Unbirth Question

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirth Question

Postby kewbe » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:28 pm

I was going through the forums looking at the UB and the comments about it, and I suddenly wondered. Of all the comments on there, there are more than a few people saying they like the dominance and the feel of trapping etc.

My question is this how many of you are actually girls? Are there actually more females on this site than I thought, or is it a lot of guys in an RP mindset?

I don’t know why but that thought struck me very funny.

If you are female, RL NOT RP, is there a real appeal to holding someone trapped inside you? and if so why? Is it power, or something else?
kewbe

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby Metamatt » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:54 pm

Man, you are jumping headfirst into some sticky territory here, and I'm not making an unbirth pun. It is probably a lot of male-in-rp-mindset, if you ask me. But maybe there's a rl girl who does, and if you find her, congratulations.

*pats on back before diving behind the "don't need to know" barrier*

:3
When ignorance is bliss,
'tis folly to be wise...
Metamatt
Caterwaul Puppet

Postby Matto » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:29 pm

Well, here's that female stand point you want. I'm more than willing to answer your question. I don't know about other girls, but I see mine from a motherly stand point. RP wise, I've raised a lot of kids, and the realism of it is so dramatic sometimes. I hate to see children grow up and go, and, I just want them back. Back with me, back inside me, back where I can keep them safe and never have to worry about them leaving me.
But that's just me, when in a dominant UB mood. I hope that helps...?
-slinks off shyly-
Matto
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Metamatt » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:15 am

*applauds Matto*
When ignorance is bliss,
'tis folly to be wise...
Metamatt
Caterwaul Puppet

Postby hm10101 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:20 am

What I'd think would be a thrilling conversation to have would be with a girl who wants to BE unbirthed...

Alas, I can dream 8)
hm10101
---

Postby Paradox » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:43 am

Good question kewbe, I also asked that myself alot.

Matto wrote:Well, here's that female stand point you want. I'm more than willing to answer your question. I don't know about other girls, but I see mine from a motherly stand point. RP wise, I've raised a lot of kids, and the realism of it is so dramatic sometimes. I hate to see children grow up and go, and, I just want them back. Back with me, back inside me, back where I can keep them safe and never have to worry about them leaving me.
But that's just me, when in a dominant UB mood. I hope that helps...?
-slinks off shyly-

Nice to know that there are females like you. :P
Matto, if I could be a baby inside you, I'm sure that I would never leave of free will :D
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Dandelion » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:44 am

+hand raising+ I'm a girl. I haven't had any children myself. I suspect that there is a serious aspect of the affection I feel toward UB actually being a desire to reproduce or some such. Biological clock ticking and all that.

Really the only time that dominance comes into play in my fantasies is when I am thinking of unwilling UB which is rare. The idea of having another conscious being trapped within for as long as I see fit all fighty and stuff. There is some part of my psyche (and bits) that really likes that idea. I'm gonna have to go with that being a pretty big power trip. Complete control of another being? In my opinion that's all about power. Yeah, sometimes I worry about that. That said, I do sometimes enjoy the idea.

But the majority of the time it's about growing closer or a nurturing thing. Sometimes there is a mind link thing that happens in my fantasies. That for me is very compelling. The other thing that happens often in my fantasies is a healing of some kind, whether it's mental or physical. I'm thinking that comes from an urge to nurture. In these the possibility of the person (or people) staying inside isn't about power. It's either because it is more fun that way, or because the other person(s) want to remain inside, because none of us want to lose the closeness that is being shared.

So hopefully that answers the question. If not, feel free to ask more. :)
Dandelion
Participator

Postby Angie_Furclad » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:11 am

Metamatt wrote:Man, you are jumping headfirst into some sticky territory here, and I'm not making an unbirth pun. It is probably a lot of male-in-rp-mindset, if you ask me. But maybe there's a rl girl who does, and if you find her, congratulations.

*pats on back before diving behind the "don't need to know" barrier*

:3

There are more girls here than you think there are I'm sure. Some of them play male chars, others play female. As for myself it's a maturnal instinc, the idea of something relying on my body to survive after being unbirthed ... not really the dominance or anything like that.
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby Matto » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:34 pm

hm10101 wrote:What I'd think would be a thrilling conversation to have would be with a girl who wants to BE unbirthed...

Alas, I can dream 8)

-raises hand- .................
Matto
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gimpy » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:43 pm

crazy hm10101 :P
Gimpy
???

Postby Paradox » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:03 pm

Can I add some other questions to Kewbes?
If you 'girls' would unbirth one of us, how long would you want to keep us?
Days, weeks , months, forever?
And moreover, if you have bad habits (aka: drinking, smoking, etc... ), would you change them then or live on like before?
Paradox
---

Postby Dandelion » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:30 pm

For me it can be any length of time. From a couple hours, overnight, a week, months, or forever. Depends on the situation.

As to life changes, I don't smoke so that's not really a question for me, but if I was the unbirthee I wouldn't want my unbirther to be smoking anything. Maybe drinking would be ok, since the person is fully developed, so it's not like moderate drinking would really harm them anymore than it was harming any other adult when they drink, but I don't think I would. But then, I'm not a big drinker as it is. :P I'm thinking a conversation between the unbirther and unbirthee would be very important for this question. Wow, that would be an interesting conversation to have.

And since we are on the topic of questions, I actually have one. I was wondering for the women out there if they were to unbirth someone over the long term whether the big belly is part of it? Would you want to have the big belly for months ect. or the appearance of a flat belly with the person still within. I guess what I am asking is how much the big belly plays a part in the joy of unbirthing for other women.
Dandelion
Participator

Postby Xen » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:27 pm

Paradox wrote:Can I add some other questions to Kewbes?
And moreover, if you have bad habits (aka: drinking, smoking, etc... ), would you change them then or live on like before?

I am a smoker and a drinker, if I were UB'd it'd be willing, but i'd get pretty irritable and kicky if the host didn't drink or smoke after a while, lol.
Xen
Participator

Postby DinSumIn » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:26 am

hm10101 wrote:What I'd think would be a thrilling conversation to have would be with a girl who wants to BE unbirthed...

I completely agree, and I have no idea why that is. I'm continually examining that aspect of me.

Peace
N/A
DinSumIn
Somewhat familiar

Postby hm10101 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:03 am

-raises hand- .................

Really? Matto, you've just become my new favorite person on the forum (snubs Gimpy, who says he's crazy).
hm10101
---

Postby hm10101 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:05 am

I completely agree, and I have no idea why that is. I'm continually examining that aspect of me.

It seems I've struck a chord!! Matto and Dandelion gave some good explanations for unbirthing, who wants to talk about *being* unbirthed?
hm10101
---

Postby Paradox » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:19 am

Xen wrote:

I am a smoker and a drinker, if I were UB'd it'd be willing, but i'd get pretty irritable and kicky if the host didn't drink or smoke after a while, lol.

Well, I don't smoke (even detest that smell) and don't go drinking so much (almost strange for a 22 years old, eh? :D ).
Hmm, Xen's answer got me to another question.
[For the dominant part:]
Would you girls do anything against hard struggling? I mean when the kicks would nearly getting painful for you? If so what would it be?

Dandelion wrote:And since we are on the topic of questions, I actually have one. I was wondering for the women out there if they were to unbirth someone over the long term whether the big belly is part of it? Would you want to have the big belly for months ect. or the appearance of a flat belly with the person still within. I guess what I am asking is how much the big belly plays a part in the joy of unbirthing for other women.

I'm not female, but I like to second that question.
If I would be inside a womans belly I would most likely have her at a 9-months term :oops: , even though I might not be able to see it, I love the thought of beeing the inside of such a baby-belly :-D
Paradox
---

Postby kewbe » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Wow, I didn’t expect such a response, I hoped for it but yeah, anyway, thanks for answering to all who did.

Matto, I appreciate your answering, though, your answer does make me wonder if all UB isn’t dominance, though not necessarily power-hungry (best word I could think of though not exact), if that makes sense. The reason I say this is, as a mother looking after your children don’t you make all their decisions for them, don’t you decide what they will eat when they will sleep, go to school, etc.?

Someone being back in your womb would be even more reliant on you as Angie_Furclad said.

But then the other side of that I see is like Dandelion said, well wrote, she suspects it’s her biological clock ticking. Which also makes sense.

Which makes me wonder if females aren’t just “wired” to want there bellies full. God that sounds crass, but so did all the other ways I thought to say it.

As for the domination aspect that seems like a perfectly normal human… emotion maybe, instinct?

The desire to be in control able to keep what you care about safe or to feel comfortable and secure. At the same, time the submissive finding comfort in being taken care of and provided for

Yeah that is making me think deeper now.

As for other questions I also wonder, is a big belly part of the UB fantasy for you girls? Or does it depend on the type of UB?

If it is consensual is it more fun to have a squirming belly to show off? Or if it is non-consensual, is it more fun to feel your captive struggling in your smooth flat belly and know that no one can even see their struggles to even think of helping? Or something else?

Again thanks for answering.
kewbe

Postby isaac52 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:15 pm

in my experience, most people who are into vore are male
i myself only rp with full females
both rp, and irl
and ive been lucky enough to find a good few
only one of which i found here...
most i find at http://rh.greydawn.net/index.php
weird i know, but this site is great for it
isaac52
Somewhat familiar

Postby Matto » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:32 pm

How long...? Well, I think it would depend on the mood, situation, and so forth. I think that I'd probably limit it to days and sometimes weeks, and breaks in between, because I'm paranoid of being lonely, and I'd take pity on you here and there. It also depends if I'd be able to talk to you, and get an intelligent reply back. It wouldn't bother me if we could make small talk, because I generally don't make eye contact when I talk, anyways. Having someone inside you is so much better when they can keep you company. But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to keep anyone inside me to long. Out of fear of something happening, mostly, and because I'd like to see my baby. :3

As far as bad habits go, I really don't have any, and don't plan on doing any, either. I have pretty bad health as it is, and I usually try to avoid drinking and drugs, although I do admire the occasional taste of vodka. But I have really good control over those sorts of things, and definitely would be careful about what I do if I'm carrying someone. Like mentioned before, I'm careful and protective, and would never do anything that puts someone at risk.

kewbe wrote:Which makes me wonder if females aren’t just “wired” to want there bellies full. God that sounds crass, but so did all the other ways I thought to say it.

As for other questions I also wonder, is a big belly part of the UB fantasy for you girls? Or does it depend on the type of UB?

Well... I'm really not one for big bellies on myself. I've always been a bit thick, so, a belly is only a burden on my behalf. I work hard every day to keep it small, and I don't think I'd want a constant full belly, as much as I do admire them-- I simply just can't see it with me.
I don't want someone inside me just to have a full belly, really, mostly just because it would be an overwhelming, comforting thought to always have someone around with me. Particularly someone that no one knew was there, and couldn't see, and only I knew about-- and someone who wasn't just locked up in my mind, but actually, physically there. I'm a pretty lonely person, and I love to communicate and all, as shy as I am, but I'm not too big about physically being with someone. Like I mentioned somewhere above, I don't even make eye contact when I talk to people. I'm a little strange like that... I'll also squeeze in that I do like UB because, as a prey, I don't find it in my ability or interest to ingest people like most preds can so easily do. But UB is one of the few ways I can finally see myself break away from the familiar prey side of me. For once, by UB, I can feel like the pred, which is a happy thought it the back of my mind.

I can't exactly get to the straight point of what I mean, but I hope you get a little of what I mean. Did I get through somewhere in there, or do I need to explain a bit more...? ^^;
Matto
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Unbirth