Unbirth Question

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby HelzimGiger » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:37 pm

---
Last edited by HelzimGiger on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you give a man a fire he'll be warm for a day. If you light a man on fire he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
HelzimGiger
Participator

Postby Dandelion » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:14 pm

Awesome! That explains how Chuck Norris is immortal! :D

I'd say that Chuck Norris is too cool for me, but my ego has reached such a size that it would be a lie. Who was first again?

Ophuchus42 wrote: I know that they exist, this board is proof. But they seem to be few and far between...or women are less forthcoming about their fantasies.

I think it is likely that women are less forthcoming, or that they just haven't thought the concept through. Like Jacquelope said the cultural consensus right now is that pron is teh ewww'ness. This is changing, but it is still seen in many circles as whorish for women to openly speak to strangers or even lovers about their fantasies. Heck, a lot of media depicts women and men who are comfortable with their sexuality and sex as either being a slut or that creepy guy.

Speaking of the media, sometime past I was listening to Loveline with Dr. Drew Pinsky on my local radio station. I don't usually listen to this show, as the majority of the people calling in are just making crazy stuff up, or are really misinformed, or both, and those things frustrate me. Still, for some reason I was listening to it on this particular night. A girl called in asking them if the pictures she found on her boyfriends computer were something she should be worried about. She described them, they were vore/ub pictures. She didn't call them that, they didn't call them that, but that is most certainly what they were. Dr. Drew was somewhat amused, told her that she shouldn't go prying in her boyfriends computer, that they were perfectly normal, and not to worry. I found this rather groovy and thought I should pass it along to all you fine folks! :D
Advice to Young Poets - by Martin Espada
Never pretend
to be a unicorn
by sticking a plunger on your head
Dandelion
Participator

Postby HelzimGiger » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:36 am

---
Last edited by HelzimGiger on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you give a man a fire he'll be warm for a day. If you light a man on fire he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
HelzimGiger
Participator

Postby Jacquelope » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:49 am

Dandelion wrote:Awesome! That explains how Chuck Norris is immortal! :D

I'd say that Chuck Norris is too cool for me, but my ego has reached such a size that it would be a lie. Who was first again?

And if he surrenders to you willingly, that means he's also very wise!

Dandelion wrote:
Ophuchus42 wrote:I know that they exist, this board is proof. But they seem to be few and far between...or women are less forthcoming about their fantasies.

I think it is likely that women are less forthcoming, or that they just haven't thought the concept through. Like Jacquelope said the cultural consensus right now is that pron is teh ewww'ness. This is changing, but it is still seen in many circles as whorish for women to openly speak to strangers or even lovers about their fantasies. Heck, a lot of media depicts women and men who are comfortable with their sexuality and sex as either being a slut or that creepy guy.

And the other problem is guys who mob them with PMs and crap.

Dandelion wrote:Speaking of the media, sometime past I was listening to Loveline with Dr. Drew Pinsky on my local radio station. I don't usually listen to this show, as the majority of the people calling in are just making crazy stuff up, or are really misinformed, or both, and those things frustrate me. Still, for some reason I was listening to it on this particular night. A girl called in asking them if the pictures she found on her boyfriends computer were something she should be worried about. She described them, they were vore/ub pictures. She didn't call them that, they didn't call them that, but that is most certainly what they were. Dr. Drew was somewhat amused, told her that she shouldn't go prying in her boyfriends computer, that they were perfectly normal, and not to worry. I found this rather groovy and thought I should pass it along to all you fine folks! :D

LOL wow I wish someone had recorded that. Boy, I'd have paid to actually hear Dr. Pinsky's reaction.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby Dandelion » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:45 pm

HelzimGiger wrote:
Dandelion wrote:Who was first again?

