Frozen Heat Part 2 [nonconsensual sexual, pre vaginal vore]

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Frozen Heat Part 2 [nonconsensual sexual, pre vaginal vore]

Postby mouseyman » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:44 pm

She's sorry this took so long, and she's made it into a three parter now. The first part is HERE.

Read on tho, I certainly thought it was worth the wait..

Oh and tell us what you liked, didnt like, what you think etc.. She likes the feedback. This SHALL be completed in part 3. She promised.

======================================================================================================================================

Despite his terror, he did not stop. His mouth worried her nipple and as she pressed his body to hers, she brought his tiny warm hands up to cup her full breast.

His tiny mouth was fire against her peak and Shiva drank in this fire as earnestly as he suckled against her, her fat nipple almost filling his mouth. Her nails dug absentmindedly into his flesh as she became drunk on the heat flooding her body from him. It made her giddy, but she wanted more. She wanted to touch him all over.. to maximize the contact between his hot skin and her own cool flesh and she knew well the ancient method by which this could be achieved, but she had to proceed with care to reach BOTH her goals. She would take from him his warmth, but she wanted more than just warmth, much more.

'Like this, little one...' Taking his hand as she would have shown any novice lover, she rubbed it against her breast as he nibbled and suckled at it. Somewhat forcefully, she showed him just how to touch her as she liked to be touched; open handed, fingers spread, palms pressed deeply into her cool soft skin, maximizing the transfer of his thermal energy to her. His cooled fingers were still warm against her frigid flesh. Fear of Shiva kept him doing what he was doing, kept his hands working at her breasts. kneading softly and then harder as she dug her nails in.

"Good ..." she hissed, her breath chilling the air around them more. With a pleased sigh, she let herself fall back onto the plush earth, her captive landing between her breasts with a gasp. He might have rolled off, if not for the arm that was wrapped around him.

Her fingers of her other hand found his arousal again and he let out a strangled moan of both pain and pleasure. His hips bucked forward, pushing into the cold hand without a proper thought as to why he should NOT do that.

"Your flesh is so warm against mine ..." Shiva was momentarily distracted by this, by the heat the tarutaru gave off as his arousal spiked. She could smell it in the air, the perfect mixture of fear, worship, and arousal. The tarutaru still struggled, but was unable to get away, caught as he was. He moaned again, her nails lightly scratching., just enough to keep his fear fueled..

"I think I'll TASTE you again, little one." With that sudden statement, Shiva rolled over on top of him. The summoner fell to the grass, Shiva looming over him. She was both beautiful and at once deadly. Her icy-blue eyes glowing luminously at him as she leaned in to steal a kiss from him.

He tried to dodge, to avoid the kiss, but found that her free hand had already gripped his chin forcefully. Despite the pressure He felt only cold, the frost that covered his body had numbed him. Shiva's lips descended upon his forcefully and the tarutaru found himself lost in her eyes.

She took his mouth with her own, her full lips engulfing his along with most of his lower face, her cold breath eclipsing his..searing his lungs. She worried his bottom lip with her teeth, another moan of pain escaping as she bit in a little too hard. Blood pooled briefly and Shiva sucked it away, thrilling as the hot liquid coated her toungue and trickled down her throat. The pure liquid warmth.. HIS warmth finding its way inside her ... not quite the warmth she wanted, but it was satisfying for the moment.

Her hair cascaded around them both and she pulled back from the kiss to look down at the tarutaru. His face was flush with both arousal and cold, he shivered beneath her - but he was still warm to her touch. The fear in his eyes both excited and concerned her. His fear sent his blood rushing through him flooding him with further warmth, yet she needed him to want her in some twisted way in order for him to be a proper sacrifice. There were rules for what she was doing. Ancient pacts formed in blood and magic, but it had been so long and she wanted what she wanted ...

Shiva smiled at him toothily, not the smile of a lover. but the smile of a predator who had found it's prey. The summoner still writhed as if he was trying to get away but as her hand pulled at his arousal - he continued to harden.

There was no denying the pleasure she brought him.

She continued to feast upon his lips before she moved to his chin, tasting his flesh. That same taste of earlier, what she had smelled in the air about him. It was the very essence of those that were warm ... His richly colored neck tasted of the warm earth she could never touch without ruining.

Gasping, she pushed herself down against him ignoring the groan of pain from her summoner. Rubbing herself against him, she continued to tug and tease his erection with her hand. Her body ached for him, but she needed him to ache for her...

