June the Chief

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

June the Chief

Postby Primal18 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:48 am

Disclaimer: I only own the idea of this story. I do not own the characters or Transformers Prime. Also please note that Jack is 18 years old.

June was currently busy for her son’s big day. Today she was going to cook him for Thanksgiving and while he complained at first and tried to get out of it he stopped arguing after she had kissed him and promised to make it worth his while. She had waited a long time to cook him and had even kept on a healthy diet so he would taste good when he came out of the oven. She was currently wearing a naked apron and had everything ready however once Jack arrived she and Jack planned on waiting before she cooked him so they could have some long needed fun. Jack was explaining everything to the autobots about how it was legal to eat people and was saying his goodbyes.

Jack had now just arrived home via ground bridge and was pleased to see his mother home wearing a naked apron and was even more pleased when she lunged in for a kiss.

“Let's take this in my room” June said seductively with a hand on Jack’s chin. Jack simply nodded and the two quickly went upstairs.

Once there June quickly took all of Jack's clothes of and went down to start stroking his cock.

Her azure eyes admired it briefly before she gripped her hand around it and started stroking back and forth.

Her lips soon cusped at a side of his shaft lightly sucking with audible slurping noises as she shifted her face left to right. She then brought out her tongue and trailed the moist spongy extension all over the base of his shaft causing him to moan.

Her left hand then went to his balls to rub in rotation softly while she licked and slurped the hilt of his meat. Jack’s right hand soon placed itself in her hair while she continued her efforts

“Ooaahh..!!” He couldn’t resist moaning when she did that. The moist flesh of her tight throat swallowing his length sent his mind into a frenzy, soon enough she began bobbing her head up and down repeatedly. Her speed increasing with Jack’s hand on her head and the heated lust coming off from both of them. ‘She’s amazing…!’ he thought feeling his end nearing, but held out for a good few minutes.

June’s throat received a deluge of sperm coating every surface inside her mouth that continued for a few more seconds. When it was done she slowly raised her head off his lap and kept her mouth closed when she sat back up, Jack could clearly see his semen seeping out from the corners of her mouth, but with one loud audible gulp June Darby swallowed down all of Jack’s cum.

“ Delicious” she commented while licking her lips cleaned.

“ But we're not done yet” she said as she gently pushed Jack onto her bed and removed her apron. June quickly sat on Jack’s lap and brought his mouth in for a steamy kiss.

When the tip of Jack’s cock tapped her folds she took a slight breath and suddenly slumped her hips all the way down. Instantly his head tilted back from the overwhelming sensation of June’s surprisingly tight pussy swallowing up his penis.

The older woman then felt herself tighten and arched her upper body back before letting out a loud moan of utmost orgasmic bliss. Jack thrust his hips upward one significant time as she convulsed profusely on his meat, her pussy muscles clenched and squirted while her canal became coated with gushing globs of semen.

Jack held onto her tightly, both bodies sweaty, as they finished their intensified climax. June soon slumped over and cuddled comfortably next to him with a hand trailing along his chest, his member dislodged from her cunt leaving dribbling amounts of cum to drip out.

“ You're going to taste so good” June said as she scooped up the cum and swallowed it.

“ You really think so ?” Jack asked.

“ I know so now go to the kitchen it's time for you to prove that your delicious but first go take a shower and meet me in the kitchen ” June said as she got up and started putting her apron back on.

After Jack took his shower he found his mother waiting for him behind the counter with a large tray that he assumed was for him. June signaled for him to get on it which he did. To his surprise and pleasure June grabbed his penis and started stroking it. After he came she grabbed some kind of band and put it on his penis to keep it hard.

“ What no stuffing?” Jack asked confused thinking he was going to be a turkey.

“ You are already going to be delicious without any stuffing” June replied as she got an apple.

“ Any last words before I put you in?” June asked.

“ Bon appetite” Jack said with a smile which he was rewarded with from a kiss by June before she put the apple in his mouth and put him in the oven.

The heat of the oven was so intense that it made Jack fall asleep. When he woke up he was tired and smelled something burning. He quickly realized it was him and that his skin turned to a golden brown.

“ I was afraid you wouldn't get to see me enjoy you and don't worry you won't feel anything I promise” June said as she kissed Jack's forehead and took the apple out of his mouth.

June the took a bite out of Jack's ear and like his mother had said he felt no pain at all. June eventually started eating until all that was left was a limbless Jack who was still alive. June was going to take her favorite piece Jack's cock.

June gave a quick kiss on the tip before grabbing a knife and severing the penis along with the balls. The moment June put a fork to the penis cum came out much to her delight.

The last sight Jack would see is his mother finished eating his cock and balls with a content smile.
Primal18
New to the forum

Re: June the Chief

Postby Diamonte » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:46 pm

Short and to the point. I like it.
Diamonte
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hardvore