OH!
HelzimGiger wrote:Can you start with me? Pwweeeezzz?!? :D

That would be me! ^^

Right! Meet me in the rp room stat! :gulp:
Never pretend
to be a unicorn
Dandelion
Participator

Postby HelzimGiger » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:13 pm

---
Last edited by HelzimGiger on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HelzimGiger
Participator

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:26 am

Long time topic lurker finally sounding off.

Since this is UB, I'll keep my talk about it. I've followed this thread sine about a week after it opened, because like the initial consensus, I thought it was playing with fire. I was however pleasantly surprised to see that some women on this board are open about UB (and other vore.) I haven't rampantly been PM-ing them (like I can guess happens sometimes) because I figure if they look for RP, they'll post it in the "Seeking Roleplay" section...but I digress.

I don't know how long exactly I've been into UB, but in my mind it's always been much more of a trust (for lack of a better term right now) issue than anything else. I am a fan of it, and quite enjoy it and have found maybe 1 female RP-er (not just characters) that does it. I agree with Dandelion about how being open about sex/sexuality seems to put you on a blacklist almost instantly...but that's just modern society I suppose...one reason I'm not very open 'bout liking vore/UB, because it'll wind up as a "freak" label. And likewise as Jacquelope said, any forum-goers that are female and 'predators' get flooded by a tirade of people going "OMG, liek, UR REALLY A GIRL!? EAT ME PLS!!!" (or in this case, UB, but tha's not the point.) Its these people that give males seeking a predator where the person is actually female a bad name. My logic of RP-ing anything vore-related (since to me, vore is a little more intimate thing) with a female is that I am who I am online, and I ask the same in kind.

Moving on (in a slightly pin-ball like manner) for me UB is supposed to be a trust/relationship issue, at least in terms of characters and roleplay. I play it because of intimacy, whereas the unbirthee has some sort of need that is best fufilled in such a manner. Example being say I would be roleplaying where the boyfriend and girlfriend are stuck in their car on a mountain road in a blizzard, and being externally close isn't enough to stay warm, so the girlfriend would UB the guy, thus providing them both the warmth they need to live. I think an example like that fairly well says why I like it...it's because of necessity, or because it's a way between the two characters (even if the characters are the people themselves) to bond.

I have more to say on this topic, but it's 1:30am and I'm crashing. Good morning, all, and thanks for reading my mini-rant.
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby Noki » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:59 am

is it too late to answer the question(s) now? =)
Noki
???

Postby Dandelion » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:13 am

Noki wrote:is it too late to answer the question(s) now? =)

Absolutely not! The more opinions/thoughts/ideas we have the better!
Never pretend
to be a unicorn
Dandelion
Participator

Postby Noki » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:49 am

Edited.
Last edited by Noki on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Noki
???

Postby Paradox » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:01 am

Noki wrote::D
and if i was the unbirther, i would end up wanting to keep the unbirthee longer than they wanted. i could probably come up with more things...but im lazy. there is my input! thanks for listening!

LOL, I often imagined about being Unbirthed and kept forever in the heavily-pregnant womans belly :P. Keeping me longer than I would want to may be a bit hard :D

Btw. what relationship do you people prefer? Shall the Unbirther be dominant, treating you like a prisoner (maybe evil like?) or better soft and motherlike caring for you?
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Jacquelope » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:20 am

Nomad_Zeke wrote:Moving on (in a slightly pin-ball like manner) for me UB is supposed to be a trust/relationship issue, at least in terms of characters and roleplay. I play it because of intimacy, whereas the unbirthee has some sort of need that is best fufilled in such a manner. Example being say I would be roleplaying where the boyfriend and girlfriend are stuck in their car on a mountain road in a blizzard, and being externally close isn't enough to stay warm, so the girlfriend would UB the guy, thus providing them both the warmth they need to live. I think an example like that fairly well says why I like it...it's because of necessity, or because it's a way between the two characters (even if the characters are the people themselves) to bond.

I have more to say on this topic, but it's 1:30am and I'm crashing. Good morning, all, and thanks for reading my mini-rant.

Well said, Nomad_Zeke, and thanks for the mention. :)

Actually in my stories if there's a blizzard, the girlfriend would UB the guy, use his body to give her magic energy to protect them, and when it's over, place his soul in a new version of the same body, except he would come back without the lifetime of wear and tear his previous body suffered, thus greatly extending his lifespan (and hers).

Shameless plug: you and Noki might find my UB stories interesting. :D
Jacquelope
???

Postby HelzimGiger » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:18 am

---
Last edited by HelzimGiger on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HelzimGiger
Participator

Postby Jacquelope » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:40 am

HelzimGiger wrote:I'd have to agree with Paradox. With some guys, it's difficult to go for the "keeping them longer than they want," 'cause I know I (and I'm guessing he is, too) am the sort that, unless discussed otherwise ahead of time, would want to stay until forced out, and even at that probably wouldn't want to leave.

Get a guy who's rugged and unwilling, someone who would feel compromised if they were unbirthed. Especially guys who prefer to be observers and do not see themselves as prey (I fall into that category although I only RP with my wife). The idea is to make them see that deep down, they kind of like it, especially when trapped in a loving, caring predator's womb. They'll probably never want to stay inside that long, but over time they'll yield more freely, especially if there are benefits involved... :D
Jacquelope
???

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Jacquelope: I hadn't thought of that before, since generally in my RPs I don't incorporate magic between two humans, generally there has to be some mythical tie (such as how several of my 'halfbreed' characters can take a human form) and the magic from their being half-blooded is what would allow something like what you described can happen. As per your shameless plug: tha's how many great authors got their start I assume, I'll check yours out (eventually...when more time permits.)

I think the relationship can vary for me. While my personal preference is for it to be willing, I can roll certain characters for it be be unwilling where they put up a fight going in. However, I also tend to like the more of "accidental" discovery of the ability to unbirth, whereas it's more of a "What just happened?" then transferring to something the characters enjoy. Again, term characters being used loosely since some people I know RP as themselves.

Per Helzimgiger's post: It would be difficult to keep them longer than they want, I can't really give a viewpoint but maybe a few of the females here could: would a fighting, angry unbirthee make you want to let them out? I know I would be the one that would want to stay...and even grudgingly if I had to go out...of course I'd want there to be the promise of going back in again...but tha's just me. And again from what Jacquelope said I think is accurate, involving benefits certainly should make the prey yield more freely (it does for me.)
Looking for RP:

Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby HelzimGiger » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:49 pm

---
Last edited by HelzimGiger on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HelzimGiger
Participator

Postby Jacquelope » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:23 pm

HelzimGiger wrote:To Jacquelope: I'd have to imagine those of us who like UB would be more like that "What are you doing?" reaction if it were to actually happen. Quick question, if you don't mind me asking. You say RP this with your wife, I assume in-person. How would you do that in-person? I've been trying to figure that out for a while. If you don't want to answer, that's fine, just say so.

Well, up until July I am working as a tech manager, usually telecommuting, she owns an insurance business and is at the office. Come lunch, she loves to catch up with things with me via IM. And do a little RP, too. Then at night we don't RP so much as *ahem* test our bed springs after the kids are in bed. :D After July, not so sure - I'll be at her office since I'm the co-owner. No distance with which to RP as much, although we do a lot of "mmm, I'd love to ***" in bed. Not exactly RP but well kinda. :D
Jacquelope
???

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:53 pm

I know it's slightly off topic, but I couldn't resist to respond. It's technically is a RP...just a LARP where your roleplay is as yourselves! ^^;
Looking for RP:

Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby HelzimGiger » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:18 am

---
Last edited by HelzimGiger on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HelzimGiger
Participator

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:56 pm

Helzim: I was actually referring to this line
"Then at night we don't RP so much as *ahem* test our bed springs after the kids are in bed. :D"
I joking said it was still RPing, just LARP-ing.

Sorry 'bout the confusion.
Looking for RP:

Nomad_Zeke
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth