Bumpkin The happy Halloween BBW Pumpkin Witch my first Vore

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Bumpkin The happy Halloween BBW Pumpkin Witch my first Vore

Postby ILLEGAL ALIEN 93 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:32 am

This is my first Vore story it is based on one of Mirrormind101s drawings enjoy and if you guys liked it i IL make some more stories :gulp:

Bumpkin The Happy Halloween BBW Pumpkin Witch

A Faith Full Night Part 1

Halloween was just another weird holiday fore a person like Roy who was a curious and shy 167 centimeter tall 18 year old boy he was walking alone in the dark night he did not see other people running around in cheap and not scary costumes and with bags full of candy he looked at his digital watch 23.43 wow he had really lost track of time but he had nothing to worry about he was weary used to be awake fore a long time he was on his way home when he saw something weary big standing outside a old house it was weary hard fore Roy to see what it was because there were no street lights near the house his curiosity got the better of Roy and he started to walk toward the weird object when he got a little closer he cod see that the lower part had the form of a giant orange Pumpkin with two weary tick and long vines coming from its root but the upper part was something else it kinda resembled the upper torso of a naked and weary fat woman with big breasts and a big baggy stomach with a weary round head with tuck chins that had the same Orange color while hers breast nipples libs hair and eyes were light Green as the Pumpkin with a big Purple Witch hat on her head he walked closer to what he guessed was some sick kind of Halloween decoration people these days he said and touched the Pumpkin part of the about 250 centimeter tall Halloween decoration he expected it to be hard and cold and made of plastic but he was weary surprised when he felt how warm and soft it really was what the heck is going on here he said shocked and touched the part that resembled the stomach it was shockingly both softer and warmer there was something really wrong here Roy thought as he stepped on one if the giant vines so that he cod touched on the big light Green nipple one of the breasts he felt a little bad of doing this but he was way to curious to stop now the nipple was hard but the hole in the middle was weary flexible Roy stuck his index finger in the hole and was surprised how fare in it went wow where is this thing from another planet ? He said to himself No from a womans voice suddenly said Roy was shocked and tried to run away but his finger was stuck in the nipple hole and before he knew it the vines came alive and started to wrap themselves around him like a Snake around its helpless pray Roy was way to shocked to scream the vines started to lift him up to the face of what he was sure was a beast hie there young boy what were you doing to me ? the Pumpkingirl suddenly said with a weary mean but still nice voice Roy was to afraid to answer the question what is your name human boy ? the Pumpkingirl said Roy was still to afraid to talk my name is Bumpkin what is yours ? Roy remained silent if you are not going to answer the question then I am just going to eat you Bumpkin said with a mean smile on her lips R Roy my name is Roy Roy said shaking okay Roy can you tell me what your finger is doing in my right breast nipple mouth Bumpkin said with a serious tone in her voice sorry i i did not think that you you were alive Roy said I am alive and I am pretty sure that women in your world dont like it when curious people like you stick their fingers in their private areas Bumpkin said I am so sorry please forgive me Roy said while he tried to remove his finger from Bumpkins nipple but it was stuck sorry about that said Bumpkin and suddenly Roys finger came out with no problem I am so weary sorry about that can you tell me how I can make it all good again Roy said well you cud go into my Womb and stay there fore a while because I have bin weary board since I came her Bumpkin said and patted the Pumpkin part of her body with one of her hands what am I going into your Womb ? Roy said shocked yes if you want to make it all good again but I wont force you if you say no Bumpkin said Roy toughed fore a minute before he said a word that changed his life forever Yes Bumpkin gave a big happy smile what had he just said butt it was to late now Bumpkin gently putted Roy back on the ground and he watched as a crack that was under Bumpkins belly button slowly opened he was pretty sure that was Bumpkins vagina what are you waiting for Roy Bumpkin said and pointed at the opening Roy slowly walked toward Bumpkin and after studying the vagina fore a moment he started to crawl trough the big wet hole he started with his hands and planed to slowly crawl trough the opening But Bumpkin that had lost much of her patience wrapped both her vine arms around Roys legs and started to push him faster in to her Womb the first part of Roy to enter the was his hands and his head was soon to follow Bumpkins womb was a weary weird place all the walls were light Green and in the bottom of the Womb there was a big pool of molten Chocolate that was dripping from a hole on the top of it but before Roy cod see more of this amazing place he was pushed out of the tube and right into the big pool of Chocolate head first after he had wiped the most of the molten Chocolate he tried to turn around but the Womb was weary tight but after a short struggle he managed to get in a good comfy position so how is it inside of me Roy ? Bumpkin asked from the outside hot and slimy Roy said okay do you want to get out again ? Bumpkin said a little sad no it is also weary soft and I am lying weary good comfy position inside of you so I IL stay here fore fore a while Roy said wow thats good do you want something to eat ? Bumpkin said from the out side what can I get ? Roy asked candy what else Bumpkin said okay give me some Roy said okay watch your head Bumpkin said and before Roy cud figure what she meant allot of unwrapped candy started to rain from the chocolate dripping hole what the heck ! Roy said shocked fefore he was nearly buried under candy what dont you want any candy anyway Bumpkin said no it is not like that I did not expect it to rain all over me Roy said sorry Bumpkin said it is okay I kinda asked for this anyway Roy said he was getting tired and he soon fell asleep inside Bumpkins warm Womb right before he fell fully asleep he heard Bumpkin say see you next year human world

