Unbirth Question

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Underage, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission and posted in Photo edit forum

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, underage, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any material which involve underage and sexual exposure at the same time, must be placed in the Underage. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby Jacquelope » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:53 am

Bump because newbs really are missing out if they don't see this.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
User avatar
Jacquelope
???
 
Posts: 6837
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:00 pm
Location: Back in the Linux Lab, muhahahah!
Blog: View Blog (161)

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby Ahgara » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:43 pm

I did some browsing, and I found this discussion
If Dandelion, Matto or any other female user sees this, here's the link to my RP request. Don't bother if you aren't comfortable, not being prying or irritating, just think this would be nice. I'm real polite too so don't worry about"hurr durr send noodz"
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38405
User avatar
Ahgara
New to the forum
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:56 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby DSfetish » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:58 am

ther is a lot of females users in sites like that and in general that mostly people see them males unless the have some feminine nickname or female gender sign.. many of them even lie about their gender...
people forget that half of the people on this world are females and that includes the internet
DSfetish
New to the forum
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:13 am

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby rabbitAraiguma » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:43 pm

Matto wrote:
hm10101 wrote:What I'd think would be a thrilling conversation to have would be with a girl who wants to BE unbirthed...

Alas, I can dream 8)


-raises hand- .................


Omg Matto you're my new favorite person in the forum o///o
The name's Echo. Female pronouns please.
rabbitAraiguma
New to the forum
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby Mel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:02 am

hey :)

I enjoy the idea of unbirthing someone but purely for the domination over an unwilling victim. But I often like to control when they make it into my womb or if I want to enjoy them in my vag for a while lol :gulp:
Though I am not always the same size of my victim, sometimes I prefer the idea of myself being a giantess! More Power! hehe :P
Mel
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:02 am

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby Biggulper » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:55 pm

Mel wrote:hey :)

I enjoy the idea of unbirthing someone but purely for the domination over an unwilling victim. But I often like to control when they make it into my womb or if I want to enjoy them in my vag for a while lol :gulp:
Though I am not always the same size of my victim, sometimes I prefer the idea of myself being a giantess! More Power! hehe :P
Does it matter what gender/sex your victim is? and is it more fun if you might get caught? what determines the right time for them to enter your womb?

I always find the hint of or sense of betrayal and fear kind of appealing. as well as the sense that there is a strong desire but also a taboo to whats happening.

Like "I love the feeling of this person trapped inside me but i shouldn't... but nobody knows except them, i could hold them a little longer..."

that type of thing really gets me.
especially when they are thinking that it feels so good to move this way or feel them that way that is hmmm...
Biggulper
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:37 am

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby Jayezox » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:14 am

I noticed a trend from reading this thread. Most of the guys from the older posts are still pretty active while the girls seem inactive. I wonder if guys being creeps about this stuff just gets to be too much. I'm not saying all guys are doing it, but it really only takes a few to become overwhelming. Pure speculation here, but that could be why women that prefer to be predators are few and far between or at least perceived that way.
User avatar
Jayezox
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 769
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:08 pm
Location: United States
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby Rendezvore » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:32 am

To be on-topic a little bit here, I am a female IRL and like unbirth in many different ways, especially with lamia and lower vaginal maws. Usually as a toy or vaginal vore and maybe for transformation in a womb. I've not done any age regression or pregnancy type of unbirth yet, even though I have a motherly dragoness. :silly:

Jayezox wrote:I noticed a trend from reading this thread. Most of the guys from the older posts are still pretty active while the girls seem inactive. I wonder if guys being creeps about this stuff just gets to be too much. I'm not saying all guys are doing it, but it really only takes a few to become overwhelming. Pure speculation here, but that could be why women that prefer to be predators are few and far between or at least perceived that way.

Looks like they have logged in this week, but they may not care about the forum anymore. Can't speak for other women, but I take a big break from the forum at times because of the creepy or judgmental attitudes of some people here..

But predators in general are few, so of course women who play them are going to be even more so. I wouldn't say the creeps are going to deter my choice at being a predator player, though? I just don't accept RP from random requests without being open for it, regardless of who's asking or how it's asked.
User avatar
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 452
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:19 am
Blog: View Blog (10)

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby coop500 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:33 am

I too have to take breaks occasionally due to the tone of some people here as well, so I totally understand you Rendezvore.

