When and how did you discover unbirth?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: when and how did you discover unbirth

Postby AMDDraagonfly » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:11 am

hmmm i guess it started when i saw a hentai where a demoness become large, and stupid, and shoved her "master" up her snatch. i loved the idea thought at the time i didn't know what it was called. then my fantasies became that i could only climax if i imagined myself to be my cock, be forced into the girl's warm insides. then it turned into my entire body being fed to the "vertical smile". now i know for 100% what i am, I am a microphiliac. shrink me down to 3 inches any day, use me as your own personal toy. ^.^

P.S. - not into the whole anal vore thing though. just something about the smell of being in there makes me gag. no offense to those who enjoy it, to each their own ^_^
I am a Microphiliac. Shrink me down, insert me, and you will be given pleasure beyond all imagination
AMDDraagonfly
New to the forum

Postby Werewolf-Hero » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:43 pm

I was talking about vore and that I did not like them dieing somone mentioned unbirth and there you go.
Werewolf-Hero
Been posting for a bit

Postby LuckyJackFlynn » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Well i got it from a place where vore is common around the world...T.V. almost every cartoon has some scene of someone or somethinhg being eaten. time passed and my interest grew on vore, and unbirth, then the wonders of the internet were shown to me, i try not to feel ashamed of liking this stuff, i just think of it as my little secret.
"If you digest me, i shall become more powerful than ever". Jedi Kitty
LuckyJackFlynn
New to the forum

Postby Ginbug » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:17 pm

I think it all happened about the same time that I found out how much I liked girls (I am one of those who always had an affinity for being swallowed alive, and really big creatures)
Ginbug
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby voreftw » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Vore led me to deviantart, then aryion. And i discovered unbirth via eka's portal
voreftw
Participator

Postby ɐʞǝ » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:31 pm

Was like 16, i was surfin youtube as allway, nohtin new :D , then i saw some vore mix's ( They are removed by now )
i was like 8O HOLY S*** THADS NICE ! :D
Then i saw this forum while seaching for vore, and i saw UB, for the first time on this site ^^.
˙ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
I love vore ! :D
ɐʞǝ
Been posting for a bit

Postby deletedaccount505 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:35 pm

On this site about several years ago.
"It doesn't matter who you are on the outside, but it does matter who you have digesting inside."

deletedaccount505
???

Postby Cryptrat » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:26 pm

Someone asked me in a vore chatroom if I did unbirth. I had no clue what they were talking about when they did, spent a few minutes looking around for it on the net, and decided that I most certainly did not. >__<
Cryptrat
---

Postby KitsuneKage » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:29 am

i actually used to fantasize about it before i discovered that other people were into it. I'd fantasize about cell giving the androids the ability to absorb people (UB for 18 and CV for 17), then using them to gain more power
Om nom nom!
KitsuneKage
Somewhat familiar

Postby justinrpg » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:20 pm

I've always wanted it before I knew there was a thing for it... before I even used a computer (Windows 98 first ed was my first computer i used) I was into vore and unbirth... I discovered it after discovering vore... when I discovered vore, and this website then i discovered unbirth... not only did I find out that there were others that want to be swallowed and that want to go into a vagina, I found out that the two were related... I never knew that my fantasy of being swallowed, and my fantasy of being in a girl's vagina were related (same thing (vorarephilia)) small world isn't it!!!
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Blace » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:19 pm

I actually think that I invented the idea of unbirth in my head and fantasies before stumbling upon it on the internets. The first time I saw the term though, was on the HentaiPalm forums were it caught my interest and shortly after I found Ekas which I have used since to satisfy my fetish. Sometimes you can be lucky on 4chan too but i like the community here ALOT more.

And that's pretty much it. I don't know a single person from my own country who has this fetish, though Im sure there must be a few scattered around:)
Now where the heck did i put my life??
Blace
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terastas » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:04 pm

About five minutes after I discovered vore. I happened by chance upon the now defunct VoreTex website, surfed around for a bit, and lo and behold, there it was.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby rakando » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:32 am

dared by a friend, googled it, liked it.
some call them demons...
I call them dead.
rakando
New to the forum

Postby Doragon Shinzui » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Hmm. I know the idea's always been in the back of my mind, but once I really started wandering the internet, I realized how normal it was in comparison to other things and just kinda stumbled upon it on my random travels. I can't think of any specific point when I first saw it, but it's always fascinated me, that's for certain.
Doragon Shinzui
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheOutLookOne » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:21 pm

I discovered unbirth soon after I discovered anal vore.
In my opinion: AV > UB. :gulp: :gulp:
  It's only funny until something gets blown up.

TOLOImageImageTOLO

Then I am going to go eat some cheese doodles.

TheOutLookOne
Participator

Postby Voter96 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:32 pm

when I first started to develop at the age of 13/14 I often fantasized about it but didnt know what 'rule 34' was until I was 16. I assumed I was the only weirdo out there who was into that kind of thing :/
Voter96
Been posting for a bit

Postby Blutengel » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:37 pm

0max's Lugia unbirth picture here on Ekas portal^^
I was 15^^
Blutengel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zub » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:22 pm

Wow , everyone on here relates it to the internet in some form or fashion. Are there any other people on here that *ahem* that were born before computers were in homes?
I can remember always watching thicker women. I was 8 ( long ago too) and we had a female neighbor whom loved to lay out in the sun. Understand back when I was coming up we had toys, outside, imaginations, and Sega Master System/ Atari LOL, I would stare out my window at her, she was beautiful and has these thick full thighs. I wanted to be inside them and even at a young age it turned me on at the thought. First I imagined she came over and swallowed me whole and I could go into any body part I wanted . It became a fetish, my G.I Joes were soon being swallowed by my sisters barbies and they were being distributed through her body (in my mind).
I was drawing by age 15 things I did not understand and wanted NOONE to see but when I understood the female anatomy it was a easier path to inside the butt or thighs.
I implemented it when I became sexually active, I love 69ing with a thicker girl....or making her sit on my face...smother me I guess they call it.
It got worse in my early 20's, I was addicted. Mostly dating black women ( cause of the shape) and making them ride my face ect... I asked or told 2 partners I was with about my fetish. I have kept it all to myself other than that.
It has been in my head though since I was young, internet came around and Lycos chatting was the thing. I too joined Yahoo groups and the Big Gulp board, Stuffed (did a little art for the site) then the actual term UB came when I found Mamabliss, I wrote some stories eventually commishing the UBPD comic and found that human ub was my thing and the cherry on top is the unwilling prey. The Ekas came about and eventually joined.
Not to leave out Morphys UB nexus, I know he still comes on here.He had a site dedicated to UB alone...loved it.

Now how to get rid of it........
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby deletedaccount505 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:04 am

On this site.
"It doesn't matter who you are on the outside, but it does matter who you have digesting inside."

deletedaccount505
???

Postby sandyQ » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:00 pm

I came to unbirthing from facesitting. You see when I was a small boy a couple older neighbor girls would catch me ( I loved to get caught) and sit on my face. They were Finnish, Swedish or something and being european were not as concerned with propriety and used the natural method on me. Pubic hair tickles. Then my much older sister (a cheerleader no less) would sit on my face for hours. I hardly saw daylight until I was 12.
sandyQ
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth