My favorite vore image. Surfer girl eaten by shark

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

My favorite vore image. Surfer girl eaten by shark

Postby VoreMoribto33 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:39 pm

My favorite vore image! I love shark vore and this photomanip looks great with female surfer legs dangling from the shark's mouth. The legs and feet are so cute. I also love the surfboard leash still on her ankle. In addition, swim trunks are also an awesome touch. I wish I knew who create this and the original image of the surfer girl. Love to see what she looks like. If someone knows who created it or the original image of the surfer, it would be awesome.

If someone who is good at photoshop, could be but a bikini top on this image so I can use it for my avatar? I did one myself but not pleased with it.
Attachments
shark picture.jpg
Shark picture 2.jpg
Shark picture 2.jpg (24.44 KiB) Viewed 6344 times
1143750178.jpg
rsz_shark_devours_a_surfer_girl_by_voremoribito33-db9z1sr.jpg
rsz_shark_devours_a_surfer_girl_by_voremoribito33-db9z1sr.jpg (25.2 KiB) Viewed 6344 times
VoreMoribto33
Been posting for a bit

Re: My favorite vore image. Surfer girl eaten by shark

Postby JaneDoe1990UK » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:56 am

love this
JaneDoe1990UK
New to the forum

Re: My favorite vore image. Surfer girl eaten by shark

Postby TheHumanPred » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:12 pm

Fuck that sooo hot
TheHumanPred
New to the forum