A New World Part 2

Roy was just to wake up when he remembered the weird dream he had had last night something about a weird half Human half Pumpkin girl that he had meat and somehow he had agree to be Unbirthed by her and stay in her Womb fore a while weird dream Roy said and started to rub the sleep out of his eyes it was then he noticed that his hands were cowered in some sticky stuff he opened his eyes and saw that his hands were cowered in molten Chocolate what had he be doing last night then he saw where he really was he was in a light Green wet warm and tight organic sack No Way this cant be fore real he said to himself Bumpkin had just come back to her home world when she remembered the human boy that was still in her Womb oh no she said while she stroke the Pumpkin part of her body where Roy was still inside pore Roy he was now going to be stuck in her world for a whole year great her first trip to the human world and she had managed to get in trouble well first things first she started to go to her house Roy felt that the Womb was starting to move weary violently like the Pumpkin girl he was trapped inside of was in a hurry but he did not know why ? He heard a door being locked up and quickly closed and locked again Roy poked one of the wet walls of the Womb with one of his hands and pushed and hope that the Pumpkin girl cud feel it and hopefully let him back out Bumpkin was a little worried when she felt that Roy had already woken up and was started to move around in her womb it felt pretty good when the small human boy was moving around inside her Womb like human babys do inside their human mothers Wombs let me out Roy cried from inside Bumpkins Womb yes give me a moment Bumpkin said while rubbing the Pumpkin part of her body she cod she the Pumpkin moving where Roy pushed and kicked it did not hurt her but she still felt sorry fore the human boy who was no going to be pleased to hear that he had to stay in her world fore a whole year she went into her bathroom and stopped right in front of her gigantic bath tube I am going to push you out now Roy she said to the Pumpkin part of her body that was shaking violently because of Roys struggling but he stopped when he heard what bumpkin was saying she opened her vagina lips and started to push and right away Roy came sliding out and into the bath tube cowered i molten Chocolate and candy are you okay ? She asked Roy did not answer and instead he made a run fore it out of the bath room and into her bed room he tried to open the door but it was locked Bumpkin had to act fast if she had to get Roy under control she graped him from behind with her two vine arms and started to wrap him up with them in till the only free part of him was his head I am sorry about that Roy but I had to stop you before someone got hurt Bumpkin said what do you want with me ? Roy said afraid I dont want you any harm I just want to take good care of you Bumpkin hey hey are you planing to be my mother only because I was in your Womb Roy said no Ii is not like that I am afraid that you are stuck here fore a whole year Bumpkin said worried What ! Why ? Roy said shocked my species can only travel to your world on Halloween and it is not Halloween any longer so you have to stay here fore a whole year I am so sorry that I did not let you out but I just forgot every thing the day was over before I expected I am just so weary sorry Roy I IL promise you that I IL take good care of you the whole year and give you every thing you IL need Bumpkin said with light Brown Cacao tears in her Green eyes so I am stuck here in your world fore a whole year Roy said shocked yes but dont worry Roy I IL help you getting trough the time Bumpkin said while she gently laid Roy on her giant soft bed I dont believe it I am just stuck in some fantasy world just like that with a weird Pumpkin girl as my only company Roy said my name is Bumpkin dont you remember it from yesterday Bumpkin said no I dont the last thing I remembered was that I was inside your Womb I was pretty sure that it was only a dream Roy said But it was not a dream it really happen Bumpkin said while she released Roy from her vine arms wow I cant believe it Roy said I cant believe it myself Bumpkin said dont blame you self to much i am pretty sure that most of it was my fault Roy said no it is not Bumpkin said and started to clime up in the bed what are you doing ? Roy said curious I am a little tired Bumpkin said before he lied down right next to Roy Bumpkins weight was enough to make her sink into the Madras so Roy how do you like me home ? Bumpkin asked Roy well I think that it is pretty nice even if it is pretty big fore a short guy like me Roy said I think that your size makes you so cute Bumpkin said and started to stroke Roys head thanks you are the first girl to say that to me Roy said so you dont have a girlfriend ? Bumpkin asked no I dont girls these days are really picky Roy said oh you pore being Bumpkin said and started to hug Roy with both her human like arms and her vine arms dont worry I IL find the right girl one day Roy said you IL Bumpkin said and brought Roy closer to her body and before Roy knew it their libs meat Roy was a little shocked at first but after a moment he did not mind even Bumpkin was what most people had called a freak or a monster Roy knew that she was a pretty nice person and that she looked pretty good to finely their libs were split by a weird rumble that came from Roys stomach are you hungry Roy ? Bumpkin asked while she poked Roys stomach yes I am what do you eat in this world ? Roy asked Candy Bumpkin said candy dont you guys have other kind of food like meat ? Roy asked no only candy but my teeth cant take that Roy said worried dont worry honey the candy in our world is harmless the worst that can happened to you is that you IL start to get fat Bumpkin said with a mean smile on her face okay but where can I find this candy ? Roy asked in the kitchen but the fresh kind in inside my womb Bumpkin said while she patted the Pumpkin part of her body i IL go there if it is okay with you Roy said it is I feel really empty Bumpkin okay Roy said and started to remove his dirty cloths hurry up Roy there is allot of candy inside me fore you to eat Bumpkin and opened the vagina libs on the Pumpkin part of her body done Roy said after he had managed to remove his under pants what is that weird thing ? Bumpkin asked i IL tell you later Roy said okay human boy time to go to your new room because my bed is not big enough fore both of us Bumpkin said wow was he going to sleep inside Bumpkin he really liked her butt living inside a girl that he was not related with was pretty new fore a guy like him but he knew that somehow it was going to work somehow Roy started to enter Bumpkins vagina with his feet first he was not planing to take another head first dive into molten chocolate Roy I really hope that you IL like to be with me fore a whole year Bumpkins said I already do Bumpkin this world is amazing Roy said while putting his left arm inside Bumpkins vagina so that the only parts of him showing were his head and right arm good Bumpkin said and pushed Roys head into her womb this time it was easier for Roy to get in a good position so Roy are you sure that you want candy because last time you were not so pleased when you found out where it came from Bumpkin said from the outside Roy looked at the chocolate dripping hole this time he was ready for the big candy flow after eating a big potion of candy Roy closed his eyes and before he knew it he was sleeping fore the second time it was weary easy to fall asleep inside Bumpkins womb sleep well my lover because we are going to have allot of fun tomorrow Bumpkin said while she gently patted the Pumpkin part of her body and soon she had also fallen asleep that night she had a nice dream about Roy that said that he wanted to be with her forever
ILLEGAL ALIEN 93
Somewhat familiar

