Unbirth Question

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Unbirth Question

Postby Metamatt » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:16 pm

Angie_Furclad wrote:
Metamatt wrote:Man, you are jumping headfirst into some sticky territory here, and I'm not making an unbirth pun. It is probably a lot of male-in-rp-mindset, if you ask me. But maybe there's a rl girl who does, and if you find her, congratulations.

*pats on back before diving behind the "don't need to know" barrier*

:3

There are more girls here than you think there are I'm sure. Some of them play male chars, others play female. As for myself it's a maturnal instinc, the idea of something relying on my body to survive after being unbirthed ... not really the dominance or anything like that.

I'm so sorry, I had no intention of offending anyone. It's just hard to really confirm someone's gender over the internet.. >.<
When ignorance is bliss,
'tis folly to be wise...
Metamatt
Caterwaul Puppet

Postby Kitti » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:14 pm

I don't wish to cause a riot of any kind, but, technically hasn't this question already be asked before?
And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Postby Paradox » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:30 pm

Kitti wrote:I don't wish to cause a riot of any kind, but, technically hasn't this question already be asked before?

If so, do you mind telling us where? :) I for one couldn't find a topic which questions such things directly :?
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Matto » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:36 pm

Metamatt wrote:I'm so sorry, I had no intention of offending anyone. It's just hard to really confirm someone's gender over the internet.. >.<

Oh, you can trust me when I say I'm a girl. I'm not sure how to prove it, but uh... Trust me on this one. I had very girl-like qualities to me. ... I can't think of any, really. I don't know. T___T Trust me when I say I'm a girl, though. I hate lying over the internet. It ruins the fun, if you ask me. Besides, I like the reaction of, "Holy crap! You're a girl?!" And if I were a guy, there'd be no fun in that.
Matto
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Metamatt » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:40 pm

Matto wrote:Oh, you can trust me when I say I'm a girl. I'm not sure how to prove it, but uh... Trust me on this one. I had very girl-like qualities to me. ... I can't think of any, really. I don't know. T___T Trust me when I say I'm a girl, though. I hate lying over the internet. It ruins the fun, if you ask me. Besides, I like the reaction of, "Holy crap! You're a girl?!" And if I were a guy, there'd be no fun in that.

*nods* You seem very honest and open. So I'd like to believe you... but you can find a little merit in my point, yes?
When ignorance is bliss,
'tis folly to be wise...
Metamatt
Caterwaul Puppet

Re:

Postby Dandelion » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:50 am

Somewhat off topic, but this constantly amuses me because this happens so often to us women folk on the internets. :P

OMG Girlz Don't Exist on teh Intarweb!!!!1
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/article ... Intarweb-1

It's always a struggle to bring proof of identity onto a web conversation. It seems there truly isn't a way to prove one way or the other without meeting face to face and even then...:P I'm not offended when anyone doesn't think I am a IRL girl. I just tell the truth and hope that every one else does too.

As to the question I asked about the big belly thing. I really can't imagine carrying around a full grown adult belly for any length of time. Maybe over night would be ok, but I'm thinking walking would be a problem otherwise and my imagination just can't seem to overcome that idea. I also think having a 9mo belly would be troublesome. I mean....I go to work one day and have this big ol belly and the next not? Odd. Or, I have a 9 mo belly (which looks very different than being overweight) and never show up with a small belly and baby pictures. It would be problematic and again my imagination has trouble with that. There is a story by Groblek called Costuming that I think addressed that situation rather nicely. I really like that story (kudos to Groblek! I'm such a fan!) Anyways. I like the idea of the flat belly with the person within and no one knowing. Especially if it is pleasurable for both. How naughty is that?

I think control probably plays a large role in the unwilling unbirth. Really how could it not? But as to the willing unbirth I'm not so sure. It probably
depends on the person. I'm thinking that control is a small part of the experience for me. I'm sure that any people of the Dominant/Submissive crowd would whole heartedly disagree with me, but then it seems that they see every interaction as a power exchange. And that's fine. Totally not dissing on their scene. But that isn't generally how I view human interaction, or at least I don't see that as the main focus. But I am getting off topic and away from what I was trying to say. So, I don't think that willing unbirth (at least for me) has to be about control and domination. It's more about sharing, and love, and companionship, and not being alone, and all that happy fluffy bunny stuff. :P (making fun of myself here, but still how I feel about it) As a sharing of experience between two adults. Kind of like ultimate love making. Not as a Domination/Submission situation. Am I making sense?
Dandelion
Participator

Re:

Postby Paradox » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:42 am

Dandelion wrote:

I think control probably plays a large role in the unwilling unbirth. Really how could it not? But as to the willing unbirth I'm not so sure. It probably
depends on the person. I'm thinking that control is a small part of the experience for me. I'm sure that any people of the Dominant/Submissive crowd would whole heartedly disagree with me, but then it seems that they see every interaction as a power exchange. And that's fine. Totally not dissing on their scene. But that isn't generally how I view human interaction, or at least I don't see that as the main focus. But I am getting off topic and away from what I was trying to say. So, I don't think that willing unbirth (at least for me) has to be about control and domination. It's more about sharing, and love, and companionship, and not being alone, and all that happy fluffy bunny stuff. :P (making fun of myself here, but still how I feel about it) As a sharing of experience between two adults. Kind of like ultimate love making. Not as a Domination/Submission situation. Am I making sense?

I believe I understand completely what you mean.
I for myself often fantasized about Unbirth which involves the sharing of feelings... that means everything the host (mommy) feels, I feel as well...
be it joy, sadness, anger, hunger (if possible) and
(yes, no joke) even lust (don't matter if she just gets horny or is having sex with someone)... :oops:
Maybe it sounds strange to some people but I really think the closeness between Unbirther and Unbirthed one gets pretty strong that way.

---> I see it that way: I'm more part of her then, because she will not change her habits from yes to no. Otherwise (in my opinion) it would look more like I'm a virus or something else, she dislikes to carry around.
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Matto » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:12 pm

Metamatt wrote:
Matto wrote:Oh, you can trust me when I say I'm a girl. I'm not sure how to prove it, but uh... Trust me on this one. I had very girl-like qualities to me. ... I can't think of any, really. I don't know. T___T Trust me when I say I'm a girl, though. I hate lying over the internet. It ruins the fun, if you ask me. Besides, I like the reaction of, "Holy crap! You're a girl?!" And if I were a guy, there'd be no fun in that.

*nods* You seem very honest and open. So I'd like to believe you... but you can find a little merit in my point, yes?

Yes, yes. And God forbid if anyone doesn't believe me, after the weekend you can always ask Catboy_Mahado. Since he'll be the first on Eka's to see me in RL at Ikkicon. .... >___< I don't know what to wear!

P.S. Lucariooooooo~! *steals*
Matto
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Metamatt » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:43 pm

Lucario! Nyuuuuuu...!

Bah, pardon what I said before. Being a bitch isn't something you guys should have to see, hear or deal with when unnecessary.

Ikkicon. Woot. :3
When ignorance is bliss,
'tis folly to be wise...
Metamatt
Caterwaul Puppet

Re:

Postby Salo » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:04 pm

Dandelion wrote:Somewhat off topic, but this constantly amuses me because this happens so often to us women folk on the internets. :P

OMG Girlz Don't Exist on teh Intarweb!!!!1
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/article ... Intarweb-1

It's always a struggle to bring proof of identity onto a web conversation. It seems there truly isn't a way to prove one way or the other without meeting face to face and even then...:P I'm not offended when anyone doesn't think I am a IRL girl. I just tell the truth and hope that every one else does too.

As to the question I asked about the big belly thing. I really can't imagine carrying around a full grown adult belly for any length of time. Maybe over night would be ok, but I'm thinking walking would be a problem otherwise and my imagination just can't seem to overcome that idea. I also think having a 9mo belly would be troublesome. I mean....I go to work one day and have this big ol belly and the next not? Odd. Or, I have a 9 mo belly (which looks very different than being overweight) and never show up with a small belly and baby pictures. It would be problematic and again my imagination has trouble with that. There is a story by Groblek called Costuming that I think addressed that situation rather nicely. I really like that story (kudos to Groblek! I'm such a fan!) Anyways. I like the idea of the flat belly with the person within and no one knowing. Especially if it is pleasurable for both. How naughty is that?

Heh, I'm not sure why some guys have such a hard time accepting that there are girls on the internet too. Then again, I had it the opposite way on many forums and places. I had to tell people that I wasn't a girl. xP

Anyhow, the last bit of your post about all the happy fluffy bunny stuff is really what I prefer to imagine it as. The ultimate love making sort of thing, and whatnot. Don't worry, makes perfect sense. ;) Though I'll admit, occasionally being unwillingly unbirthed is nice for me too.
Salo
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Groblek » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:11 pm

I've always been puzzled about guys not believing that girls are on the 'net, but then I've had female friends who I knew surfed the net/gamed/etc for as long as I've been doing any of the above.

Hi, Dandelion, glad to hear from another fan of my stories. As one can likely tell from the overall tone of my stories, I tend towards the happy fluffy bunny stuff myself.
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:23 pm

Matto wrote:
Metamatt wrote:

Yes, yes. And God forbid if anyone doesn't believe me, after the weekend you can always ask Catboy_Mahado. Since he'll be the first on Eka's to see me in RL at Ikkicon. .... >___< I don't know what to wear!

Ikkicon? :P
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DinSumIn » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:41 pm

Metamatt wrote:

Have you thought about posting some pics of your outfit?
N/A
DinSumIn
Somewhat familiar

Postby LeonFox » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:30 pm

Dinsum...I believe you mean "Matto" who said that (lol :roll: )....anymawho...

In terms of UB, I don't really think that dominance would be the issue in such a topic. I think that falls more along the lines of vore....

The reason I say this is because vore is pretty much, if not essentially, completle dominance. A pred has dominance over the prey to eat/swallow/etc.. If UB would be brought over into Dominance, I don't think I would like UB as much...mainly because UB is a willing subject, not really forced.

To me, I like pregnant women. I really think that they are hot. Not because I'm something like a pervert, but I think that is about as womanly as a woman can get. That shows that women are ready to make such a commitment to bring another life into this world. I think that is the best a woman can get. It shows great maturity. I really think a single sexy woman is not as sexy as a pregnant woman, mainly because I can't really take maturity into consideration...

Back to the topic at hand...I would not be willing to be Unbirthed mainly because I hate enclosed spaces. But, like some of you laides have said, I would like it if I was able to carry on conversations and, dare I say, pleasure the host as much as they want. If the subject or matter was ever dawned on me, I would try to make my host as comfortable as possible. Believe me, I've seen enough pregnant women who have alot of pains and problems during pregnancy.

But, I would like it only if we could converse and be happy about it and if the host would be happy with me inside of her.
LeonFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DinSumIn » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:40 pm

Whoops, yeah I did.
N/A
DinSumIn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacquelope » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:28 pm

DinSumIn wrote:
hm10101 wrote:What I'd think would be a thrilling conversation to have would be with a girl who wants to BE unbirthed...

I completely agree, and I have no idea why that is. I'm continually examining that aspect of me.

Peace

I went and looked at your pics. Amazing!
Jacquelope
???

Postby DinSumIn » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:35 pm

Thanks, I'm trying to find the time to make more.
N/A
DinSumIn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacquelope » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:26 am

DinSumIn wrote:Thanks, I'm trying to find the time to make more.

Hey, is your AV part of a larger picture that I haven't seen yet? Thx!
Jacquelope
???

Postby lindz » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:39 am

hm10101 wrote:What I'd think would be a thrilling conversation to have would be with a girl who wants to BE unbirthed...

Alas, I can dream 8)

*raises hand* X3
But then again, I'm a "submissive" person. I can never imagine being the predator any any vore situation, only the prey.
Not to mention I'm a lesbian, being unbirthed by a giantess would be my dream. XD
lindz
New to the forum

Postby Jacquelope » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:58 pm

lindz wrote:

Alas, I can dream 8)

*raises hand* X3
But then again, I'm a "submissive" person. I can never imagine being the predator any any vore situation, only the prey.
Not to mention I'm a lesbian, being unbirthed by a giantess would be my dream. XD

Would you want to stay in forever, or come out and do it over and over again?
Jacquelope
???

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth