first explanation I heard that if there's biting/chewing involved, then it's hard vore, if not, it's soft, so that's how I look at it.

-And what about sexual content? Do you like there to be sexual content in your hard vore or do you prefer it to lack overt sexual imagery/themes? (Sublimated sexuality is a different issue - I mean open, obvious sexual acts, erections and so forth.)

I prefer for it not to get into full-on sex, but I think the pred playfully tasting the meal during preparation is fun.

- How about the willing/unwilling spectrum? Most would assume that hardvore is by definition unwilling but that's not true, and I'm wondering how the demographic split actually falls out.

Unwilling is definitely my preference. It creates a conflict in the story, and I enjoy the hunter vs. hunted element of it.
dvh123
New to the forum

Postby slaveboymeat » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:41 am

Hunters and hunting! Another luscious kink for me! I've got plenty of fantasies about hunting in my imagination. Some involve wild predators like lionesses and crocodiles, and others human predators such as deer hunters!
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby AustinWolfclaw » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:15 am

how exclusively are you into hard vore? Is it the only kind of vore you enjoy or do you like other kinds too?
I have found that Hard vore is mostly the thing I enjoy but I have found other forms of vore that has turned me on as well.

Do you like gore that is not hard vore? How much gore do you prefer in your hard vore?

when it comes to gore it plays a vital part, for when I bleed, the scent of the blood tends to attract more predators to the scene. I always try to make sure that there are enough predators to ensure that no meat is left uneaten.

What's your definition of hard vore? Does it always mean the victim is dead before being consumed or do you include bleeding/wounded but largely swallowed-whole victims in the definition of hard vore? Does micro chewing/macro stomping do anything for you?

if you're being swallowed whole then it is still considered soft vore. I enjoy still being alive as flesh and muscle is being torn from my tasty body. I love it when the predators tease me and tell me how delicious I am and how much of a prey item I am.

And what about sexual content? Do you like there to be sexual content in your hard vore or do you prefer it to lack overt sexual imagery/themes? (Sublimated sexuality is a different issue - I mean open, obvious sexual acts, erections and so forth.)

the more predators there are the more aroused I get. I do not mind if the predator what predators decide to pleasure themselves as I am being eaten.

How about the willing/unwilling spectrum? Most would assume that hardvore is by definition unwilling but that's not true, and I'm wondering how the demographic split actually falls out.

My character always plays an unwilling prey item when it comes to hard vore scenarios. Pain is not pleasure in my roleplays.

Anything else you want to know?
AustinWolfclaw
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Hardvore