Unbirth in today's Oglaf comic

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirth in today's Oglaf comic

Postby MindiFlyth » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:30 pm

Oglaf is a very kinky comic full of magical transformations, but I've never seen them do unbirthing before. Today's strip doesn't just feature unbirthing, it features a method I've never seen before where the unbirther transforms her entire body into a big vagina-snake monster. It could be sexier (the unbirther sure isn't your typical MILF type) but it is full-on unbirth, complete with the unbirthee being reborn as a cranky, talking baby. I'm posting a direct link to the strip below, or you should be able to see it on the Oglaf site here: https://www.oglaf.com/snakebite/

Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Re: Unbirth in today's Oglaf comic

Postby TheCursedBlade » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:24 pm

Man, she absolutely is the worst mother-in-law.

For a runner up, I'd say The Cake Also Rises was pretty close to unbirth.
TheCursedBlade
New to the forum

Postby PhantomOfMars » Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:37 pm

Man, her turning into a giant vagina was...well, shocking to behold? If someone digs it I am very glad for them.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheCursedBlade » Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:06 pm

And then, another. The wheel still yet spins.
TheCursedBlade
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:55 am

I'm glad the women in both comics enjoyed it.
empatheticapathy
---

Return to Unbirth