vaginal smuggling

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: vaginal smuggling

Postby Fantasy » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Redatheart wrote:i'm going to try this one day
If you are not kidding us and ever get her to stretch that large, remember an air hose, and first make sure things slide back out as easily as going inside. LOL
Fantasy
Participator

Postby creole » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Fantasy wrote:I can not imagine creole's lady having more than 18 inches of seated pelvis height. WOW
Thanks everybody for having a nice forum and all he information here. Fantasy, the biggest seated height you saw of 17 to 18 inches was not that much smaller than my new girlfriend, as I measured how high my nose is above my seat and that is where my nose level was while we sat on her couch. My nose was right at the top of her hip level. I am short and that nose height would not be over a few inches taller that the pelvis height you saw. As we chatted, we sat on her big couch. She filled up most of her couch with me on the very end. We spent the whole day Saturday at her apartment. I brought wine and she cooked for me. It was the very most exciting day of my life. I told her how much I enjoyed her body shape and we tried to hug a lot. She is too big to hug all at once. I have never put my arm behind a woman's behind before where the crease between her cheeks was up so very high. Thank goodness she loved me rubbing her back side. Her TV is on a dresser in her bedroom where she has a king size bed.We spent most of the time on that bed watching TV, chatting , and hugging. She loved massage, and I massaged all over her body, but mostly her lower body. I was amazed that I could lay sideways across her lower body so very far and amazed how wide she is. After laying across her lower belly she told me, I am glad you are small and light, as laying there you just feel like part of my belly, and laughed.I even massaged her while laying across and on top of her lower belly. When I massaged with my right hand, she flinched a bit when I moved my hand from her left thigh to go in between her legs, but after awhile spread her legs and let my hand move between them. I was amazed at how large her labia were as I massaged them. Surprisingly she loved it and I kept moving my crosswise body lower and lower downward over her lower belly. I could then feel I was at her very pubis bone and that bone and my body was extremely high off the bed surface. It was like over a cliff over that pubis bone on down to the bed surface far below between her legs. I kept massaging her huge long labia and they soon became very very wet between and around them. I asked her if she enjoyed the massage and she told me very much, and to massage just a little firmer so she could feel it. To me that was what I wanted to hear, and began to massage between her wet labia. It was very very slick and after awhile could not believe that just gentle massage was making my hand slide deeper and deeper between her labia. I could not see where it was going and could only feel, as I was laying sideways across her lower belly with my elbow bent to massage inward. I then moved over the pubis where my shoulder could go over her cliff high pubis bone to just below that level, then my upper arm could angle downward and inward toward her labia. I suddenly realized that where I was massaging was not massaging her labia skin at all, but I was massaging deep inside her vagina with my forearm inside her. I had felt nothing stretch or open. I asked her if she was comfortable, and she said she loved it. Then the end of my fingers felt something and I knew it was her cervix. It felt like the top of an apple with a dent in the middle, only it was much softer. By that time I had moved even more to my right with my body more over her pubis bone where my shoulder could be even below the level of her pubis and noticed that as I rubbed and I opened and closed my hand, that my hand was then well behind her cervix with the hand open, but my whole elbow had entered her a few inches. She said that feels so good, and so I just kept massaging her inner vaginal walls. There was lots of room inside her to move my arm around in every direction to rub her inner walls with no resistance. When I moved my fingers upward they came all the way to the front wall of her belly wall, and pushed up well above her pubis bone and near her belly button if I inserted my whole arm deeper toward the shoulder. When I laughed she asked why. I told her my fingers were moving her belly skin so far upward that my face that was lying on her belly could feel my own fingers push her belly wall far upward from inside. She laughed loudly and said it felt good. I then would massage her inner vaginal wall against her belly wall and easily made all kinds of lumps, bulges and bumps appear, that I could see on the surface of her lower belly skin. I did this for a few minutes, just massaging her vaginal and belly wall in every which direction, and then she suddenly let out a yell, and I could feel something different, and asked her, are you ok. She replied, yes, I just had a very huge orgasm. I told her that I was about to have one myself and then I pulled my elbow and my arm back out of her. She then gave me a very wonderful hand job. I had a huge orgasm into her big hand. We lay there in the bed resting a long time and we told each other how great this was and how we loved each other. We chatted and later she got up and prepared some more food to eat. Before I left that evening, I had another invitation to return to her apartment, and told her I would bring food and wine in. I thanked her and she thanked me, saying she never before had any such great sex and I was the best. I told her I loved our sex variations much better than regular sex and had the very best sex of my life with her She said she was so very glad. Maybe she won't mind me telling the forum what we do on the next date, but I wonder what to do next time i am with her. I will only do whatever she wants me to. And as to how very large her opening is, I have no idea, as I never tried widening or doing any stretching it during our first date. The opening was already very huge but no telling what would happen if I tried stretching it. Wish me well the next time we meet.
creole
New to the forum

