Norjia's feast

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Norjia's feast

Postby eziowolf » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:37 am

WARNING.jpg
warning thumbnail.

vore2.txt
downloadable text file
(4.95 KiB) Downloaded 456 times

this is an rp log of one of the rare chases that i was pred!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [23.10.16 11:17]
[Weitergeleitet von Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG)]
*looks at you licking my lips while i get closer somewhat* i hipe you're ok with a ripped out throat

Mira The Fox, [23.10.16 11:17]
[Weitergeleitet von Mira The Fox]
"I really am not okay with that please. I prefer being eaten alive." Hed say blushing

Hm o.o ok

mrawr? Hm... ok *i grow back to my original size and grab you at your shoulder while opening my maw wide in front of you, you can see the white tips of my fangs while the rest is bloodstained, saliva strings connect the roof of my maw and my tongue glistening in the sunlight the red flesh of my gullet pulsates slightly and seems to welcome you*

As hed squirm at hte sight of his tongue and motuh opening up in front of him, hed blush and nuzzeled into the tongue a bit blushing, "Okay, then go ahead and eat me." Hed say blushing as hed rub his face against the tongue not wanting to crawl inside himself

*my tongue laps over your head matting your fur down and and drenching your head in my thick slimy saliva, you notice the stench of death comming out of my throat then suddenly i swallow once and you are pulled into my throat up to your chest, i bite slightly down onto it pressing my teeth into your juicy flesh making blood splatters around, i murr loudly and you notice that the stench got stronger also you now hear my breathing and my loudly thumping heart*

As hed whimper ourt in pain as hed feel the biting into him down slightly, hed groaned and wiggled in the feeling of the teeth and hs he was smelling all the death inside, hed squirm and moaned, feeling the loud murring and the heart thumping in his ears as hed whined, "Oh gods this wont end wel lfor me will it?" Hed ask his arm hanging uselessly at his side now

*i murmur and swallow again ripping deep wounds ib your body as you get pulled deeply in my throat, the walls squeeze you tight and feel slimy and warm as they relax around you, you arr now inside of my throat up to your hips and i walk with you in me to my cave sealing it behind me so no one can se that i swallow again and forcing him inside of me completely, as your head pops into the my stomach the first thing you smell is the biting stench of acid and halfway digested preys you get pushed in the actually empty sac forced to curl up in the dark*

Mira The Fox, [23.10.16 11:20]
Mira squeaked out in fear and pain as he was bieng pulled deepr and deeper within the bdoy of this large wolf, his tails moving and shifting abotu as hed wiggled, but once he felt the bellys entrance opening and he got the smell of acids and the half digested prey, hed start curling up inside of his belly, gasping and struggeling as he felt the acids already under him now

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [23.10.16 11:28]
*thick slimy strands of a acids drip onto your body and you hear loud groaning sounds as i lay down placing a paw on my cock wich is fully errected by now*

Mira The Fox, [23.10.16 11:30]
Mira would moan and whimper as hed feel the acids dripping on him as hed be moving around feeling the remains of previous meals and wiggled and moved inside of him hearign the loud groaning noises while hed push the walls out more trying to get comfortable

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [23.10.16 11:33]
*the walls press down on you squeezing you tight and oozing more slime on you while you already have deep wounds of blood and flesh wich butn a lot your rib cage is partly pried opeb you are already blinded on one eye

Mira The Fox, [23.10.16 11:35]
As Miras cries of pain began even more loudly, hed feel the acids running over his whole body while his fur also was melting away, hed try to move, btu as the walls squeezed him tight and itno a fetal position with his knees against his chest, hed gaps and cry out for some kind of relief, losing eyesight and pain as hed wiggled and moved desperately

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [23.10.16 11:37]
[Antwort auf Mira The Fox]
*the last thing you hear is the satisfied growl of my stomach and my loud groan as i cumm hard onto my belly licking your blood from my lips*

Mira The Fox, [23.10.16 11:38]
He also feel his cock and balls even melting away too as hed hear the loud groan of him as hed cum hard over his bulge at hte same time as hed cry for some mercy and relief as blackness started to slowly take him

Norjia Wolf (NL/DE/ENG), [23.10.16 11:42]
*your remain get pushed into my intestines and i notice a small layer of pudge adding to my belly* mrawr you did good work dear *i say smilingly*

THE END
eziowolf
New to the forum

Return to Hardvore