His flesh was the sweetest ambrosia. Warmth flooded her as she continued to taste and partake of his skin. When she reached his chest, worrying one nipple with her own lips, her hand picked up speed. Suddenly she released him just as he was about to crash over. She pounced downward on his length, taking it easily into her generous mouth. He was all ready painfully hard and as she wrapped her lips around him gulping him whole, balls and all into her frigid mouth, her mouth and tongue lavishing attention upon his entire manhood, her teeth lightly raking against his tender skin.. he came - his body spasming and writhing as Shiva sucked every bit of his orgasm from him.

She still rubbed herself against him, holding him there inside her mouth, so delightfully warm. HIs steaming seed on her toungue, the summoner momentarily awoke from his bliss and swallowed hard. Shiva's eyes slid shut as she swallowed slowly, savoring, as if enjoying the most exquisite warm delicacy. Almost imperceptibly she rose up off him, feeling him stiffen again in her mouth as her teeth scraped slowly centimeter by centimeter back towards the head.

Just as it seemed he would slip free from her icey mouth, she pounced again savagely..taking him completely again and more..her lips wrapping him in delicious cold, his entire groin engulfed in her hunger..her upper teeth pressing into the soft skin midway between his member and his navel..her lower teeth pressing upward into the skin of his buttocks. His mind reeled between wanting to shriek in terror and an uncontrollable desire to to know would it feel like for his feet dissapear into her ravenous mouth.

Her tounge slipped between his legs and up behind his buttocks to the bottom of his back. He bucked as she sucked against him so hard he thought the flesh would tear from his bones. She bit down on him slighly at first but then with increasing pressure. He felt her cold sharp teeth clamping down on him from above and below and for one terrified second he thought she would bite clean through him and swallow his lower body in a single gulp. But just as the skin of his buttocks and lower abdomen started to break and blood welled lightly again she eased. Sucking on him sensuously again, his warmth was on her tounge and and trickling warm and sticky down her throat.

He never knew how close she came. How Shiva had pulled herself back from her orogy of blood lust to sate her OTHER more pressing desires. In ancient days when they would line up to give themselves to her she had filled her belly with the warmth of thousands of her smallest followers. Not for any mortal need for sustenance, but simply because she liked the way they tasted and felt inside her. But those days were gone. She was bound by her pact, and this one small tarutaru who had made the pact with her had two needs to satisfy for her and she would wring every last drop from him untill she was sated. She would HAVE him for herself.

She searched his eyes again.. the fear was still there but unsurprisingly to her, it was clearly mixed with lust..with desire for her.

She mounted him, his small body trapped beneath her. She drew his manhood upward stiff and throbbing once again at her not so gentle touch. She pressed it flat between his belly and her cool slick folds of slippery silky flesh. Her cleft stretched from his groin to just below his chest and despite her icy temperature..she was dripping with lust as her lips splayed out against the sides of hips and belly, coating him in her desire. Now kneeling over him, she continued to grind her body against him. As if she was going to bring herself to completion the same way she had him ... Through pure touch and contact. She was high again..feeling him pressing up into her warm and alive.. her lower body onfire with delicious heat as she slid back and forth over him. Her body ached to take him deeper.. to posses his warmth completely. She could feel his soul through their bond..feel it flutter lose inside him, no longer bound to him..and her body tensed as she clenched against him involuntarily at the thought.

Daring to peer though a half lidded eye at her face the Taru noticed that her head was back and her eyes were closed. She seemed utterly lost in her slow tantalizing grind. Her pace become slower and more deliberate. One slower grind, one not as hard.. one that she rose up off a bit as she was trying to relish it and the tarutaru tried to squirm away.

He did not even make it even an inch. Her thighs closed down around him instantly, her pelvis thrust forward from his lower body and cold curly hair shoved forcefully against his mouth and nose. She pushed herself down against him again and he felt the wetness engulf his entire face. She continued to rock her body against his, pushing him deeper into the now frozen grass. Arching up with a moan that was not meant for mortal ears, the tarutaru felt her greedy lips quiver hungrily around the sides of his face..

She was so cold that she was burning him. It was as if his face had been plunged to the frozen rivers of Xaracabard. He sputtered, gasped for breath, hands reaching forward to try and push heraway - only to slip against the silky icy folds.

"Just like that ..." she moaned, shoving herself down upon the hands and arms of the struggling tarutaru. His hands plunged into her, rubbing as she arched her back and clenched down on him tightly. Her lips devoured his arms to the elbow and she arched upward as the heat penetrated her deeper than she had felt in centuries, it only inflamed her desire and now she wanted him all that much more. "I WILL have you, little one. You may give youself to me or I will TAKE you by force, " She paused to smile at him beneath her, his arms buried in her hungry body, his eyes wide with terror. "And I rather enjoy the TAKING."
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Re: Frozen Heat Part 2 [nonconsensual sexual, pre vaginal vo

Postby deleted9324b » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:15 pm

{redacted}
Last edited by deleted9324b on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deleted9324b
Somewhat familiar

Re: Frozen Heat Part 2 [nonconsensual sexual, pre vaginal vore]

Postby tarumunch » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:31 pm

Excellent job as always! I actually preferred the nonconsensual aspect. Cant wait to see how 3 ends!!
tarumunch
Been posting for a bit

Postby sajman » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:42 pm

i got told someone had copied my story idea lol.. but i dont see it.. anyways this is a nice story, good work.. our ideas and concepts seems to be the same which is awesome, hope to read more of ur work :)
sajman
Been posting for a bit

Postby mouseyman » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:23 pm

[quote="sajman"]i got told someone had copied my story idea lol.. but i dont see it..

I passed on your thanks..lol and I assure you , since she has no web access there's no way for her to read anything online unless I email it to her , which of course, i have not done. or if she comes over, but i usually go to her place xp

thanks for the comments guys.. keep em coming. I'm passing them along and the more we feed her ego the sooner we may get part 3!!! XD
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessreaver » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:11 am

That was.. amazing xD
darknessreaver
New to the forum

Postby tarumunch » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:21 pm

any word on part 3's arrival?
tarumunch
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mech__Warrior » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:50 pm

Yeah, I would like to see part three.
Sorry for not posting, in college and stuff. Also, exams are this week. >.<
Mech__Warrior
???

Location: You could be proxy man. IMMA FIREWALLIN' MAH LAZOR!!

Postby mouseyman » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:47 am

sorry guys she assures me that she will finish but she got involved in another much bigger project and she's obsessed with that at the moment. and no its not vore or unbirth related. XP
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mech__Warrior » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:15 pm

No problem, I hope it turns out great!
Mech__Warrior
???

Postby sajman » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:40 pm

lol dont worry mate, our stories might have shiva in it but i never would say u copied me or nothing so dont worry. cant wait to read more. We should perhaps write a story about shiva together? join our ideas and stuff. anyways keep up the good work :)
sajman
Been posting for a bit

Postby tarumunch » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Hey Mousey, don't mean to pester you about the last chapter but does she still plan on finishing it?
tarumunch
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mech__Warrior » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:00 pm

Damn, it's been a month? I completely forgot.
Mech__Warrior
???

Postby mouseyman » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:11 am

yeah. hopefully before my b'day (january) I'll keep prodding. Shes been worked to death lately at her job, but I want to see this as much as anyone.. wish me luck..
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby tarumunch » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:25 pm

hehe, gl man! That would be an awesome birthday present, or at least a present for a holiday that's closer XP
tarumunch
Been posting for a bit

Postby tarumunch » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:31 am

Any word on the last chapter mouseyman?
tarumunch
Been posting for a bit

Postby azurekittehgirl » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Hey all ~ M'actually the writer being this story ( mouseyman would be my nomz, heh ) and was wondering if there's still interest in it being finished? I'm trying to get back into the habit of writing again and want to finish a few things I started way back when.

Let me know guys! I'm completely reworking Frozen Heat and want to get that little tarutaru nommed on by Shiva as soon as possible ~
squistastic!
a writing blog of nomz, tarus, and more!
azurekittehgirl
New to the forum

Postby kontonkami » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:27 am

Loved the first two and would enjoy the rest as well.
kontonkami
New to the forum

Postby Mech__Warrior » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:33 pm

I looked back a few pages and found this again. I would definitely like to see the end!
Mech__Warrior
???

Re: Frozen Heat Part 2 [nonconsensual sexual, pre vaginal vo

Postby mouseyman » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:31 am

IF I can't get her to finish it yet, at least I can render it XD Doesn't quite look like FFXI, but you get the gist.
Attachments
Frozenheat01.jpg
Frozenheat02.jpg
Frozenheat03.jpg
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Unbirth