What pred do you prefer?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

What pred would you want to be UB'd by?

Human
24%
Dragon
11%
Furry
13%
Canine
4%
Feline
7%
Reptile
7%
Whale
2%
Equine
1%
Avian
6%
Pokemon
4%
Demi-human
11%
Other
6%
All of the above
2%
None of the above
2%

Total votes : 136

Re: What pred do you prefer?

Postby letsgowiththat » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Definitely a teenage girl who couldnt exactly find a way to get me out once she put me in.
Because the old signature wasn't good enough, this one shouldn't be either.
letsgowiththat
???

Postby four_fleets » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Loli?
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GREGOLE » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:24 pm

In lieu of my own prefs, I just want to thank you for giving us separate options for reptiles and dragons. You have NO idea how much it gets to me when people assume that the only reptiles allowed in fantasy are dragons.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby supervore » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Irkens
supervore
Somewhat familiar

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Human, Equine, and Canine would be my top 3.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby DragonsKey » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:25 pm

dolorcin's got some GREAT stuff in his gallery. Check him out as soon as you can if you like whale UB
DragonsKey
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:52 pm

I say all the above. Just can't choose one pred at all! ^^;
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terastas » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Polls like these really need to permit more than once answer given. You're just begging for furry haters "human pred fans" to get a huge majority by giving ten other options to those who prefer non-human predators and expecting them to only pick one.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby four_fleets » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Terastas wrote:Polls like these really need to permit more than once answer given. You're just begging for furry haters "human pred fans" to get a huge majority by giving ten other options to those who prefer non-human predators and expecting them to only pick one.

Thats a harsh way to put it. Overly agressive over one mistake, perhaps if your choice was described better. Tally all the votes up and they are not far off.

For example, I like most, if not all species as preds, canine and avian being the top two. But humans as pred are normally on the wrong side of the spectrum mentally. Since this is the unbirth forum, I will use it too as the basis for preference. Humans are great when predding on other humans, but in a smaller age group. Loli and shota prey are both thoroughly enjoyed with a motherly female predator, but its limited to that variety of scene with a few exceptions.

However, this scene and more are also enjoyed with any other species hand and paw over human predators, but it is still a guilty pleasure.

No reason to think the AFC has invaded the site just to mess with a poll, unless one is obsessing/paranoid about it.

four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terastas » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:31 pm

four_fleets wrote:No reason to think the AFC has invaded the site just to mess with a poll, unless one is obsessing/paranoid about it.

Obsessive/paranoid? No.

Worn out from seeing the same "We're not anti-furry and you're paranoid! (but for the record, there are too many furries here)" song and dance over and over again? Not quite, but getting there. :roll:

Maybe that wasn't his intent, but I've seen that "too many furries" and "human on human only" crap thinly disguised as something like this plenty of times before. Maybe it wasn't his intent to create a huge human majority, but he should have known that including so many nonhuman categories without even including "demihuman" to balance out the other would lead to such a result.

Paranoid? No. Just wishing I could have voted for more than one thing since I appreciate some preds equally and which one is my "preferred" pred will fluctuate with my mood. That's not too much to ask, is it?
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby four_fleets » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:50 am

Terastas wrote:
four_fleets wrote:No reason to think the AFC has invaded the site just to mess with a poll, unless one is obsessing/paranoid about it.

Obsessive/paranoid? No.

Worn out from seeing the same "We're not anti-furry and you're paranoid! (but for the record, there are too many furries here)" song and dance over and over again? Not quite, but getting there. :roll:

Maybe that wasn't his intent, but I've seen that "too many furries" and "human on human only" crap thinly disguised as something like this plenty of times before. Maybe it wasn't his intent to create a huge human majority, but he should have known that including so many nonhuman categories without even including "demihuman" to balance out the other would lead to such a result.

Paranoid? No. Just wishing I could have voted for more than one thing since I appreciate some preds equally and which one is my "preferred" pred will fluctuate with my mood. That's not too much to ask, is it?

I guess not. Agreeing with a few of your arguments again, and the Demihuman thing, there are multiple types. I assumed it could go either way with the voting for the various species. Wether its the feral, anthropmorphic, or demi variant.

four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gabit » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Poll has been edited so that users have the option to vote for five choices, and a Demi-human option was added. Sorry for the poll reset again guys. When I first posted this, I didn't see the multiple vote option at the way bottom. Entirely my fault.
Gabit
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Unbirth