Need an UB story idea

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Need an UB story idea

Postby deleteduser201 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:12 pm

I need an UB story idea to type on meh laptop, for the people, of the people, and (partially) by the people of this brand of vore.
Will take advice and Ideas go to http://aryion.com/g3/user/Needs%20Runes4 for info thx
Spoiler: show
no digestion sory

"Some of the parts are worth more than the whole"-Needs Runes4
deleteduser201
Been posting for a bit

Re: Help me. I cant sleep at night.

Postby giantessfanx » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:22 pm

Well, to start, what kind of UB are you interested in, Macro/Micro or same-size?
Why are you looking at me that way?

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

Also check out my LFRP page here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19761
giantessfanx
Heavy user

Location: I'm not sure where, but it's dark, damp, and smells funny in here

Postby deleteduser201 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:39 pm

giantessfanx wrote:Well, to start, what kind of UB are you interested in, Macro/Micro or same-size?
realistic, no one getting sucked into a Chihuahua or anything. Also, same-size if humans, animals can be a tiny bit unnaturally large or smaller, like maybe a fairly larger animal for better physics usage
deleteduser201
Been posting for a bit

Postby giantessfanx » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:47 pm

Needs Runes4 wrote:
giantessfanx wrote:Well, to start, what kind of UB are you interested in, Macro/Micro or same-size?
realistic, no one getting sucked into a Chihuahua or anything. Also, same-size if humans, animals can be a tiny bit unnaturally large or smaller, like maybe a fairly larger animal for better physics usage

Hmm... My mind's drawing a blank on this, sorry I couldn't be of any major help

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby deleteduser201 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:50 pm

its ok
Will take advice and Ideas go to http://aryion.com/g3/user/Needs%20Runes4 for info thx
no digestion sory

deleteduser201
Been posting for a bit

Postby haphazard » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:36 pm

I'm not for any realistic Animal sex. Bestiality is not my forte so i would say same size human. Preferable not a Celebrity but ingeneously created character i don't know so that when people read it they can imagine they're own perfect person.
Now that I feel guilty of wanting to much have fun creating and i'll have fun reading. :D
haphazard
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rat_Guy » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:11 am

here's an idea: a cheerleader is practicing moves with her partner (guy, girl, whatever) and they do that thing where she gets thrown in the air, she lands with her legs outstretched so her vagina envelop her partner, either by accident or on purpose... that's all I got.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Re: Need an UB story idea

Postby Jannak » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:07 am

Last edited by Jannak on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Paradox » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:50 am

Well, I wanted to safe that idea for myself until I'm good enough at drawing, but whatever:
A treasure hunter finds an old tomb in the deeps of a jungle/wood or whatever, trying to figure out what the tombstone is for (which he can't read unfortunately) a woman suddenly appears before him. She tells him that she's bound to that stone due a curse and always have to grand 3 wishes to everyone who visists her. The treasure hunter thinks that she is some kind of Geenie, but she denies that. She tells him that an evil sorcerer bounded her to that stone some 1000 -2000 years ago and of the dozens people who came 'visiting' her in that time, no one wanted to release her.
However, she is lying to him. The reading on the stone says she is an evil witch and the 'good' magician bounded her to the stone with the laws of the Geenie as punishment for her evil deeds. In the past she always stole gold, made people suffer and liked shatter others dreams. In other words: She now has to do what she dislikes most. And now that she's finally seeing someone who can't read the 'danger sign' she hopes to trick that person for her freedom by playing the innocent victim.
So after some talking the treasure hunter comes up with the 3 wishes. Infinite money, Eternal youth, and the freedom of the woman. Suddenly he switches the place with the woman, becomes the spirit and the woman the normal human beeing. (As it seems his former 2 wishes were overwritten by the last one, bad luck for him)...
The woman, seeing that she became a pure mortal human without powers, thinks about how to change that.
Seeing that the 'former free person' became a new Geenie, she comes up with a plan.
In the thousand years of fulfilling the wishes of other people she somehow got to know how the laws work and don't want to waste the 3 wishes, but to have infinitive ones. So she decides she wants to become the new 'bound stone' making the new geenie live inside her womb from now on. He can only grand her one wish a week but for that she has so many she wants till the rest of her live. + She always has to rub her pregnant belly in order to let him come out :D

...Sorry if there are typos :P still kind of sleepy
Last edited by Paradox on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Radijs » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:27 am

Now that's a neat plot!
Radijs
---

Postby giantessfanx » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:43 am

The idea's Jannak and Paradox have seem really cool.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby Jeyesus » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:04 am

If you don't decide to take any of the other ideas, i have one you may want to try.

little miss unpopular has a hard enough time with the boy she likes not recognizing she exists, let alone all the teasing that the popular girls give her. So one day she decides to fix all that. She dresses up nice to get the boy to notice her, and as for the popular girls, well i think that's a good place to have some unbirth don't you?

I'll leave the rest to you, but this story can get very intense if you want it to.
Just a man looking to be the unique character he has always seen in the mirror.
Jeyesus
Been posting for a bit

Postby deleteduser201 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:05 am

those are all great! ty all
no digestion sory

deleteduser201
Been posting for a bit

Postby Elpie » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:22 pm

if you decide on my idea, i still reserve the right to write it up myself at a later time even if you write it(but dont let that stop you)

okay, ideally, this would be built up with alot of other kinky stuff beforehand on teh level of conventional sex and its plausible variants, but it also works just automatically

there are, at the least, three characters: a very-well-endowed (like T-cup) and youthful mother, her also very-well-endowed daughter (not as much as the mother), and their joint male lover.

the actual unbirth part of it starts off with the three getting a very large bath installed in their new home or apartment or whatever. they get in together for a bath and the man and daughter start having sex. while the two start fucking, the mother is a bit disappointed for being left out and starts masturbating instead. she actually sticks her hand so far inside herself that she touches her cervix, which reacts by opening up and creating some kinda vacuum tthat sucks in everything in the tub. it would start with water draining inside her and making her stomach swell, followed by whatever is in the tub, or is even slightly in the water(ideally, bars of soap, bottles of liquid soap, and some towels would get sucked inside her). finally, the man and then the daughter are sucked inside, followed by the rest of the water, and her belly is now bigger than she is. she passes out, but wakes up later in response to the other two having sex again inside her. she masturbates to squeeze everything out of her, a little bit water each time as well as one object, getting all the non-human stuff out first and then the male lover, with the daughter remaining inside her because she's too tired to continue masturbating but is able to drain teh rest of teh water out of her womb, and her belly being about the size of a nine-month-pregnant woman with quadruplets or something. at some point before "birthing" the daughter again, the man and the mother have sex, possibly extending to him having sex with both of them at the same time. it can just continue from there.
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fegonral » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:59 pm

I like Paradox's idea. I think it can be a neat story flow, good twist, and good possible follow-ups. It might be difficult to balance story and sex, but that is always the case when you have a good idea.

I'm not into bestiality, but I did think of something you could use and include bestiality, if you want to go that way. The main character is an alien probe. She may not even know it herself. Either she wakes up in the middle of nowhere with no idea of who she is, or she takes over (unbirths) someone's life and believes she is that person; looking like her, knowing what she knows, and acting like her. Her mission -unbeknowst to her- is to collect (unbirth) specimens (this is where you can include targets other than humans). Not just any human, but specific ones, with characteristics. She doesn't know herself what her targets have in common. But when she comes across one, she "triggers": she breaks character and attempts unbirthing at all cost. You can have scenes when she suddenly becomes a predator, and scenes where she fights to hold back and warns her target to run before it's too late. The "trigger" need not happen at the first meeting; first she scouts and then, at an subconcious level, the target is picked among the available ones.

Her objective could be either just collecting specimens and then returning to space, or it could be something with more meaning, like an unbirth version of Noah's Ark. The aliens foresee that Earth will be destroyed (unstoppable asteroid or expected nuclear war). The alien probe (the main character) is to collect specimens to rebirth at another planet to preserve earthling species (another open door for bestiality, if that's your thing) and give earthlings another opportunity (or they could just be scientist trying to preserve endangered species). If you take the Ark idea, perhaps she should start remembering who she is after the first few triggers, so she has a story to tell. The trigger could also happen in self-defense (and then it might be fatal instead). Or if the purpose is to safe lives before Earth is destroyed, she may try to force herself to unbirth someone she loves but hasn't triggered for, with unexpected results.
Fegonral
New to the forum

Postby darkcorn » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:38 am

this is what you do you have some chick say in middle or high school shes say 7-9 feet tall hears about a guy in her school. Hes about 3 or 4 feet tall with the biggest dick in school. While she pounding at it long story sort she mistakes the dick for him
darkcorn
New to the forum

Postby Paradox » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:56 am

Radijs wrote:Now that's a neat plot!

giantessfanx wrote:The idea's Jannak and Paradox have seem really cool.

Fegonral wrote:I like Paradox's idea. I think it can be a neat story flow, good twist, and good possible follow-ups. It might be difficult to balance story and sex, but that is always the case when you have a good idea.

lol, for some reason I now think I should have kept that idea for myself until I drew it down >.< . But I don't mind if someone makes a story of it or draws it down before I do. I just want a short reference that the 'source' was my idea, in case I decide to draw that down in a year or two. I don't want misunderstandings of people saying "you stole that idea" afterwards. ^^ Even though I have at least 5 other big ideas I could compare to that one XD
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Rat_Guy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:21 pm

so, did you ever write something down, or what?
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby soline » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:44 am

If your still looking for Ideas

perhaps something involving nurses and unwilling prey?

or a dominant female boss using an emloyee
soline
---

Postby Hot_Plate » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:52 am

I prefer the classic same size human myself. One idea could be that the pred lures the victim in with fisting and arousal first, just to spice things up.
Lover of fat bellies of all kinds...
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Unbirth