I'm prrrreeeety sure this counts as hardvore. I think.

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

I'm prrrreeeety sure this counts as hardvore. I think.

Postby SerathTheDevourer » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:26 pm

It's a vore story, obviously. I'm new to writing these.

I think it qualifies as hardvore because while the victim is swallowed alive and whole, the digestion process explicitly mentions blood and gore.
Last edited by SerathTheDevourer on Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SerathTheDevourer
New to the forum

Re: I'm prrrreeeety sure this counts as hardvore. I think.

Postby MrDirkins » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:44 pm

i think it would be called Fatal Softvore.
MrDirkins
New to the forum

Postby Lutt » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:45 pm

SerathTheDevourer wrote:It's a vore story, obviously. I'm new to writing these.

I think it qualifies as hardvore because while the victim is swallowed alive and whole, the digestion process explicitly mentions blood and gore.

I don't think its considered hard vore, as hard vore involves chewing and dismemberment. I think this is more classed as graphic digestion.
Lutt
Been posting for a bit

Postby knifesmile » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:45 pm

That's soft vore with fatal digestion. :) I doubt anyone minds too much tho'. Goodness knows this subforum isn't exactly hopping.
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar

Postby John » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:56 am

Aye, as has said but to give a clear distinction. Soft vore is where the prey is eaten whole and alive, no biting or chewing in a manner that would physically harm them in a significant manner. Hard vore the prey end up bitten or chewed up, usually going down in large chunks. Then there's soft digestion and hard/graphic digestion. Soft is where the person just kind of melts like ice on a stove, no real description, usually no real pain either. The other is self explanatory at this point.
John
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Speedyblupi » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:04 pm

Nope, soft with graphic digestion.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby SerathTheDevourer » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:04 pm

Shit. Guess I'll move it then.
SerathTheDevourer
New to the forum

Return to Hardvore