Postby creole » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Nuts wrote: Notice the seated height of the pelvis in the next to the last picture as it appears to be 15 or more inches above her seat. Would your lady friend's pelvis be much larger than her... going by her pelvis height? See the picture: http://p1.xhamster.com/000/000/646/773_1000.jpg
Thanks creole, for the follow up.
Thanks Nuts. About your question you asked me, my lower arm and hand is almost 17 inches like the lower arm in your picture shows. Because I am small, I figured the girl in your picture has a lower arm from elbow to the tip of her fingers that makes it over 17 inches, as she looks like a large girl as shown in the next to last picture. I then used a ruler and it appears her pelvis sits maybe two inches shorter than her 17.5 to 18 inch lower arm and hand. That would only make her pelvis sit maybe 15.5 inches above the chair she is sitting on. My girlfriends pelvis sits a few inches taller, but not much over 20. She looks to be vastly larger than the girl in your picture. Earlier, I posted about my first date with her and her size, but I still have no idea how big an oval opening she might stretch open to. I only know there is a lot of room inside that opening, as it was easy to put in my lower arm and hand close to 17 inches and then add enough more of my upper arm, on past my elbow, to show me she easily has 23 to 25 inches of depth. Using internal massage, i found I could make her lower belly wall push frontward and outward just below her belly button or anywhere over her lower belly. Her belly wall will then bulge out wherever I push it. In order to do this, my arm had to go on past her cervix, by going behind it. The vaginal room behind and past her uterus seems to be very big and roomy. Unfortunately I have not yet tried checking for her opening size. I was very glad I checked her for depth as I worried about having plenty. I am guessing her opening will have to be stretched to make it over a foot wide. She enjoys internal massage... so maybe she won't object to a little stretching.
creole
New to the forum

Postby Fantasy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:29 am

creole wrote:Thanks everybody for having a nice forum and all he information here. Fantasy, the biggest seated height you saw of 17 to 18 inches was not that much smaller than my new girlfriend, as I measured how high my nose is above my seat and that is where my nose level was while we sat on her couch.
Good luck Creole with your next date. Sounds like you might have found the potential to realize your fantasy. Just be careful. My guess of 17 to 18 inches height for the largest sitting height pelvis I found was just a eyeball guess and could be smaller by inches. Your possible 20 inch pelvis height is just amazing. I tried to picture your girlfriend and if the rest of your girlfriends skeleton was that of a 65 inch tall woman, her huge tall pelvis would increase her height just because the pelvis is so tall. I guessed her new height would maybe be inches over 6 feet tall. I can just barely imagine a woman with such a small upper body compared to her lower huge body pelvis enlargement. Her lower belly compartment would be huge. I even went back and looked at the pregnant belly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxoWo4Wb ... re=related video just to try and imagine your "internal massage" and lower belly play. LOL

I know some UB fans are "big belly fans" and will fantasize about a big lower belly compartment that can hold so much. Thanks Creole and good luck.
Fantasy
Participator