Re: Bumpkin The happy Halloween BBW Pumpkin Witch my first Vore

Postby VixieMoondew » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:36 am

I don't mean to be offensive, but is English your first language? The story's desperately in need of some punctuation. The spelling's pretty good, from what I can see, but I only read to the third line because there wasn't a comma in sight.
VixieMoondew
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ILLEGAL ALIEN 93 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:56 am

No i am actuley from Faroe Island and my English is not my best side :gulp:
ILLEGAL ALIEN 93
Somewhat familiar

Postby VixieMoondew » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Ahh. In that case, I'd suggest seeing if you can find an editor. You have good spelling, it's just the punctuation that's killing you.

I'd offer to proofread myself, but I've been busy lately... ^^;
VixieMoondew
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Foxby wrote:Ahh. In that case, I'd suggest seeing if you can find an editor.^^;

this

i didnt even bother reading it, the wall of text is a thing of the past. i could write a wall the size of your chapter 1 that explains all the things this needs to be readable
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whatever666 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:24 pm

I'm not too sure if I can pull this off in a way you would like, but I would give it a try anyway. I remade the first few lines. Check them out, tell me if you want me to continue or just delete this. I had some problems with this text, though. It seemingly switches the narrator a bit. I also probably will (or have already) mess up the tense.

---

Bumpkin The Happy Halloween BBW Pumpkin Witch

A Faithful Night Part 1

Halloween was just another weird holiday for a person like Roy; a curious and shy 167 centimeter tall 18 year old boy.
He was walking alone in the dark night, oblivious of the other people running around in cheap costumes carrying bags full of candy.
He glanced at his digital watch.

"23.43"

Wow. He had really lost track of time, but he had nothing to worry about. He's used to stay awake late anyway.

On his way home he saw something very big standing outside an old house. It wasn't easy to make out what that thing was; there were no street lights nearby.
His curiosity got the better of Roy and he started to walk towards the weird object.
Whatever666
Somewhat familiar

Postby symbiote01 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:14 pm

My first reactions to this were, 'Ugh, a wall of text!' and 'Ugh, no punctuation!' and 'No way am I reading this!' However, as I discovered that English is not a first language for the person, I reconsidered my decision to skip it entirely. As it turns out, it's a cute little story!
And as a token of goodwill, here it is in slightly more readable format. Hope you don't mind me editing a little for spelling and flow- its what I do:

Bumpkin The happy Halloween BBW Pumpkin Witch

Part 1- A Faith-Full Night
Halloween was just another weird holiday for a person like Roy, who was a curious and shy 167 centimeter tall, 18 year old boy. He was walking alone in the dark night- he did not see other people running around in cheap and not-scary costumes with bags full of candy. He looked at his digital watch. 23:43? Wow, he had really lost track of time! But he had nothing to worry about; he was very used to being awake for a long time.
He was on his way home when he saw something very big standing outside an old house. It was very hard for Roy to see what it was, because there were no street lights near the house. His curiosity got the better of him and he started to walk toward the weird object. When he got a little closer he could see that the lower part had the form of a giant orange Pumpkin with two long, very thick vines coming from its root. The upper part was something else; it kind of resembled the upper torso of a naked and very fat woman, with big breasts and a big baggy stomach. She had a very round head with tuck chins that had the same orange color as the pumpkin; while her breasts, nipples, lips, hair, and eyes were light green; with a big purple witch hat on her head.
He walked closer to what he guessed was some sick kind of Halloween decoration.
“People these days,” he said as he touched the pumpkin part of the 250 centimeter-tall Halloween decoration. He expected it to be hard and cold and made of plastic, but he was very surprised when it felt how warm and soft it really was. “What the heck is going on here?” he asked with a shocked voice, and touched the part that resembled the stomach. It was softer and warmer still!
“There is something really wrong here,” Roy thought as he stepped on one if the giant vines so that he could touch the big light green nipple of one of the breasts. He felt a little bad doing this, but he was way too curious to stop now. The nipple was hard but the hole in the middle was very flexible. Roy stuck his index finger in the hole and was surprised how far in it went. “Wow, where is this thing from- another planet?” he said to himself.
“No,” came a woman’s voice from out of nowhere suddenly. Roy was shocked and tried to run away, but his finger was stuck in the nipple hole! Before he knew it, the vines came alive and started to wrap themselves around him like a snake around its helpless prey. Roy was way too shocked to scream! The vines started to lift him up to the face of what he was sure was a beast. “Hi there, young boy! What were you doing to me?” the Pumpkingirl said, with a very stern but still nice voice. Roy was too afraid to answer. “What is your name, human boy?” the Pumpkingirl asked, but Roy was still too afraid. “My name is Bumpkin, what is yours?” she asked again, but Roy remained silent. “If you are not going to answer the question, then I am just going to eat you!” Bumpkin said with a mean smile on her lips.
“R-Roy… my name is Roy!” he said, shaking.
“Okay Roy, can you tell me what your finger is doing in my right nipple-mouth?” Bumpkin asked with a serious tone in her voice.
“Sorry! I- I did not think that you… you were alive!” Roy said.
“I am alive. And I am pretty sure that women in your world don’t like it when curious people like you stick their fingers in their private areas.” Bumpkin said.
“I am so sorry! Please forgive me?” Roy begged while he tried to remove his finger from Bumpkins nipple, but it was stuck tight.
“Sorry about that,” said Bumpkin and suddenly Roy’s finger came out with no problem.
“I am so very sorry about that. Can you tell me how I can make it all good again?” Roy asked.
“Well you could go into my womb and stay there for a while… because I have bin very bored since I came here.” Bumpkin said and patted the Pumpkin part of her body with one of her hands.
“What? Am I going into your Womb?” Roy asked, shocked.
“Yes, if you want to make it all good again. But I won’t force you if you say no.” Bumpkin said.
Roy thought for a minute before he said a word that changed his life forever- “Yes.”
Bumpkin gave a big happy smile at what had he just said, but it was too late now. Bumpkin gently put Roy back on the ground and he watched as a crack under Bumpkins bellybutton slowly opened. He was pretty sure that it was Bumpkin’s vagina! “What are you waiting for, Roy?” Bumpkin said and pointed at the opening.

Roy slowly walked toward Bumpkin and after studying the vagina for a moment he started to crawl through the big wet hole. He started with his hands and planned to slowly crawl through the opening, but Bumpkin had lost much of her patience. She wrapped both her vine-arms around Roy’s legs and started to push him faster into her womb. The first part of Roy to enter was his hands, and his head was soon to follow.
Bumpkins womb was a very weird place- all the walls were light green and in the bottom of it there was a big pool of molten chocolate that was dripping from a hole in the top. Before Roy could see more of this amazing place, he was pushed through the tube and head-first right into the big pool of chocolate. After he had wiped most of the molten chocolate from his brow, he tried to turn around but the womb was very tight. After a short struggle, he managed to get in a good comfy position.
“So, how is it inside of me, Roy?” Bumpkin asked from the outside.
“Hot and slimy!” Roy yelled back.
“Okay, do you want to get out again?” Bumpkin asked, a little sad.
“No, it is also very soft and I am in a very good, comfy position inside of you. So I think I’ll stay here for… for a while.” Roy said.
“Wow, that’s good! Do you want something to eat?” Bumpkin said from the outside.
“What can I get?” Roy asked.
“Candy, what else?” Bumpkin said with a laugh.
“Okay, give me some.” Roy said.
“Okay, watch your head!” Bumpkin replied, and before Roy could figure what she meant, a lot of unwrapped candy started to rain from the chocolate dripping hole.
“What the heck!” Roy exclaimed, before he was completely buried under candy.
“What, don’t you want any candy?” Bumpkin said.
“No, it is not like that- I didn’t expect it to rain all over me!” Roy said.
“Sorry,” Bumpkin said.
“It is okay- I kinda asked for this anyway.” Roy said. He was getting tired and he soon fell asleep inside Bumpkin’s warm womb.
Right before he fell fully asleep, he heard Bumpkin say, “See you next year, human world!”

Part 2- A New World

Roy was just waking up when he remembered the weird dream he had last night- something about a weird half-human half-pumpkin girl that he had met. Somehow, he had agreed to be unbirthed by her and stay in her womb for a while. “Weird dream,” Roy said, as he started to rub the sleep out of his eyes. It was then that he noticed that his hands were covered in some sticky stuff. He opened his eyes and saw that his hands were covered in molten chocolate! What had he be doing last night?! Then he saw where he really was- he was in a light green, wet, warm, and tight organic sack of some sort. “No way! This can’t be for real!”

Bumpkin had just come back to her homeworld when she remembered the human boy that was still in her womb. “Oh no!” she said, while stroking the pumpkin part of her body where Roy was still inside, “Poor Roy!” He was now going to be stuck in her world for a whole year! Great, her first trip to the human world and she had managed to get in trouble! Well, first things first- she started to go to her house. Roy felt his prison was starting to move very violently, as if the Pumpkin girl was in a hurry. But, he did not know why. He heard a door being unlocked, opened, quickly closed, and locked again. Roy poked one of the wet walls of the womb with one of his hands and pushed. He hoped that the Pumpkin girl could feel it and hopefully let him back out.
Bumpkin was a little worried when she felt that Roy had already awakened and was started to move around in her womb. It felt pretty good when the small human boy was moving around inside her womb, like human babies do inside their human mothers.
“Let me out!” Roy cried from inside Bumpkins womb.
“Yes, give me a moment.” Bumpkin said while rubbing the pumpkin part of her body. She could see the pumpkin moving where Roy pushed and kicked at it. It did not hurt her, but she still felt sorry for the human boy who was not going to be pleased to hear that he had to stay in her world for a whole year. She went into her bathroom and stopped right in front of her gigantic bath tub. “I am going to push you out now, Roy.” she said to the pumpkin part of her body. It was shaking violently from Roy’s struggling, but he stopped when he heard what bumpkin was saying. She opened her vaginal lips and started to push, and right away Roy came sliding out and into the bath tub, covered in molten chocolate and candy.

“Are you okay?” She asked. Roy did not answer- instead, he made a run for it out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. He tried to open the door, but it was locked! Bumpkin had to act fast if she was going to get Roy under control. She grabbed him from behind with her two vine-arms, and started to wrap him up with them until the only free part of him was his head. “I am sorry about that Roy, but I had to stop you before someone got hurt.” Bumpkin said.
“What do you want with me?” Roy cried, afraid.
“I don’t want you any harm. I just want to take good care of you!” Bumpkin said.
“Hey- hey, are you planning to be my mother? B-because I was in your womb?” Roy said.
“No! It is not like that, I am afraid that you are stuck here for a whole year.” Bumpkin said, worried.
“What! Why?” Roy said, shocked.
“My species can only travel to your world on Halloween, and it is not Halloween any longer so you have to stay here for a whole year. I am so sorry that I did not let you out, but I just forgot everything! The day was over before I expected. I am just so very sorry Roy. I promise you that I’ll take good care of you the whole year, and give you everything you’ll need!” Bumpkin said, with light brown cacao tears in her green eyes.
"So I am stuck here in your world for a whole year?” Roy said, shocked.
“Yes, but don’t worry Roy I’ll help you get through the time.” Bumpkin said while she gently laid Roy on her giant soft bed.
“I don’t believe it, I’m stuck in some fantasy-world, just like that- with a weird pumpkin-girl as my only company!” Roy said.
“My name is Bumpkin. Don’t you remember it from yesterday?” Bumpkin said.
“No, I don’t. The last thing I remembered was that I was inside your womb. I was pretty sure that it was only a dream.” Roy said.
“But it was not a dream- it really happened!” Bumpkin said as she released Roy from her vine-arms.
“Wow, I can’t believe it!” Roy said.
“I can’t believe it myself,” Bumpkin said.
“Don’t blame yourself too much. I am pretty sure that most of it was my fault.” Roy said.
“No, it is not,” Bumpkin said as she started to climb up in the bed.
“What are you doing?” Roy said, curious.
“I am a little tired,” Bumpkin said, before he settled down right next to Roy. Bumpkin’s weight was enough to make her sink into the mattress. “So Roy, how do you like my home?” she asked.
“Well, I think that it is pretty nice, even if it is pretty big for a short guy like me.” Roy said.
“I think that your size makes you cute!” Bumpkin said and started to stroke Roy’s head.
“Thanks! You are the first girl to say that to me.” Roy said.
“So you don’t have a girlfriend?” Bumpkin asked.
“No I don’t. Girls these days are really picky.” Roy said.
“Oh, you poor being!” Bumpkin said and started to hug Roy with both her human-like arms and her vine-arms.
“Don’t worry, I’ll find the right girl one day.” Roy said.
“You will.” Bumpkin said, and brought Roy closer to her body. Before Roy knew it, their lips met. Roy was a little shocked at first, but after a moment he did not mind. Even though Bumpkin was what most people would call a freak or a monster, Roy knew that she was a pretty nice person, and that she looked pretty good too! Finally, their lips were split by a weird rumble that came from Roy’s stomach.
“Are you hungry Roy?” Bumpkin asked while she poked Roy’s stomach.
“Yes, I think I am. What do you eat in this world?” Roy asked.
“Candy, of course!” Bumpkin said.
“Candy? Don’t you guys have other kind of food like meat?” Roy asked.
“No, only candy.”
“But my teeth can’t take that!” Roy said, worried.
“Don’t worry, honey- the candy in our world is harmless. The worst that can happen to you is that you’ll start to get fat.” Bumpkin said with a mean smile on her face.
“Okay, but where can I find this candy?” Roy asked.
“In the kitchen. But the fresh kind in inside my womb.” Bumpkin said while she patted the pumpkin part of her body.
“I’ll go back in there, if it is okay with you.” Roy said.
“Ooh, it is! I feel really empty.” Bumpkin replied.
“Okay,” Roy said, and started to remove his dirty cloths.
“Hurry up Roy. There is a lot of candy inside me for you to eat!” Bumpkin said as she opened the vagina lips on the pumpkin part of her body.
“Done!” Roy exclaimed after he managed to remove his under pants.
“What is that weird thing?” Bumpkin asked, pointing.
“I’ll tell you later.” Roy said.
“Okay human boy, time to go to your new room. Because my bed is not big enough for both of us!” Bumpkin said.

Was he going to go to sleep inside Bumpkin? He really liked her, but living inside a girl that he was not related to was pretty new for a guy like him. But, he knew that somehow it was going to work somehow. Roy started to enter Bumpkin’s vagina with his feet first- he was not planning to take another headfirst dive into molten chocolate.
“Roy, I really hope that you’ll like to be with me for a whole year,” Bumpkins said.
“I already do, Bumpkin. This world is amazing!” Roy said while putting his left arm inside Bumpkin’s vagina, so that the only parts of him showing were his head and right arm.
“Good,” Bumpkin said, and pushed Roy’s head into her womb. This time it was easier for Roy to get in a good position. “So Roy, are you sure that you want candy because last time you were not so pleased when you found out where it came from.” Bumpkin said from the outside. Roy looked at the chocolate dripping hole. This time, he was ready for the big candy flow.
After eating a big potion of candy Roy closed his eyes and before he knew it he was sleeping for the second time. It was very easy to fall asleep inside Bumpkin’s womb. “Sleep well, my lover- because we are going to have a lot of fun tomorrow!” Bumpkin said while she gently patted the pumpkin part of her body and soon she had fallen asleep also. That night she had a nice dream about Roy saying that he wanted to be with her forever.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby Whatever666 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:12 pm

:(
Well, I'm unneeded here. I'll screw being polite next time and just do it then, I guess.
Whatever666
Somewhat familiar

Postby symbiote01 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Whatever666 wrote::(
Well, I'm unneeded here. I'll screw being polite next time and just do it then, I guess.

Wait a minute, I started that project before you posted, and subsequently didn't see it between my reading and editing. In other words, I am sorry. I didn't mean to step on toes.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby Herschal » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:25 pm

After reading the unedited version, I liked it but was a little confused due to the grammar. After reading the cleaned up version, I loved it! Unfortunately I don't really have anything constructive to say so I'll have to leave it at that. Though another story based on Mirrormind's creatures would be awesome!
Herschal
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whatever666 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:32 am

symbiote01 wrote:Wait a minute, I started that project before you posted, and subsequently didn't see it between my reading and editing. In other words, I am sorry. I didn't mean to step on toes.

Nevermind then. I haven't done too much work for it, so it doesn't really matter. I just got confused; since it said that our two comments were one day apart.

Besides: Main task: Get that text converted, punctuated, readable. Accomplished :)
Whatever666
Somewhat familiar

Re: Bumpkin The happy Halloween BBW Pumpkin Witch my first V

Postby ILLEGAL ALIEN 93 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:31 pm

symbiote01 wrote:My first reactions to this were, 'Ugh, a wall of text!' and 'Ugh, no punctuation!' and 'No way am I reading this!' However, as I discovered that English is not a first language for the person, I reconsidered my decision to skip it entirely. As it turns out, it's a cute little story!
And as a token of goodwill, here it is in slightly more readable format. Hope you don't mind me editing a little for spelling and flow- its what I do:

Bumpkin The happy Halloween BBW Pumpkin Witch

Part 1- A Faith-Full Night
Halloween was just another weird holiday for a person like Roy, who was a curious and shy 167 centimeter tall, 18 year old boy. He was walking alone in the dark night- he did not see other people running around in cheap and not-scary costumes with bags full of candy. He looked at his digital watch. 23:43? Wow, he had really lost track of time! But he had nothing to worry about; he was very used to being awake for a long time.
He was on his way home when he saw something very big standing outside an old house. It was very hard for Roy to see what it was, because there were no street lights near the house. His curiosity got the better of him and he started to walk toward the weird object. When he got a little closer he could see that the lower part had the form of a giant orange Pumpkin with two long, very thick vines coming from its root. The upper part was something else; it kind of resembled the upper torso of a naked and very fat woman, with big breasts and a big baggy stomach. She had a very round head with tuck chins that had the same orange color as the pumpkin; while her breasts, nipples, lips, hair, and eyes were light green; with a big purple witch hat on her head.
He walked closer to what he guessed was some sick kind of Halloween decoration.
“People these days,” he said as he touched the pumpkin part of the 250 centimeter-tall Halloween decoration. He expected it to be hard and cold and made of plastic, but he was very surprised when it felt how warm and soft it really was. “What the heck is going on here?” he asked with a shocked voice, and touched the part that resembled the stomach. It was softer and warmer still!
“There is something really wrong here,” Roy thought as he stepped on one if the giant vines so that he could touch the big light green nipple of one of the breasts. He felt a little bad doing this, but he was way too curious to stop now. The nipple was hard but the hole in the middle was very flexible. Roy stuck his index finger in the hole and was surprised how far in it went. “Wow, where is this thing from- another planet?” he said to himself.
“No,” came a woman’s voice from out of nowhere suddenly. Roy was shocked and tried to run away, but his finger was stuck in the nipple hole! Before he knew it, the vines came alive and started to wrap themselves around him like a snake around its helpless prey. Roy was way too shocked to scream! The vines started to lift him up to the face of what he was sure was a beast. “Hi there, young boy! What were you doing to me?” the Pumpkingirl said, with a very stern but still nice voice. Roy was too afraid to answer. “What is your name, human boy?” the Pumpkingirl asked, but Roy was still too afraid. “My name is Bumpkin, what is yours?” she asked again, but Roy remained silent. “If you are not going to answer the question, then I am just going to eat you!” Bumpkin said with a mean smile on her lips.
“R-Roy… my name is Roy!” he said, shaking.
“Okay Roy, can you tell me what your finger is doing in my right nipple-mouth?” Bumpkin asked with a serious tone in her voice.
“Sorry! I- I did not think that you… you were alive!” Roy said.
“I am alive. And I am pretty sure that women in your world don’t like it when curious people like you stick their fingers in their private areas.” Bumpkin said.
“I am so sorry! Please forgive me?” Roy begged while he tried to remove his finger from Bumpkins nipple, but it was stuck tight.
“Sorry about that,” said Bumpkin and suddenly Roy’s finger came out with no problem.
“I am so very sorry about that. Can you tell me how I can make it all good again?” Roy asked.
“Well you could go into my womb and stay there for a while… because I have bin very bored since I came here.” Bumpkin said and patted the Pumpkin part of her body with one of her hands.
“What? Am I going into your Womb?” Roy asked, shocked.
“Yes, if you want to make it all good again. But I won’t force you if you say no.” Bumpkin said.
Roy thought for a minute before he said a word that changed his life forever- “Yes.”
Bumpkin gave a big happy smile at what had he just said, but it was too late now. Bumpkin gently put Roy back on the ground and he watched as a crack under Bumpkins bellybutton slowly opened. He was pretty sure that it was Bumpkin’s vagina! “What are you waiting for, Roy?” Bumpkin said and pointed at the opening.

Roy slowly walked toward Bumpkin and after studying the vagina for a moment he started to crawl through the big wet hole. He started with his hands and planned to slowly crawl through the opening, but Bumpkin had lost much of her patience. She wrapped both her vine-arms around Roy’s legs and started to push him faster into her womb. The first part of Roy to enter was his hands, and his head was soon to follow.
Bumpkins womb was a very weird place- all the walls were light green and in the bottom of it there was a big pool of molten chocolate that was dripping from a hole in the top. Before Roy could see more of this amazing place, he was pushed through the tube and head-first right into the big pool of chocolate. After he had wiped most of the molten chocolate from his brow, he tried to turn around but the womb was very tight. After a short struggle, he managed to get in a good comfy position.
“So, how is it inside of me, Roy?” Bumpkin asked from the outside.
“Hot and slimy!” Roy yelled back.
“Okay, do you want to get out again?” Bumpkin asked, a little sad.
“No, it is also very soft and I am in a very good, comfy position inside of you. So I think I’ll stay here for… for a while.” Roy said.
“Wow, that’s good! Do you want something to eat?” Bumpkin said from the outside.
“What can I get?” Roy asked.
“Candy, what else?” Bumpkin said with a laugh.
“Okay, give me some.” Roy said.
“Okay, watch your head!” Bumpkin replied, and before Roy could figure what she meant, a lot of unwrapped candy started to rain from the chocolate dripping hole.
“What the heck!” Roy exclaimed, before he was completely buried under candy.
“What, don’t you want any candy?” Bumpkin said.
“No, it is not like that- I didn’t expect it to rain all over me!” Roy said.
“Sorry,” Bumpkin said.
“It is okay- I kinda asked for this anyway.” Roy said. He was getting tired and he soon fell asleep inside Bumpkin’s warm womb.
Right before he fell fully asleep, he heard Bumpkin say, “See you next year, human world!”

Part 2- A New World

Roy was just waking up when he remembered the weird dream he had last night- something about a weird half-human half-pumpkin girl that he had met. Somehow, he had agreed to be unbirthed by her and stay in her womb for a while. “Weird dream,” Roy said, as he started to rub the sleep out of his eyes. It was then that he noticed that his hands were covered in some sticky stuff. He opened his eyes and saw that his hands were covered in molten chocolate! What had he be doing last night?! Then he saw where he really was- he was in a light green, wet, warm, and tight organic sack of some sort. “No way! This can’t be for real!”

Bumpkin had just come back to her homeworld when she remembered the human boy that was still in her womb. “Oh no!” she said, while stroking the pumpkin part of her body where Roy was still inside, “Poor Roy!” He was now going to be stuck in her world for a whole year! Great, her first trip to the human world and she had managed to get in trouble! Well, first things first- she started to go to her house. Roy felt his prison was starting to move very violently, as if the Pumpkin girl was in a hurry. But, he did not know why. He heard a door being unlocked, opened, quickly closed, and locked again. Roy poked one of the wet walls of the womb with one of his hands and pushed. He hoped that the Pumpkin girl could feel it and hopefully let him back out.
Bumpkin was a little worried when she felt that Roy had already awakened and was started to move around in her womb. It felt pretty good when the small human boy was moving around inside her womb, like human babies do inside their human mothers.
“Let me out!” Roy cried from inside Bumpkins womb.
“Yes, give me a moment.” Bumpkin said while rubbing the pumpkin part of her body. She could see the pumpkin moving where Roy pushed and kicked at it. It did not hurt her, but she still felt sorry for the human boy who was not going to be pleased to hear that he had to stay in her world for a whole year. She went into her bathroom and stopped right in front of her gigantic bath tub. “I am going to push you out now, Roy.” she said to the pumpkin part of her body. It was shaking violently from Roy’s struggling, but he stopped when he heard what bumpkin was saying. She opened her vaginal lips and started to push, and right away Roy came sliding out and into the bath tub, covered in molten chocolate and candy.

“Are you okay?” She asked. Roy did not answer- instead, he made a run for it out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. He tried to open the door, but it was locked! Bumpkin had to act fast if she was going to get Roy under control. She grabbed him from behind with her two vine-arms, and started to wrap him up with them until the only free part of him was his head. “I am sorry about that Roy, but I had to stop you before someone got hurt.” Bumpkin said.
“What do you want with me?” Roy cried, afraid.
“I don’t want you any harm. I just want to take good care of you!” Bumpkin said.
“Hey- hey, are you planning to be my mother? B-because I was in your womb?” Roy said.
“No! It is not like that, I am afraid that you are stuck here for a whole year.” Bumpkin said, worried.
“What! Why?” Roy said, shocked.
“My species can only travel to your world on Halloween, and it is not Halloween any longer so you have to stay here for a whole year. I am so sorry that I did not let you out, but I just forgot everything! The day was over before I expected. I am just so very sorry Roy. I promise you that I’ll take good care of you the whole year, and give you everything you’ll need!” Bumpkin said, with light brown cacao tears in her green eyes.
"So I am stuck here in your world for a whole year?” Roy said, shocked.
“Yes, but don’t worry Roy I’ll help you get through the time.” Bumpkin said while she gently laid Roy on her giant soft bed.
“I don’t believe it, I’m stuck in some fantasy-world, just like that- with a weird pumpkin-girl as my only company!” Roy said.
“My name is Bumpkin. Don’t you remember it from yesterday?” Bumpkin said.
“No, I don’t. The last thing I remembered was that I was inside your womb. I was pretty sure that it was only a dream.” Roy said.
“But it was not a dream- it really happened!” Bumpkin said as she released Roy from her vine-arms.
“Wow, I can’t believe it!” Roy said.
“I can’t believe it myself,” Bumpkin said.
“Don’t blame yourself too much. I am pretty sure that most of it was my fault.” Roy said.
“No, it is not,” Bumpkin said as she started to climb up in the bed.
“What are you doing?” Roy said, curious.
“I am a little tired,” Bumpkin said, before he settled down right next to Roy. Bumpkin’s weight was enough to make her sink into the mattress. “So Roy, how do you like my home?” she asked.
“Well, I think that it is pretty nice, even if it is pretty big for a short guy like me.” Roy said.
“I think that your size makes you cute!” Bumpkin said and started to stroke Roy’s head.
“Thanks! You are the first girl to say that to me.” Roy said.
“So you don’t have a girlfriend?” Bumpkin asked.
“No I don’t. Girls these days are really picky.” Roy said.
“Oh, you poor being!” Bumpkin said and started to hug Roy with both her human-like arms and her vine-arms.
“Don’t worry, I’ll find the right girl one day.” Roy said.
“You will.” Bumpkin said, and brought Roy closer to her body. Before Roy knew it, their lips met. Roy was a little shocked at first, but after a moment he did not mind. Even though Bumpkin was what most people would call a freak or a monster, Roy knew that she was a pretty nice person, and that she looked pretty good too! Finally, their lips were split by a weird rumble that came from Roy’s stomach.
“Are you hungry Roy?” Bumpkin asked while she poked Roy’s stomach.
“Yes, I think I am. What do you eat in this world?” Roy asked.
“Candy, of course!” Bumpkin said.
“Candy? Don’t you guys have other kind of food like meat?” Roy asked.
“No, only candy.”
“But my teeth can’t take that!” Roy said, worried.
“Don’t worry, honey- the candy in our world is harmless. The worst that can happen to you is that you’ll start to get fat.” Bumpkin said with a mean smile on her face.
“Okay, but where can I find this candy?” Roy asked.
“In the kitchen. But the fresh kind in inside my womb.” Bumpkin said while she patted the pumpkin part of her body.
“I’ll go back in there, if it is okay with you.” Roy said.
“Ooh, it is! I feel really empty.” Bumpkin replied.
“Okay,” Roy said, and started to remove his dirty cloths.
“Hurry up Roy. There is a lot of candy inside me for you to eat!” Bumpkin said as she opened the vagina lips on the pumpkin part of her body.
“Done!” Roy exclaimed after he managed to remove his under pants.
“What is that weird thing?” Bumpkin asked, pointing.
“I’ll tell you later.” Roy said.
“Okay human boy, time to go to your new room. Because my bed is not big enough for both of us!” Bumpkin said.

Was he going to go to sleep inside Bumpkin? He really liked her, but living inside a girl that he was not related to was pretty new for a guy like him. But, he knew that somehow it was going to work somehow. Roy started to enter Bumpkin’s vagina with his feet first- he was not planning to take another headfirst dive into molten chocolate.
“Roy, I really hope that you’ll like to be with me for a whole year,” Bumpkins said.
“I already do, Bumpkin. This world is amazing!” Roy said while putting his left arm inside Bumpkin’s vagina, so that the only parts of him showing were his head and right arm.
“Good,” Bumpkin said, and pushed Roy’s head into her womb. This time it was easier for Roy to get in a good position. “So Roy, are you sure that you want candy because last time you were not so pleased when you found out where it came from.” Bumpkin said from the outside. Roy looked at the chocolate dripping hole. This time, he was ready for the big candy flow.
After eating a big potion of candy Roy closed his eyes and before he knew it he was sleeping for the second time. It was very easy to fall asleep inside Bumpkin’s womb. “Sleep well, my lover- because we are going to have a lot of fun tomorrow!” Bumpkin said while she gently patted the pumpkin part of her body and soon she had fallen asleep also. That night she had a nice dream about Roy saying that he wanted to be with her forever.

Thanks for editing my story it really means allot for me. Because it is my first story and I felt really bad about the pore whriting job that I did. I have not writen any other story for this site since. but I am still happy that you guy's liked my story idea. even if my writing sucked like Cell's tail. I am writing another vore story witch I might post here.
ILLEGAL ALIEN 93
Somewhat familiar

Re: Bumpkin The happy Halloween BBW Pumpkin Witch my first V

Postby bakedog21 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:29 pm

please do i really enjoyed this story, just wondering but if you could put some actual sex in it that be cool
bakedog21
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth