Graphic nature: RL predation, blood and guts hardvore

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Graphic nature: RL predation, blood and guts hardvore

Postby PreyKill » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:42 pm

"Warning: due to the graphic nature of this program viewer discretion is advised."

For many decades wildlife photographers and filmmakers have been visually documenting natural animal predation including hunting, killing and feeding behavior. Images of hunting have been readily distributed through mass market venues such as television; images of killing are less prevalent but are still shown, sometimes with warnings about their strong emotional impact. Images of feeding are much rarer to see because of their shock value; often they can be quite gory. Natural science books often written by the same filmmakers do not hold back in their graphic descriptions of how prey animals are seized, ripped to pieces and eaten alive over the course of several long minutes before they die. On film, those details are usually glossed over with careful framing and editing of the shots, shortening those scenes if they are included at all in order to minimize any sense of the prey's suffering and focusing attention away from the savage butchery, shredding flesh and spilling blood and guts. Take, for example, this short video recently uploaded by the filmmaker Kim Wolhuter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLKo_FpHU10

The YouTube video appears to be sped up. The same video is hosted on Wolhuter's own site:

http://www.wildcast.net/2007/09/09/a-re ... ill-video/

He describes how lengthy and savage the scene of a zebra being killed by lions is, and then explains how he deliberately downplays the most horrific details of the assault on the zebra's flesh through judicious editing. While what remains is still quite brutal, what is not seen is that the lions are most likely tearing open the zebra's belly with their teeth and shoving their jaws into the body cavity to devour its vital organs, eating the suffering animal alive from the inside. The video shows none of that, instead focusing on peripheral details.

The rationale is that most audiences do not care to see such horrific scenes but around the fringes of our current culture and throughout history there has always existed some human craving to witness such violence. Being eaten alive by wild beasts is an extremely savage and intimate death, and the spectacle can be thrilling.

Occasionally images of such violence and suffering do get distributed to a wider audience as standards of acceptable content gradually become less restrictive over time. The BBC broadcast a few special episodes of Big Cat Diary in the summer of 2006 titled Big Cat Week Uncut which included harsh, uncensored footage of predatory behavior. More than a year later these episodes have never been rebroadcast or offered commercially. It takes some persistence to seek out similar hard vore content on the web and elsewhere, and this is intended to be a place to share what we have found.
Last edited by PreyKill on Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
preykill at yahoo dot com
PreyKill
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Graphic nature: RL predation, blood and guts hardvore

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:12 pm

damn I started to drool by the sight of all that blood..

Great find :D
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Solo hyena kills adult wildebeest

Postby PreyKill » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:14 pm

Hyenas are better known for scavenging carrion but they do hunt large prey on their own. They are never seen to kill their prey first, they just start eating it alive and it dies only from being disemboweled.
This is amateur video shot hand-held from a distance with a zoom lens. The results are shaky and the resolution is poor, but what a scene to witness and capture!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KBbN5z5nTE

Money shot: at 2:50 the hyena pulls away a big red blob of something that was hanging beneath the wildebeest's belly. Ouch.
PreyKill
Intermediate Vorarephile

Leopard snacks on

Postby PreyKill » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:09 pm

Another video from Kim Wolhuter; I'm surprised I missed this goodie until weeks after it came online:

"Most predators will of course gorge themselves on the meat if they can, but then go for the intestines or other inner organs. Are these really as tasty as the predators make them out to be? They obviously get additional nutrition and minerals from eating these organs."

Wolhuter's wildcast.net video

"Khayeni tucked in to the impala rump hastily, always on the look out for hyenas possibly coming to steal her prize. Half way in she pulled out the intestine delicacy before munching the tail. Before eating the soft belly skin she plucked it clean of hair and then moved in to the stomach cavity to where more delicacies awaited her."

The video is also hosted here.
PreyKill
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nnnda » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:37 am

http://www.wildcast.net/2007/07/06/leopard-kills-big-video/

More of the same of above, but with a much, much better view of the impala's belly.

http://www.wildcast.net/2007/07/18/leopards-arsenal-video/

Now this one's a bit special. You get to see a leopard digging into a still-alive impala doe's rump and there's plenty to see.

St. Kim of Wolhuter
Nnnda
Participator

re: new lioness vids

Postby PreyKill » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:54 pm

Moved from Big cat kills (RL HV/gore topic) LOCKED!:
preyitem wrote:sorry I haven't been around. Just busy.

Here are a few vids for ya. The first is a two parter with a few lionesses enjoying live male impala for dinner. One lioness starts to be nice and begins choking him, but then says the hell with it, drops him and starts eating. The buck looks up (umm, ladies? Did you forget something? I'm still here!) and watches his "ladies" gobble him up.

http://ww3.osf.co.uk/ftg_frameset.html

(this is the best link I could do. It wouldn't let me link any other way. Just look for the two icons with the lions and the impala, it's a night shot as well. If you can't find it, search "lion kill" and it will come up)

In the second a couple lionesses are eating a gazelle. Call me crazy, but just before the halfway point, doesn't the gazelle (what's left of him) move his head?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=17673925

Enjoy!

Nnnda wrote:Hey, welcome back there PI (psst, look a bit further down, that's the top we're using now).

And bloody hell, fantastic finds. Also on OSF - "lion prey" brings up a groovy video of a kill where a male lion chases a female away from a gazelle that's still very alive and not in a happy state.

Preyitem has found quite an amazing source for footage of lions tearing into live prey at OSF. There is some awesome and devastating action taking place.

The clips have identifying codes: the one preyiem first describes is "AQU004AQUA04042404 MCU female lion biting neck of live gazelle, then eating it with rest of group, gazelle still alive, night"

This is followed by an even more outstandng clip of the lions turning the dying prey's lower body inside out "AQU004AQUA04050110 MCU lions ripping apart and eating barely alive trunk of gazelle, night"

There are other good clips there too, the one Nnnda pionted out is "AQU004AQUA04024616 CU male lion forcing female off live kill, male begins to eat gazelle, gazelle struggles, male leaves kill. Night"

There's a few others including lionesses with a live warthog and a close up of one just begining to tear at the belly. These are great!
PreyKill
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: re: new lioness vids

Postby Nnnda » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:56 pm

Nnnda
Participator

Re: re: new lioness vids

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:37 pm

licking and eating prey which is still alive and kicking. nice.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Eupeptic » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:54 am

I just now downloaded* the latest Wolhuter video (thanks Nnnda!), plus a couple of the earlier ones I hadn't downloaded yet. First thought: I wonder if he (or somebody that works for him) is looking at the referrer logs on the Web site and if so I wonder where ayrion.com ranks. :)

Second thought, after watching the videos: Gary Larson was probably right. He did a cartoon featuring two alligators lying on a river bank, with some human clothing lying around. One alligator is saying something like "That was incredible. No fur, hooves, antlers, or nothin'. Just soft and pink." Watching the cats have to rip at their prey's hide multiple times in order to break the skin reminded me of that cartoon.

Eupeptic

* I don't know if most of you just bookmark the links or are also downloading the videos. I usually use Firefox and UnPlug to download them.
I've done no harm, I keep to myself. There's nothing wrong with my, state of mental health. -- Men At Work, "Who Can It Be Now?"
Eupeptic
Official Molecule

Re: lion kill

Postby preyitem » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:28 pm

Awesome find Nnnda. "St. Kim" seems to be the sole source of really good lion kills of late. He seems to get all the kills where the prey gets eaten alive. I just wish he would ease up on the child friendly editing... making the video virtually bloodless (tight closeups to obscure details and cutaways at inopportune moments...see PreyKills opening comments on this.) I'm not complaining of course, but in a perfect world....ah well.

One part of that film to notice....you see the lioness tugging away on the bulls ball sack? hehe...I'm sure he appreciated that in his final moments. Nothing like a little CBT lion style :-D
preyitem
Participator

Postby PreyKill » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:50 pm

Hard vore aficionados like ourselves are not the main audience that Kim Wolhuter's videos are intended for. Most viewers, critics and potential exhibitors will probably be repulsed by the brutality of the images if the hard vore content is made more explicit than the brief and tightly cropped images that he affords glimpses of, but the circumstances under which he photographs also limits what can be seen in most cases. The videos are usually shot from insufficiently revealing angles during darkest night, often with a few predators in the foreground, all of which serve to obscure the gory details.

I haven't turned up any good hard vore images of prey being eaten alive lately but images of dead prey being manipulated or ripped apart aren't bad either:

In this amateur video two lionesses are messily chowing down on a zebra's intestines. Though it's after dark and the zebra's back is turned this video shows quite a bit of the gore rather than trying to hide it. Mercifully, the animal looks to be thoroughly dead before they begin tearing its guts out, which is why the flesh no longer has the color of life and doesn't bleed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l353lLOnCmU

Sometimes the prey has to be moved to a suitable dining spot. In one of these pics a big male lion had already begun to tear open his meal of male impala when he decided he didn't like where he was seated, got up and carried his half-eviscerated meal to a better table.
ImageImageImage

Various predators manage to pull out lengths of intestine and stretch elastic flesh until it tears free.
ImageImageImageImage

They say you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs, and similarly you can't tear digestive organs out of a prey's belly with only your teeth and eat them raw without spilling a mess of half-digested gut contents. Yuck. One young cub doesn't seem to mind, though, and wears a zebra's ruptured large colon like a shawl.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
PreyKill
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Ka-Atis » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:20 pm

that completely emptied giraffe. wow.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Re:

Postby Kovu » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:59 pm

In "lions dine expensively", there is a long sequence in the first third of the movie, where one of the lionesses seems to hold in her mouth, the prey's dick.... unless I am miskaken?

Thank you to all of you guys who provides us HV people the raw marerial that fuels our imagination! :)

Am I the only one imagining some bloodthirsty sadistic lionesses trying to get me? :gulp: :lol:
Kovu
Participator

Re:

Postby preyitem » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:07 am

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I think it's the bulls ballsack thou. I watched it again and I'm not so sure....but it's his nuts or his dick, maybe some of both! Why do females always go for the vulnerable parts :lol:

And no, you are definately NOT the only one thinking of sadistic lionesses in such ways :D
preyitem
Participator

Re:

Postby Ka-Atis » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:36 pm

PreyKill wrote:Hyenas are better known for scavenging carrion but they do hunt large prey on their own. They are never seen to kill their prey first, they just start eating it alive and it dies only from being disemboweled.
This is amateur video shot hand-held from a distance with a zoom lens. The results are shaky and the resolution is poor, but what a scene to witness and capture!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KBbN5z5nTE

I also noticed how much the fellow animals in that herd 'cared', as also noted in the film description: "The rest of the herd could easily stomp or gore the hyena, yet they stand by idly curious."

Pfeh. So much for "the herd provides protection". Or - the only protection the herd gives is the chance that the pred takes someone else.

PreyKill wrote:In this amateur video two lionesses are messily chowing down on a zebra's intestines. Though it's after dark and the zebra's back is turned this video shows quite a bit of the gore rather than trying to hide it. Mercifully, the animal looks to be thoroughly dead before they begin tearing its guts out, which is why the flesh no longer has the color of life and doesn't bleed.

Yuck... The 'meat' (if it stills deserves to be called that) is already turned into a greyish glibbery goo. those lions must have been really hungry and desperate indeed.

preyitem wrote:I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I think it's the bulls ballsack thou. I watched it again and I'm not so sure....but it's his nuts or his dick, maybe some of both!

Judging from the position, I think it's the sack. Not quite sure though.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Re:

Postby PreyKill » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:08 pm

Ka-Atis wrote:
PreyKill wrote:In this amateur video two lionesses are messily chowing down on a zebra's intestines. Though it's after dark and the zebra's back is turned this video shows quite a bit of the gore rather than trying to hide it. Mercifully, the animal looks to be thoroughly dead before they begin tearing its guts out, which is why the flesh no longer has the color of life and doesn't bleed.

Yuck... The 'meat' (if it stills deserves to be called that) is already turned into a greyish glibbery goo. those lions must have been really hungry and desperate indeed.
Despite appearances, that actually looks to be a very fresh kill. In all the pictures I've seen and descriptions I've read fresh zebra guts appear very pale, almost whitish when fresh blood is no longer being pumped through them and has drained away by gravity. The flesh is also thin and translucent allowing the greenish contents to influence their color. The guts of a live equine appear very pink and blood-rich, as seen in images of colic surgery, but the color changes drastically after the animal is dead, as seen in images of equine necropsy. To the lionesses it is still "slimy, yet satisfying."
PreyKill
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PreyKill » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:41 pm

preyitem wrote:Awesome find Nnnda. "St. Kim" seems to be the sole source of really good lion kills of late. He seems to get all the kills where the prey gets eaten alive. I just wish he would ease up on the child friendly editing... making the video virtually bloodless (tight closeups to obscure details and cutaways at inopportune moments...see PreyKills opening comments on this.) I'm not complaining of course, but in a perfect world....ah well.
I had the privilege of exchanging emails with Kim Wolhuter today.

On 11/4/07 7:16 PM, "PreyKill" wrote:

Your videos are consistently the best at demonstrating African predators' killing and feeding behavior which keeps many viewers coming back to see what new images you have managed to capture. The short videos have been edited for running time and the shots are usually carefully framed and cut to de-emphasize the gore, presumably in order not to repulse your larger audience and any major exhibitors that may be interested in obtaining your footage. This being the internet, however, the broadcast standards and practices of licensed mass market exhibitors do not necessarily apply and there are a number of viewers who maintain an interest in and seek out uncut and uncensored footage and photographs of large predators killing and feeding upon large prey.
Quite graphic descriptions have been written of the initial stages of feeding from the prey's body cavity but the images seem to be seldom if ever shared on account of their capacity to shock and offend. Those of us who are prepared to see such harsh images are often disappointed when such content is withheld.
This is a plea to arrange some permission to view the material that is currently being held back. Perhaps an age-restricted members-only club can satisfy this request? If it is a paysite it will still attract subscribers, provided it delivers the goods.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kim Wolhuter [address withheld, but he was contacted through www.wildcast.net ] replied:

I hear what you say.
And indeed I have broadcast a lot more blood than you'll find anywhere else.
But also it seems you might be looking for more blood than there is at times. These days I don't go out my way to edit out the bad stuff. I like to leave it in and show people the real thing. And in the more recent stuff I just don't have the material you think is there. The lions on that zebra kill is a case in point. There were so many lions that they totally smothered the zebra and I was found wanting, not being able to see anything.
Thanks for your thoughts and we might be able to show some 'really good stuff' to 'members only'.
Thanks
Kim

PreyKill wrote:

I am grateful that you replied to my query so very quickly. You have confirmed my other suspicion that the circumstances under which you photograph often do not afford optimum viewing angles; deep night-time shadows and numerous predators or foreground terrain tend to obscure details, and the feeding animals have no interest in showing off for the camera, they are busy making the prey's flesh disappear as quickly as they can manage, making more revealing images difficult and rare to capture.

I wish you the best of luck and success in your endeavors. I am looking forward to the possibility of more 'really good stuff'.
Last edited by PreyKill on Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PreyKill
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby preyitem » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:20 pm

WOW! Great stuff PreyKill (did you use that surname when you wrote to "St. Kim"??) I bet he would get a kick out of Eka's if he ever came here. I believe what he says in his reply.

I don't know the medical reason, other than perhaps shock, but even deep, deep wounds don't seem to bleed that much when prey is being devoured alive. Still, his videos sometimes are astonishing for other reasons. In the "Male Lion Confrontation" video, the shocked and desperate squeals of the zebra are enough to make one's hair stand on end just by the audio alone. You can imagine what he's going thru.

I'm glad you wrote him. You made your point well and I think it's good he hears from us and has some support for the more vicious vids.
preyitem
Participator

Postby Eka » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:53 pm

Very nice. I'm not a hardvore person at the least, but I would like to voice my support.
Eka
Administrator

Postby PreyKill » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:18 pm

Kim Wolhuter turned out to be easily reachable. There's a "contact" link on the website and he wrote back on the same day.

I did write to him under the pseudonym PreyKill. Online aliases are unremarkably commonplace now and that particular one indicates nothing more than someone interested in predation. If he has enough time to waste Googling the name he'll learn more but I doubt I've made him that curious.

I tried to make my interest clear with a polite and mature attitude in my words, doing my best to avoid sounding like some creep asking to see real-life snuff films (but to be honest, that's true too.) It's good to know that he is willing to show the more brutal acts that occur in the wild and while it's obvious that is not his primary interest as a photographer/filmmaker (I somehow doubt he's a fan of vore in the way any of us are) he will not shy away from sharing them and he seems open to the idea of making them available through a discreet venue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A few words about shock: I'm no expert but if I understand correctly it's a clinical condition that describes a depressed metabolism in response to pain and trauma; that ought to include a drop in blood pressure and maybe that affects how much or how little a wound bleeds. Rupture larger blood vessels though, or just more of them, and any wound will bleed profusely. In the end that's what kills animals that are eaten alive; they bleed to death quicker than they'd suffocate or drown.

I've heard observers repeatedly state how a prey animal is in deep shock and feels little pain as it is eaten alive, and while that may be true I can't imagine that the animal isn't suffering the most unpleasant and terrifying sensation it will ever experience, and if it lasts for more than a few minutes, terrible agony too as the shock passes and it isn't being killed quickly enough. Something to remember when I find myself enjoying the spectacle too much.
PreyKill
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Hardvore