Postby Nuts » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Fantasy wrote:I can just barely imagine a woman with such a small upper body compared to her lower huge body pelvis enlargement. Her lower belly compartment would be huge. I even went back and looked at the pregnant belly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxoWo4Wb ... re=related video just to try and imagine your "internal massage" and lower belly play. LOL
I know some UB fans are "big belly fans" and will fantasize about a big lower belly compartment that can hold so much. Thanks Creole and good luck.
The only BBW with a giant pelvis and shape like this I have seen is a picture that might be faked, but it gives you the general idea as to what she might look like: http://p1.xhamster.com/000/000/672/941_1000.jpg
If I use my imagination I can see things in that lower belly. LOL
Nuts
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fantasy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Nuts wrote:...it gives you the general idea as to what she might look like: http://p1.xhamster.com/000/000/672/941_1000.jpg
Good find I can even see the head bent forward with the body hunched, with the shoulders forward, and the arms folded in front in a fetal position... but so far have not heard the air whistling through the little breathing tube to the outside... WOW. Thanks
Looks a little large for two airline seats LOL
Fantasy
Participator

Postby creole » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:27 pm

Nuts wrote: http://p1.xhamster.com/000/000/672/941_1000.jpg
Thank your Nuts for the nice picture. It actually reminds me a bit of my new girlfriend, as the pelvis height of the girl shown would also sit about 20 inches high like my girlfriend. Her belly shows exactly my fantasy, but I also consider feet first. The good news is I just got back from my girlfriend's apartment, and have been there since before supper. She still loves the internal massage and I got to play this time with both hands and arms. The bad news is that using a moderate pull sideways with both hands and arms, her opening ring only opens about 6.5 inches, and up and down only opens about 7.5 inches with a pretty strong pull. Then she said that I was pulling a bit too strongly, but liked the stretch. To me this means I have months of stretching to get to my shoulder size, as the size is there. Once my hands are on her inside and feeling the bone walls, i can feel a huge size that is twice her opening ring size now, and feels larger front to back. One good news is both arms still go in to my fetal depth and I can separate my hands to my shoulder width very deep inside her. Another bad news is that I mentioned sharing information about activities, and she said, NO WAY, NEVER. Someday after a few months if she lets me stretch a lot, I may let you know, because I can tell she now knows nothing about this subject matter. There will be no pictures. Her opening stretches way too little now.
Thanks everybody, and wish me luck.
creole
New to the forum

Postby Nuts » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:28 pm

creole wrote: http://p1.xhamster.com/000/000/672/941_1000.jpg Her belly shows exactly my fantasy, but I also consider feet first. Her opening stretches way too little now. Thanks everybody, and wish me luck.
Glad this pic looks something like your gf. I would think in this position there is no way to exit unless she straighted up and squatted... and then pushed like primitive women have birth. The way this looks, gravity seems to take over at this UB size. LOL I know it will be a long time, but be careful... as I know of no real TUB. Maybe you should settle for PUB... as from your description she is ready made for that. Good luck.
Nuts
Somewhat familiar

Postby champmaex » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:35 am

Wow creole :O sounds like you both had a great time. She sounds fantastic :D Good luck on your next date! Don't go rushing ahead of yourself though :P
champmaex
Been posting for a bit

Postby creole » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:38 pm

champmaex wrote:Wow creole :O sounds like you both had a great time. She sounds fantastic :D Good luck on your next date! Don't go rushing ahead of yourself though :P
Thanks champmaex, but nothing new happening. Had another date for several hours at my girlfriends apartment. For now she and I both love our internal massage fun. I barely tried to stretch her and she enjoyed it very much. Her opening stretched a little more each way but not very much more. I worry about going inside her. I kidded her and told her, if you could see what I do it looks like adding about my 97 1/2 pounds might totally fill you up and laughed. She laughed for a loud and long time and said, and I wonder how good that would feel, and then laughed again. Maybe in a few months I will know more about what is possible to do after a very long time stretching. I looked again at the ub picture and her big belly seems way too low and too swollen for my size and wondered what it would look like with feet causing the bulge where his head is located. The belly looks so low that the picture might be one of those doctored pictures LOL
creole
New to the forum

Postby Nuts » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:42 pm

creole wrote:I looked again at the ub picture and her big belly seems way too low and too swollen for my size and wondered what it would look like with feet causing the bulge where his head is located. The belly looks so low that the picture might be one of those doctored pictures LOL
Creole, most likely that picture is faked. Try and just fantasize... instead of doing any type real UB... and that should be easy if your girlfriend actually has the size you mention. Pictures of a truly enlarged non-faked pelvis are hard to find. The rarity of a pelvis like you describe would be vastly larger than this picture that shows a woman who is not markedly obese, but not being fat makes it easy to see she is one out of several thousand that has a very large big pelvis: http://p1.xhamster.com/000/000/782/885_1000.jpg Does your partner look anything like this?
Nuts
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fantasy » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:54 am

Nuts wrote:...but not being fat makes it easy to see she is one out of several thousand that has a very large big pelvis: http://p1.xhamster.com/000/000/782/885_1000.jpg Does your partner look anything like this?
I have seen a woman who is not fat that has this size pelvis, and imagined her trying to take an airplane trip. While watching her, I concluded there is no way she could fly without using two seats with the arms between them in up position. A view of the picture you linked to makes it easy to see she would not fit one seat. The airline could not argue that if either of these women lost weight, she would fit their little seats, as the reason they charged her for two.

The reality part was her size pelvis... while my "mental" UB smuggling fantasy part, enjoyed using her reality part. I agree the fantasy part is enough! Just like some fantasize real horror type things like snakes, I fantasize real fun type things like loving couples using UB size, without my fantasy needing to turn real.
Fantasy
Participator

Postby Nuts » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:16 am

Fantasy wrote: Just like some fantasize real horror type things like snakes, I fantasize real fun type things like loving couples using UB size, without my fantasy needing to turn real.
I think most people like to fantasize women with standard proportions. The ones with disproportion like http://p1.xhamster.com/000/000/782/885_1000.jpg are the only type that even an average size adult head would fit... and women with standard proportions could never have the bone opening ring size to allow even PUB.
Nuts
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fantasy » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Nuts wrote:... and women with standard proportions could never have the bone opening ring size to allow even PUB.
I was curious about the picture to estimate the pelvis, especially the height, and superimposed a female pelvis. This big red head is not markedly obese but from the looks of her pelvis height, if she sat up straight, her seated pelvis height might be as much as 14 inches. A lot of women with a huge pelvis will not sit straight up, and slouch the back of their pelvis downward so they won't sit so tall. That only makes the dark opening ring, instead of big and vertical like seen here, look horizontal, if viewed from the front. Then when sitting, the distance from their backside to their knees looks like a huge distance, so they still look strange, if viewed from the side. This girl's 8+ inch opening would not allow average shoulders. Excuse the poor transparency, but to me, this type woman is great.
Attachments
TallPelvis.jpg
Fantasy
Participator

Postby creole » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Fantasy wrote: A lot of women with a huge pelvis will not sit straight up, and slouch the back of their pelvis downward so they won't sit so tall. That only makes the dark opening ring, instead of big and vertical like seen here, look horizontal, if viewed from the front. Then when sitting, the distance from their backside to their knees looks like a huge distance, so they still look strange, if viewed from the side.
Frequently my new girlfriend will be sitting next to me and slouch down to be much less tall, while her knees move forward several inches. When I first noticed her in the restaurant she always sat tall. I wondered how she could seem to have her hip level 20 inches high at times, and much lower at others. Also, your picture, with a pelvis showing through, shows how this woman could sit tall and straight with her hip level at times being about 14 inches high. Then at other times, tilt her pelvis forward to sit with her knees more forward. My girlfriend has not stretched enough and the lady in your pic could never fit my shoulders. Even hunched together in fetal position they are over 8 and almost 11 inches wide. Thank you for explaining how a big pelvis can tilt.

