Macro Prey/Micro Pred

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Macro Prey/Micro Pred

Postby AsherTye » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:16 pm

Figured I'd post this here rather than the main forum since it'd most likely end in hard vore.

So, yeah, a lot of time I see pictures and stories featuring a gigantic predator chowing down on handfuls of smaller prey. But I was wondering if anyone's ever thought about flipping the script on that scenario? Have a big creature getting eaten by several smaller critters. Like maybe an unfortunate camper finds himself caught in a trap set by some small, elfin crtiters and hauled off to be turned into a banquet. Or a giant gets felled by a village who decide to smoke him and use him as part of their winter larder.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Re: Macro Prey/Micro Pred

Postby Sharktooth98 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:27 pm

may i? anychance we can have no hard vore?
Sharktooth98
New to the forum

Postby BoomBewm » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:22 pm

I member reading a comic about a woman who gets stranded on an island and meets a ditzy giantess who can't do anything right. The woman convinces the giantess that the tiny person eats the bigger one and now she has to eat her words. She does, the giantess is glad she could finally do something right, yadda yadda. Girl wakes up days alter with a bigger rack and smaller brain and walks off (and trips).
BoomBewm
New to the forum

Postby AsherTye » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:42 pm

Sounds funny.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby BoomBewm » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:51 pm

It was but most of the focus was on the woman eating her, like, several pages worth. Her mouth and belly stretched out to accommodate too. For the life of me I can't remember who drew it but their username had "bird" in it, if I recall right...
BoomBewm
New to the forum

Postby RediQ » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:58 pm

You're thinking of this comic by Skylark: https://aryion.com/g4/view/216888
RediQ
Participator

Postby BoomBewm » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:57 am

Yeah, exactly. I knew it had something to do with "bird". Thanks, RedmanQ
BoomBewm
New to the forum