Zander's snack (RP LOG)

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Zander's snack (RP LOG)

Postby eziowolf » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:25 am

WARNING.jpg
warning thumbnail

this is actually my latest and also my first post on here it isn't that gory but it contains blood and a gory digestion READER DISCRETION ADVISED this is your last and only warning

vore.txt
the rp log as download for e-readers
(9.41 KiB) Downloaded 533 times

it is very warm day in Elusio a small town in the middle of a huge forest in a dimension known as the Vore dimension, as a young assassin complete with the assasins robe passes a portal from the hyrulean worl into the world of Omnius (the name of the vore dimension) he walks over to the town and sees someone laying on a hammock at the border of the town hnging between wo trees he gets closer slightly curious and starts a conversation with him, after a whie it begins to dawn.

(START OF RP LOG)

Norjia Wolf :
*i smile a bit and see that the sun begins to sink.* i think it is better to look for a proper sleeping place... i see you then :)
*i say as i already turn around and walk towards the evernight forest, it takes me a while but suddenly
it is dark and the moon shines bright i notice i am in a swampy area and begin to wad trough the deep water shivering from the coldness of it*

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [19.10.16 19:43]
*i walk trough the swamp and finaly reach the hut, as i step on solid floor i shake myself ib an attemp to dry maself as much as possible and knock on the wooden door*

Zander, [19.10.16 19:50]
There wouldn't be an answer yet you'd feel somethingmassive standing behind you.

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [19.10.16 19:51]
*i slowly turn around and activate one of my hidden blades withva flick of my wrist, it makes a short and quit clicking noise*

Zander:
"Hey relax kid... No need to be showing any metal around here." He grins and picks you up by the nape of your neck before setting you on the side, opening the door to his hut and heading in. He was a very large overweight dark green crocadile, his tail dragging behind on the ground as he entered. "Close the door behind ya." He says.

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [19.10.16 19:55]
*i deactivate the blade and step into the room closing the door behind me and watching every movement you make* how did you knee i activated my hidden blade and how did you knew that it's a weapon? I ask you quite unsecure*

Zander, [19.10.16 19:56]
"Heard the click, your robes scream assassin, and you assassin types are slash first, talk later." He snickers and moves into the kitchen. "Zander's the name, what's your game?" He asks refering to the reason you found yourself onto his property.

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [19.10.16 20:02]
*I am stil wet up to my belly and some swamp watwr drips on the ground as i lay of my blades and all the other weapons i carry with me* i am traveling and looking for a place to sleep actually... i say i am on my vacation it's just that i always cary my weapons with me cause they are very expensive and hard to get somewhere else.... *the small dimension crystal wich is placed right into the tip of the blade to make dimension traveling possible lights a bit up as it loses the contact to my energy, the energy of my soul*

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [19.10.16 20:03]
*i am k7nda tempted to take of my other clothings and just walk around in my undergarments but don't do it cause of my manners*

Zander, [19.10.16 20:04]
He'd snicker and snort. "Throw your clothing on the rack and make yourself at home. You can leave in the morning." He said with honesty. "Don't worry..." He licks his muzzle while not looking at you. "I got a guest room you can sleep in... It's a little damp, but I promise it's warm and comfy."

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [19.10.16 20:07]
Ah ok *i say while taking my clothing of and sitting down now partly naked, my chest fur has a few blue glowing markings and you see how thin i actually am, i am not even a bit of fat i have muscles and well a lot of them but not much of fat, i look at the ground shyly and close my eyes for a bit* (i wuff painful digestion .w.)

Zander, [19.10.16 20:13]
Zander snorts again. "You ever heard of food?" He goes to the kitchen and starts cooking. "How about we put some meat on those bonds of yours, eh?" he says, exaggerating your apperance.

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [19.10.16 20:29]
Uhhh good idea but not much please i gain w3ight pretty fast...

Zander, [19.10.16 20:33]
Zander smirks and comes back with more food than you can possibly eat as he sets you on his big chair. "Open up big guy." He says holding cooked sausage links over your muzzle.

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [19.10.16 20:36]
*i look at him and ask if i am allowed to eat at m own pace*

Zander, [19.10.16 20:46]
Zander sighs and lets you eat at your own pace. ;3

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [19.10.16 20:47]
*i gobble the haöf of the meaö up in a matter of seconds and it seems like they imidiatly turn into fat* .o. see?

Zander, [19.10.16 20:49]
Zander smirks. "Alright, bed time..." he picks you up like a burger and laps at your face with hunger...

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [19.10.16 20:51]
*make a suprized face as you do that and have no chance to defend my self, i feel my underwear and pants simply sliding of as they kimde get stuck on a sharp edge of the chair* eeeeeeep! Hey what are you doing?! *i scream panicly*

Zander, [19.10.16 20:53]
He blinks and gives you a toothy grin. "What...? Where'd you think the guest bedroom was eh?" He laps at your neck and muzzle before grabbing your head into his jaws lapping against your chest now

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [19.10.16 20:54]
I whimper as you bite me slightly drawing dome blood out of the wounds you make with your sharp and deadly fangs*

Zander, [19.10.16 20:55]
Zander snickers and swallows your shoulders and chest licking along your belly now with his thick fat tongue.

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [19.10.16 20:58]
*i notice that my own body betrays me as my member stiffens while i am forced into the tight slimy throat of the crocodile gliding towards and awefull place, i notice a quite dominant stench of acids and halfway digested stuff stilö inside of the stomach, the scent wafts up from your depths into your throst making ypu errupt in a massive belch*

Zander, [20.10.16 14:46]
Zander would press his tongue up at you swallowing your shoulders and chest grinning. "Would you stop squirming? It only hurts for a little bit." He grins and bites down lightly on you to try and make you still.

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [20.10.16 14:50]
*whimpers louder and holds still after you made a few morw wounds, blood drips out of your mouth and into your throat as my body sinks a bit deeper into your body* n-n-no! Let me go! I'm no food!

Zander, [20.10.16 14:51]
He snort and chuckles continuing to talk with a full maw as he swallowed your legs. "And you call yourself an assassin?" He snorts and starts to swallow your legs.

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [20.10.16 14:52]
I did not expected that you piece of leather! *i shout angrily and my snout pops into your belly and twitches as i sniff a bit*

Zander, [20.10.16 14:53]
You'd small his previous meals, death and some digesting meat left over... There are also bones, the air putrid as he swallows your knees rumbling with content.

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [20.10.16 14:55]
*whimpers louder and rolls up slowly inside of your tight cramped gut wich walls are aligned with mucus and some other sort of slime* ewww this is gross! *i yell as i push against the walls weakly*

Zander, [20.10.16 14:56]
He snaps his jaws shut and grins tilting his head up as he swallows powerfully once more sealing you inside his hot stomach, the walls pressing and rubbing at you, almost chewing at you, your flesh under your fur starting to tingle... He belches as the walls retract around you, squeezing you, hot digestive fluids pooling and rising around you as he sat down on his chair and rubbed over his big gut. x3

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [20.10.16 14:58]
[Antwort auf Orion Colossus]
*your bally sloshes a bit as i slide around a bit inside at your movement and i Wimper loudly sitting there tightly packed with acids running down my cheeks and attacking my skin*

Zander, [20.10.16 15:00]
He'd murr and yawn. "See you in the morning pup." He says placing his paws behind his head as his stomach groans, churns and gurgles around you, your skin starting to burn as the digestive fluids started to cause patches of fur to go misisng.

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [20.10.16 15:02]
hng! Let me ouuuut! *i howl snipping with my paw abd mumblings soem wors wich creates a fain blue light inside of your gut i look around with lowered ear and whine loudly*

Zander, [20.10.16 15:03]
Zander would smirk and open one eye, by now his digestive fluids were up to your neck...

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [20.10.16 15:04]
*i lick zhe walls whiningly sending massive waves of pleasure trough your lower body half*

Zander, [20.10.16 15:06]
He shivers and rumbles... "Just a little longer pup." You could feel his insides rubbing and pressing at you as you were fully sumberged inside him, his digestive fluids burning and breaking down your form... He smirks and closes his eyes to sleep and as time ticks by his stomach slowly starts to shrink.

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [20.10.16 15:08]
*i give a last howl then my snout disapears in the slimy thick acids, i struggle harder and and push as hard agsinst the walls as i can then suddenly the movements die out and the blue glow also dies off*

Zander, [20.10.16 15:11]
Zander would summon a final belch, a bit of blue whisps escaping his jaws... He grins and finally falls asleep

(END OF RP LOG)

it seems like this woul be end for the young assassinhe never expected this kind of vacation to end this way and he couldn't do anything about it by now he onl was a small layer of pudge on the croc's hips...
eziowolf
New to the forum

Return to Hardvore