This explains facesitting. A big pelvis will tilt to let it look like a head enters inside her, but only presses her skin up, if her big opening doesn't stretch.
creole
New to the forum

Postby Nuts » Tue May 11, 2010 1:05 pm

creole wrote:My girlfriend has not stretched enough and the lady in your pic could never fit my shoulders. Even hunched together in fetal position they are over 8 and almost 11 inches wide. Thank you for explaining how a big pelvis can tilt..
Creole, I can tell you are thinking about soon having your front to back shoulder size stretch available to use, by doing your "internal massage" method. Don't do it... just enjoy your fantasy of it... knowing you could do it !

Found a faked picture showing a "Dream of Unbirth", http://p1.xhamster.com/000/000/937/816_1000.jpg that shows how impossible it would be with a pelvis that is only large enough to allow a PUB size insertion. They had to fake her stretching size in this picture, as her pelvis is large, but the insertion size of the other woman being unbirthed would just be too big to fit into her size pelvis, shown in this picture. The woman shown asleep has a pelvis that is not gigantic... like your huge lady has. When a woman lies on her side like these two do, the highest point 3.5 inches (one hand width) below her waist (where you feel her highest point of iliac bone) measured on to the floor surface is her pelvis width. That measured distance is called her pelvis biiliac width. It is easy to see how much larger the pelvis of the girl asleep is compared to the pelvis of the one inside her by first guessing the floor distance from where one hand width below the sleeping one's waist would feel the bone to the floor. Use your estimate of each pelvis height to compare the two pelvis sizes using above the floor for the one asleep. Also use a hand width below her waist for the girl inside to where you think her lower pelvis would be inside (instead of the floor level)... for per pelvis size guess. The sleeping girl's big pelvis is much larger than the one inside her, but would only allow a PUB average head size... not her girlfriend's whole smaller pelvis, like the picture stretch shows.

Have your huge lady lie on her side like this and use a yard stick to measure from the floor to the highest bone point you feel bone 3.5 inches ( your hand width) below her waist. That is her pelvis width size. Use a calculator and take the inches that you measured to the floor, and divide that by 11, and then multiply that result by 5.2. The calculator will then display the estimate of you lady's maximum possible front to back bone opening size. There is no way you will ever stretch her more that what the calculator displays. Your huge lady's bone opening maximum size displayed on your calculator, would likely be well over 12 inches front to back... and you mention that you have already stretched her vagina about 8 inches front to back distance. To me it is worrisome that you are so close to a TUB.

Eventually in a few months your stretching might easily allow you to fit your size shoulders inside her. If you stretch her a little more... Just don't do it.

The fantasy is enough.
Nuts
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Wed May 12, 2010 10:35 pm

hmmm this is certainly a interesting idea, would be awesome if TUB was made available via genetic mods, though if i ever did find a girl large enough for this i would still probably only stick with PUB, just to be safe
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby Nuts » Thu May 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Lucca_Manadragon wrote:hmmm this is certainly a interesting idea, would be awesome if TUB was made available via genetic mods, though if i ever did find a girl large enough for this i would still probably only stick with PUB, just to be safe
You bring up two interesting points. One is... if you ever find a girl "large enough" and the other is... you then think TUB size would allow you a safe size to do a PUB.

In your first point, your likelihood of finding her depends on whether you actively searched for her. By statistics, being only one out of a few such women on Earth that that huge... presents you a huge huge problem. Your problem is trying to find her. Suppose you set a goal to find her in two years. Then suppose you just went to local places where great numbers of people accumulate (like fairs or even large stores). You could possibly view a few thousand in one viewing session per week. Suppose you did find one, and suppose your odds of getting a date with her was 50:50. Now suppose you could view 5000 women out of 10000 people viewed every single week for two years. That is only half a million women viewed in two years of searching (if you never viewed the same person two or more times in 2 years). Your huge huge problem is that likely there is only one such woman to be found in 100 million women viewed. Your chance of getting a date might be (0.5 x.05)/100. This for 2 years, is that you have only one chance in 400. This is being very optimistic, and likely there is less than one chance in thousands. Naturally you would not even try to find TUB size using a 2 year local type search. The only sane option is a filter. That filter is using the internet and using things like global dating services. If you limited your search to PUB size, you could very likely could then use a local search to find her, as such large size women are one in a few thousand. Also a local woman would be much easier to date, than one in say Denmark.

In your second point, opting for a safe PUB, if you found this TUB size woman and after stretching her to TUB size, then the danger of a PUB would not be great, as with TUB size, the likelihood of her trapping your head is quite small. Even so it would be best to take no risk at all, and just fantasize. Now suppose you gave up on the TUB size woman and settled for a local PUB size woman with a much smaller pelvis than TUB size. In that case, there would be a much greater chance of head trapping... even after she stretched to your head size... and you tried objects that size that were not trapped.

The best advice is still just fantasize even though some types of UB are possible. Let the fact of that possibility make your fantasy greater no matter the size of your real life partner.

After all, sex is a mental fantasy type thing... whether the action is real or not. It is unnecessary to take any type of risk at all, and fantasy is enough... unless of course you are trying to increase the surplus population and have babies.

Getting someone pregnant is a huge risk anyway, and the World already has 7 billion people. http://www.census.gov/main/www/popclock.html
Nuts
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Thu May 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Nuts wrote:
Lucca_Manadragon wrote:hmmm this is certainly a interesting idea, would be awesome if TUB was made available via genetic mods, though if i ever did find a girl large enough for this i would still probably only stick with PUB, just to be safe
You bring up two interesting points. One is... if you ever find a girl "large enough" and the other is... you then think TUB size would allow you a safe size to do a PUB.

In your first point, your likelihood of finding her depends on whether you actively searched for her. By statistics, being only one out of a few such women on Earth that that huge... presents you a huge huge problem. Your problem is trying to find her. Suppose you set a goal to find her in two years. Then suppose you just went to local places where great numbers of people accumulate (like fairs or even large stores). You could possibly view a few thousand in one viewing session per week. Suppose you did find one, and suppose your odds of getting a date with her was 50:50. Now suppose you could view 5000 women out of 10000 people viewed every single week for two years. That is only half a million women viewed in two years of searching (if you never viewed the same person two or more times in 2 years). Your huge huge problem is that likely there is only one such woman to be found in 100 million women viewed. Your chance of getting a date might be (0.5 x.05)/100. This for 2 years, is that you have only one chance in 400. This is being very optimistic, and likely there is less than one chance in thousands. Naturally you would not even try to find TUB size using a 2 year local type search. The only sane option is a filter. That filter is using the internet and using things like global dating services. If you limited your search to PUB size, you could very likely could then use a local search to find her, as such large size women are one in a few thousand. Also a local woman would be much easier to date, than one in say Denmark.

In your second point, opting for a safe PUB, if you found this TUB size woman and after stretching her to TUB size, then the danger of a PUB would not be great, as with TUB size, the likelihood of her trapping your head is quite small. Even so it would be best to take no risk at all, and just fantasize. Now suppose you gave up on the TUB size woman and settled for a local PUB size woman with a much smaller pelvis than TUB size. In that case, there would be a much greater chance of head trapping... even after she stretched to your head size... and you tried objects that size that were not trapped.

The best advice is still just fantasize even though some types of UB are possible. Let the fact of that possibility make your fantasy greater no matter the size of your real life partner.

After all, sex is a mental fantasy type thing... whether the action is real or not. It is unnecessary to take any type of risk at all, and fantasy is enough... unless of course you are trying to increase the surplus population and have babies.

Getting someone pregnant is a huge risk anyway, and the World already has 7 billion people. http://www.census.gov/main/www/popclock.html

*nods* the TUB woman would be the ideal find for most anyone on this thread here, PUB is more what i'd aim for myself, even if its just a limb or such that im able to fit in, i wouldnt risk headfirst without a LOOOOONG time working on getting her stretched out well beyond the point that headfirst PUB would be possible, to aleviate any risks of getting stuck. Given my height of 5'11" what measurements would be needed to PUB up to say my middle going feet first?
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby Fantasy » Thu May 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Lucca_Manadragon wrote:*nods* the TUB woman would be the ideal find for most anyone on this thread here, PUB is more what i'd aim for myself, even if its just a limb or such that im able to fit in, i wouldnt risk headfirst without a LOOOOONG time working on getting her stretched out well beyond the point that headfirst PUB would be possible, to alleviate any risks of getting stuck. Given my height of 5'11" what measurements would be needed to PUB up to say my middle going feet first?
I would agree that safety is the most important thing, and it has been said those that do PUB in order to stay inside for a long long time (like maybe an hour or so) for their personal safety reasons all use a breathing tube, just in case the head takes a long long time working its way back out.

As to your largest vaginal depth size available for doing a partial type, PUB, then from the top of the shoulders to the top of the head in most adults is 10 inches or less depth required, so that would not be a problem for most any huge woman with a PUB size pelvis. The oval opening size for a head to fit through is the biggest hindrance to doing PUB. For a TUB size woman I wondered if you were just meaning a leg type insertion? The fetal position folds the legs up with the head bent down to the knees, so that from the top of the head to the bottom of the feet divided by the height is called the fetal index. This was discussed earlier in this thread. For a TUB size woman like you mention, I doubt if any women on Earth could ever be found with much over the 24 inches of vaginal depth like little Creole's woman might have. For little Creole, his short 63 inch height and his 0.35 fetal index lets him fit 0.35 x 63 or a 22 inch vaginal depth. Your 71 inches would require you to have a 0.34 fetal index to barely fit inside that largest human type vagina size. So your chances of a TUB are almost impossible. But for fantasy purposes you could consider it at least a remote possibility.

The fantasy for doing PUB can be great and there are many many women who have the PUB pelvis size for an average head size. A PUB size woman could be found locally in a few months, with a diligent and intensive type search. Finding a TUB size pelvis is extremely unlikely even using the Internet. It is quite unlikely that normal size adults have done a TUB. There are photos of little midgets standing on outstretched palms of huge women. There are stories and photos that show tiny midgets have dated extremely large size women, however the question would be, "whatever does that mean?" What people have done in private is their own business. We should not know their details.

However people will fantasize, and fantasize about what couples might do or have done. A publication once published photos of a stocky and extremely huge woman over 7 1/2 feet tall showing her together with a less than 2 foot tall midget, and reporting about their wedding plans. Some of their photos showed her being fitted with a wedding dress. One photo showed the midget lying across her lap and showed her pelvic region was much over twice as wide as his height. Her huge hand that was shown holding him was shown to be the same width as his little shoulders. That hand shown in the photo was not quite double the width of his tiny little head making comfortable PUB nothing at all for her huge size. History shows that for some reason she never married. Some might fantasize that in fetal position he might comfortably bend to a 0.4 fetal size index and that his 0.4 x 24 is less than 10 inches of depth required (maybe less than half her depth). Then they might further fantasize her possible huge vaginal size. The only thing to indicate that size is in a recording from the Howard Stern Show made when she once appeared on his show. When Stern asked her how big her vagina was, she is heard admitting it was very large "in proportion" to her huge size. For average size adults, I suspect TUB has never been done. Who knows what people do in private.

Just best to be content and only "fantasize" about doing any UB, as that can be great fun. Then leave any real PUB with average heads and any real TUB with midgets or anybody else, or even any real UB for those types of individuals that don't mind taking risks.

For me, I will never climb Mt. Everest, as the risk there is even worse than doing UB. There is nothing dangerous however about fantasizing either a impossible or a possible UB.
Fantasy
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth