The babysitter part 2.1

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: The babysitter part 2.1

Postby Gypa » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Two loveable stories Radijs,
Gypa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Musstika » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:36 am

Awesome Story...can´t wait for the Continue...
Musstika
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lobo » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Hey Radijs, will the story ever be fully done?
Lobo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Radijs » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:16 am

Honestly, no idea. My motivation to write comes only very sporadically and it generally takes a low priority to most other stuff that I do.

I've got a general idea about where this story's got to go. But I haven't figured out how to get it there.

And another hardship is that I seem to be more interested in starting new things rather then finishing old projects.
Radijs
---

Postby Lobo » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:20 am

I know, i have precisley the same issue. And with so many distractions, it's hard to concentrate
Lobo
Somewhat familiar

Re: The babysitter part 2.1 & Number One

Postby Blace » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:21 pm

I really hope the writers of these stories will continue their work. It's just the kind of stories that I love.
Now where the heck did i put my life??
Blace
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 513act » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:01 am

Radijs wrote:Honestly, no idea. My motivation to write comes only very sporadically and it generally takes a low priority to most other stuff that I do.

I've got a general idea about where this story's got to go. But I haven't figured out how to get it there.

And another hardship is that I seem to be more interested in starting new things rather then finishing old projects.

Great stories, mate. I can understand that certain projects are exciting and compelling at just one moment, and then the motivation and interest fades away after a while (rarely do mine return once I move on to greater things). When I start a project, I'll finish it if 1. I'm not interrupted 2. if that passion is still there. I'd never destroy a piece of art by finishing it off with a few quick, inconsiderate strokes because people demand that it be finished when the passion is gone. I say, rather leave it unfinished with high potential than finish it with a cheap cap-off. In school, I hated it when my professor told me to "finish it quickly because we only have 5 minutes left". You can't rush art! Ya want me to finish it? Fine Ima Finish it -- *grabs crayon; mashes it into the remaining blanks of the canvas*.

I won't tell ya to continue with this series or to finish it right here. Do as you please: if you feel like you wanna keep going, please do (I'd definitely look forward to more =D); if you wish to move on to another project, I'm sure it'll be equally anticipated! Just keep it real (quality). There are tons of these stories out there, but oh so few that actually have proper grammar, acceptable punctuation, and that special something that sparks the readers' interest(s). Be proud to be the author that wrote these whether you are still capable reproducing them again or not - as I am of what my hands were once able to do that now can no longer. You sir, are an artist... and you are awesome. lol.
513act
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Unbirth