As for the original question, no I don't have any desire to do anything like that, but then again my preferences are vasty away from UB but just in case someone here was thinking all females are hardwired to like UB... It's not true.
Image
Lil girls tucked away in gentle Lucifer belly~? Perfect
User avatar
coop500
???
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:21 am

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby Borealis » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:49 am

Man it makes me feel sad hearing experiences like those in the two posts above.

Seeing people express discomfort for interacting on a forum that's about their interest, a forum THEY have every right to express themselves on, because of a fear that they'll be made to feel uncomfortable about it, just really rubs me up the wrong way.

This goes for niche preferences too. Or anything for that matter.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
User avatar
Borealis
---
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:20 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Blog: View Blog (14)

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby coop500 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:09 am

Borealis wrote:Man it makes me feel sad hearing experiences like those in the two posts above.

Seeing people express discomfort for interacting on a forum that's about their interest, a forum THEY have every right to express themselves on, because of a fear that they'll be made to feel uncomfortable about it, just really rubs me up the wrong way.

This goes for niche preferences too. Or anything for that matter.


I do agree, but sadly people, even in a odd, usually unacceptable thing by the general public like vore still find ways to judge and belittle each other. So breaks are in order to keep people from blowing up on someone or just relieving the stress.
Image
Lil girls tucked away in gentle Lucifer belly~? Perfect
User avatar
coop500
???
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:21 am

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby Paradox » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:10 pm

While I agree of the last posts, I want to point out:
You guys realize that its 9 and a half years since the opening of the topic? ( Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:28 am )
Its almost 10 years since the first posters (me among them o.o) posted here.
Considering that males always outranked the female ratio of users, i am not surprised that it feels more of them went away.

Not feeling welcome in a forum is a main reason of course and i must admit i saw and even spoke to more than one who felt like such here in the past years.
I however doubt that is the only reason

While it is kind of sad, its part of life that people you see in online forums/chats do disappear over time.
I often saw male and female chatters/posters go into "last online 2 years ago" modes for no known reason.

I think only the deep fans stay active that long and on top of that preferences do can change.
My joy for Unbirth went to a zero last year. By now it is back a little, but far not as much as it was 10 years ago....
For all else there is also a damn ton of Vore Users/Artists that went into Lurk mode.
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Image
User avatar
Paradox
---
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: At home, enjoying music
Blog: View Blog (56)

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby coop500 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Paradox wrote:While I agree of the last posts, I want to point out:
You guys realize that its 9 and a half years since the opening of the topic? ( Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:28 am )
Its almost 10 years since the first posters (me among them o.o) posted here.
Considering that males always outranked the female ratio of users, i am not surprised that it feels more of them went away.

Not feeling welcome in a forum is a main reason of course and i must admit i saw and even spoke to more than one who felt like such here in the past years.
I however doubt that is the only reason

While it is kind of sad, its part of life that people you see in online forums/chats do disappear over time.
I often saw male and female chatters/posters go into "last online 2 years ago" modes for no known reason.

I think only the deep fans stay active that long and on top of that preferences do can change.
My joy for Unbirth went to a zero last year. By now it is back a little, but far not as much as it was 10 years ago....
For all else there is also a damn ton of Vore Users/Artists that went into Lurk mode.


I for one was not assuming what happened to the previous posters of this thread, or whether this thread had anything to do with their vanishing. I was merely supporting the fact Eka Portal's forums overall can often make people need breaks and sometimes breaks turn to forever if they have no desire to come back.
It's just something that happens when people feel unwelcome and unhappy where they are, they move on and try to find something better. Though i do feel the community overall would do better to be a bit more welcoming and friendly (not pointing fingers here, that'd be too many fingers anyway given there's 100s if not 1000s of vore lovers)
Image
Lil girls tucked away in gentle Lucifer belly~? Perfect
User avatar
coop500
???
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:21 am

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby Borealis » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:47 pm

People are certainly going to come and go. It probably happens a lot. As you say, this is a 9 year old thread, and I agree- we shouldn't necessarily assume it's because they've not felt welcome in the past, and this phenomenon becomes very obvious when a big artist leaves (not naming any names, but there have been some big players down the years that have literally decided that this kink isn't for them long term and decided to go.) There is absolutely nothing wrong with this, if you're a seventeen year old who discovers a kink, it's perfectly fine to decide it's not for you a couple of years later. We aren't all going to be lifers here. Hell I had a couple of silly little kinks at sixteen, seventeen, eighteen- that only lasted a couple of years, for some people this is their silly little foray into weirdness when young, and that's absolutely fine.

What I was getting at in my response is that I think it's sad that the two posters above me- and I have occasionally seen others voicing the same sentiments- feel like who they are behind the screen has put them in a position where they feel uncomfortable on here to the extent where they feel like they need to step back sometimes, based on interactions they've experienced in the community. I'm not even white knighting (or whatever the term is) but I just think it's wrong, it really irks my sense of fair play. I'm aware this is a fetish community with a large populace of hetero guys, but that is no excuse. I don't think it's acceptable to push anyone away or to make people feel like they're being singled out, judged, or targeted due to any variable. Whether it's being a woman who is comfortable enough with her sexuality to be on a fetish site and/or create erotica, whether someone has niche preferences, what their idea of "vore" is if it's at odds with yours, whatever...

Hell, I've had a couple of nasty PMs myself- one charming individual PM'ed me a few years back and told me to "fuck off and go to a bestiality forum", because a lot of my preds are feral canids.

Don't get me wrong, I think this is one of the best communities on the internet, look at the sort of environment you get in gaming communities (for example) if you want to see how bad we could be, but there's still work to be done.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
User avatar
Borealis
---
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:20 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Blog: View Blog (14)

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby coop500 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:10 pm

I also wasn't saying every person that left ever was because they felt unwelcome... But very well, I would only derailing the thread further so I won't say anything more on the subject.
Image
Lil girls tucked away in gentle Lucifer belly~? Perfect
User avatar
coop500
???
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:21 am

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby SmokyKisses » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:30 pm

A thread like this makes me realize how difficult it really is to explain even to myself why I find certain things attractive.

My usual unbirth stuff results in the prey turning into the pred's kind in the womb. It's almost always monster-girl x human, or more-"monstrous" girl x less-"monstrous" girl. (For example, a lamia unbirthing a cat-girl.) So perhaps there's an element of pregnancy being a means of bringing new life into the world...except in the case of transformation, it's making existing life into a beautiful new being. The main reason I like monster girls is because you can just hand-wave away things like "how can they fit a whole woman in their pussy", and better yet, you can even decide that unbirthing some squirming human and then giving birth to their new form is the most wondrous pleasure imaginable for the monster girl. Is there an element of dominance? Perhaps, especially for non-con stuff. Most transformation stuff I do involves the victim coming to enjoy their new lustful monster-girl nature, so there's certainly a corruption element to it. But perhaps I'm getting too rambly here.

I certainly do like being on the receiving end, too. There's just something so...wondrously lewd about imagining oneself being inserted through a pussy, entering into a warm and moist womb. For willing stuff, I imagine the womb would be a comfortable place for the prey, intimate and perverse in the best ways. A place where a willing prey can close her eyes and rest in comfort, or play with herself if she's really turned on by the experience. And even for unwilling prey to be transformed, I imagine the prey falling under the influence of their eventual transformation, becoming comfortable and serene as they drift off into nothingness, awakening as they emerge from the womb as if they've had the most wonderful sleep. (And maybe masturbating or fucking like they've had the horniest dream.)

So that probably doesn't make a lot of sense, but I don't really care if getting turned on by ladies going into some half-monster woman's pussy doesn't make sense. I just enjoy it. (Not like it's my only weird kink.)
User avatar
SmokyKisses
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby Vixor » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:12 pm

What's up? I've been lurking for a while but I made an account to respond. I'm female IRL, and I'm a lesbian. I'd rather be the prey in a UB situation than the pred, as I'm more on the submissive side IRL.
The appeal in being a pred would definitely be the pleasure. The appeal in being prey--well, you get to make the pred feel good, and you get a warm and safe place to stay.
There're next to no stories concerning a dominant prey and a slightly-unwilling or submissive pred, but those scenarios are my favorite.
Vixor
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:51 pm

Previous

Return to Unbirth

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests