Similar Sized Human Unbirthing Thread

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Similar Sized Human Unbirthing Thread

Postby Jdeadevil » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:48 pm

letsgowiththat wrote:
racer_xtreme wrote:
Fantasy wrote:It shows a guy 'punch fisting' both his fists over and over inside a huge 9 to 10 inch bone opening. Later in the video there is so much open extra room above his hands that when she orgasms -- huge streams of squirting is seen high above where both his hands are located inside her. At no time does her vagina appear to be stretched over 6 inches in the video. (See the bottom of page 6 -- above this page for a drawing of a blue oval bone opening ring.)

If her left fingers are resting on her left pelvis bone, she would be so fat that her pelvis was only 36 inches wide. Compared to average however that might make her largest bone opening 17 inches across. Wow what a possible pussy stretch. Her gigantic 48 inch width bottom would be 48 divided by 8 to make her 6 times wider than the size opening that little Ron Short can slide on through. Her belly height is scaled to show it is at least 3 feet tall giving her room to stretch her vagina well over 30 inches deep.

Lots of visual material shows some women practice stretching their vaginal depth well into their upper abdomen. Even if this gigantic girl only stretched 30 inches with lots of stretching practice, a 40% of height fetal folding would allow 30/.4 or a maximum size 75 inch tall person to possibly fetally fold inside her. Hopefully even a 60 inch tall man would NOT actually try to fetally fold inside her. No type UB is ever safe enough to be tried -- even it is over twice your width like this and her vaginal stretching had produced enough depth. Only fantasize doing UB -- as very rarely if opportunity to actually do it were real it could be very dangerous.

Seen this video in higher res than on XHamster, your math is way off.

Also, noting once again that this thread is in violation of Eka's Terms Of Service:

"Domain wide rule:
1) This is a Strictly Fantasy Only website!
Any attempt to connect real life vore are disallowed and heavily enforced! Check Here for more info"

In case I some how get put in blame for this, I originally made this thread for drawings of full size human unbirth, and people posted other things.

Yeah I doubt anyone'll blame you
Jdeadevil
Participator

Postby Fantasy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:17 pm

letsgowiththat wrote: In case I some how get put in blame for this, I originally made this thread for drawings of full size human unbirth, and people posted other things.
letsgowiththat, I can tell these intolerant people here have you worried. The administration here knows exactly what is posted and accept it. In your very first post where you started this thread -- you said:

"Well since there are like 140 pages on the ub unbirth thread I thought there should be a more specific part to post some pictures.

So Whoever sees this if you can post some pictures of stuff like adult ubing child or adult and other stuff like that. If you want you can post furry to but try to keep it human."

The above was your original post starting this thread, and if you want to remove your thread please do so. There was no request to use specific types of visual material at your inception of your thread... and what is here now is the result of that. I know you did not expect such criticism of the subject material and neither did I.

At no time has anyone here suggested actually connecting pure fantasy to doing a real UB -- in spite of those that know none of the site rules have been broken -- but hate hints of reality to fantasize about and would quickly kill your thread if they could have long ago in the past.

At no time has anybody suggested recommending the connection of pure fantasy to real UB. Far from it... any such connection has always by myself and others -- been very strongly opposed. At no time have any actual pictures of 'real' head insertions or 'real' total UB been posted and If the detractors here read the rules and the questions about the rules they know no real material or connections to real -- by suggesting doing UB or real Vore -- has ever been done. In the detailed questions about this in the FAQ the administration plainly explains that pictures of any real vore are not allowed but fake pictures are ok. These critics that come here over and over -- are trying to justify their own ends about having their own extremely horrible type scenarios they fantasize about would be ok if UB were impossible. They think killing your thoughts about the tiniest remote possibility for UB will solve their own internal problem. Just fantasize whatever you wish. It is in our First Amendment right to do so -- to allow your own personal fantasies as long as you do not endanger others. Our forefathers were not like these immoral brainwashes that bug your thread. I contend these people are harming themselves ... but that is their own problem.

The administration here knows all this . If however this thread broke rules of the administration --it would not still exist. If you are personally uncomfortable about it however... please remove your thread. Otherwise report these people by name to the administration. I will not bother to do that.

These people who would kill such posts -- are merely trying to say what you can fantasize. There is absolutely no connection to reality problem involved.

I am tired of putting up with such people, and will now cancel my membership here -- rather that clutter up you nice thread with replies to those that can not face the fact -- that there actually are hints of possibility to the reality of human UB. They lie about the facts to try and get their way and justify their own personal fantasies. I care not about what they fantasize... only be moral and leave others to their Constitutional Rights.

It has always be recommended NOT to connect mental fantasy about possibilities -- to any reality. Even many many stories here suggest possible reality reasons to fantasize about the things in their UB scenarios. Like this site, nobody tells you that you should try reality.- That is no different at all from what these intolerant people are trying to use as their excuse to kill such personal fantasies of others. Maybe next they will tell you how to write fiction.

The administration here is tolerant of others fantasies and would only remove something that connected fantasy to actually trying to do UB. They are not stupid. The detractors from "Similar Sized Human Unbirthing Thread" here can tolerate NO hints -- at all -- of possibility. This is the problem I have had with them all along. The reason they are intolerant -- in my humble opinion -- is that any possibility for UB would result in a terrible mental turmoil in their own minds -- because they fantasize Horror type Vore.

They will be happy now, but it will be your own decision whether to remove your nice thread.

Thank you for being one of those that believes in tolerance for the harmless fantasies of others -- and I know you can actually tell fantasy from reality. You are one who has no self guilt for fantasizing horror scenarios -- because you only fantasize nice scenarios like I do. Best wishes to all those that enjoy fantasizing this "Similar Sized Human Unbirthing Thread" material -- you will need it with these insecure people making excuses and telling you not to fantasize this type thread material.

Good Bye and best wishes, fantasy

Note to administration emailed:

You have a very nice and tolerant site. Certain members comment continuously about allowing others to fantasize (pure mental fantasy) about a remote possibility for UB .... even thought they never recommend or show visual material of any real UB.

Please remove me from your membership list... Thank you ... username... fantasy.
Last edited by Fantasy on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fantasy
Participator

Postby letsgowiththat » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:50 pm

It's all good, I just don't want to get in trouble for something like this. Ain't got no problem with other people's interests and troubles.
Because the old signature wasn't good enough, this one shouldn't be either.
letsgowiththat
???

Postby Jdeadevil » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Fantasy, no offence or anything but that is a bit harsh, and I'm sure that the admin who takes care of this sort of stuff won't just go "Oh, he said something negative, delete!" Because let's be honest, that'd be wrong. Is there anyone other than me who's said any of this stuff? Because I'm kind'a paranoid that I've just "joined in" to something..
Jdeadevil
Participator

Postby Fantasy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:59 pm

letsgowiththat wrote:It's all good, I just don't want to get in trouble for something like this. Ain't got no problem with other people's interests and troubles.
Thank you letsgowith for that... just turn these people in as a last resort... if they continue anything at all.

Good Bye and good luck. Mostly my experience here was great especially getting along with the administration. Only just a few bad apples here. Bye, fantasy
Fantasy
Participator

Postby letsgowiththat » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:01 pm

"Sigh"
Last edited by letsgowiththat on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
letsgowiththat
???

Postby Jdeadevil » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Fantasy wrote:
letsgowiththat wrote:It's all good, I just don't want to get in trouble for something like this. Ain't got no problem with other people's interests and troubles.
Thank you letsgowith for that... just turn these people in as a last resort... if they continue anything at all.

Good Bye and good luck. Mostly my experience here was great especially getting along with the administration. Only just a few bad apples here. Bye, fantasy

Oh you're just scare-scaremongering now.
Jdeadevil
Participator

Postby Fantasy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Forgot to thank all the other nice non-critical type people here on Eka's... they are in the great majority. I just noticed the Administration has not removed me yet... but loved the last 3 years and...

Thank you and goodby. fantasy
Fantasy
Participator

Postby Jdeadevil » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:43 pm

Fantasy wrote:Forgot to thank all the other nice non-critical type people here on Eka's... they are in the great majority. I just noticed the Administration has not removed me yet... but loved the last 3 years and...

Thank you and goodby. fantasy

Oh you meant taking you off the list..
Jdeadevil
Participator

Postby Fantasy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Jdeadevil wrote: Oh you meant taking you off the list..
Yes. I got back the recognition by the administration of my resignation. but evidently they have not done it yet. Jdeadevil -- I think you may have got suckered into this rant by others. Bye
Fantasy
Participator

Postby Jdeadevil » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Fantasy wrote:
Jdeadevil wrote: Oh you meant taking you off the list..
Yes. I got back the recognition by the administration of my resignation. but evidently they have not done it yet. Jdeadevil -- I think you may have got suckered into this rant by others. Bye

Good to know I haven't caused this trauma. :/
Jdeadevil
Participator

Postby letsgowiththat » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Hopefully I didn't cause to much trouble, the terms of use are rather fiery though.
letsgowiththat
???

Postby Razgriz » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:30 am

Sorry for sharing an opinion other than "amazing!" ? You talk about toleration but you can't tolerate critisism..

Thats all I have to say; allow the thread to continue as normal.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fantasy » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Razgriz wrote: You talk about toleration but you can't tolerate critisism.. Thats all I have to say; allow the thread to continue as normal.
Just noticed I have not been removed (at my request). Will say goodby a last time to all the nice people here. You 'hit the nail on the head' about me not tolerating criticism.
Constructive is great... bit destructive type criticism designed to kill your personal fantasies about remote possibility for UB ... is the reason I left. My bags are packed. Bye for the very last time.
Fantasy
Participator

Postby Razgriz » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Fantasy wrote:
Razgriz wrote: You talk about toleration but you can't tolerate critisism.. Thats all I have to say; allow the thread to continue as normal.
Just noticed I have not been removed (at my request). Will say goodby a last time to all the nice people here. You 'hit the nail on the head' about me not tolerating criticism.
Constructive is great... bit destructive type criticism designed to kill your personal fantasies about remote possibility for UB ... is the reason I left. My bags are packed. Bye for the very last time.

Dramallama. If you wanted to have left you wouldn't of said anything, to be honest. I know I don't when I leave forums I have no interest in.

So, bringing you back to something resembling reality destroyed your personal fantasy? I kind of doubt that. You don't just drop stuff like that just because someone disagrees. If you want to talk possible UB; kindly use threads directed as such or make your own?

I'm great at offering constructive cristism, but i've been patiently waiting for the normal thread to resume until now and I think others might've been doing the same.

I'm sure someone shares your opinion on it, but I personally do not and I feel encouraging it with posts about how awesome yours are, would be hypocritcal and encourage something I frankly do not like.

All the same, hope you find somewhere more suitable.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby racer_xtreme » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:36 am

Fantasy wrote:... criticism designed to kill your personal fantasies about remote possibility for UB ... is the reason I left. My bags are packed. Bye for the very last time.

Yes, but the whole point is the Vore/UB/GTS/etc is a fantasy, and "remote possibility" is no longer fantasy. It crosses the line from pure fantasy, and is explicitly not allowed on the site.

Sorry you felt you had to leave the site. But I suppose it comes down to abiding by the rules or not participating.
racer_xtreme
Somewhat familiar

Postby racer_xtreme » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:44 am

And now that we've put several pages of off-topic posting behind us, maybe we can do the thread creator (letsgowiththat) a favor and try to get the thread back on topic... :-)

Can't remember which Japanese BBS I pulled this from (it may have been Apricot Garden)... Hope you enjoy!

kanna24ja.jpg
racer_xtreme
Somewhat familiar

Postby Razgriz » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:26 am

racer_xtreme wrote:And now that we've put several pages of off-topic posting behind us, maybe we can do the thread creator (letsgowiththat) a favor and try to get the thread back on topic... :-)

Can't remember which Japanese BBS I pulled this from (it may have been Apricot Garden)... Hope you enjoy!

kanna24ja.jpg

Only deepfist/insertion but a good jumpstart! :D
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby racer_xtreme » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Razgriz wrote:Only deepfist/insertion but a good jumpstart! :D

Thanks! I was trying to find something I hadn't seen posted yet...

The site it's from (pretty sure it's Apricot Garden) specialized in giantess women who were modified to fight giant robots... there were shots of vaginal insertion all around the site, and the insinuation on this pic is that she could be taking a lot more of him (I think her b/f) inside if she desired...

There was similar material on the old Ebi Ten Dou site as well, I'll see if I have it in my archives somewhere...
racer_xtreme
Somewhat familiar

Postby soline » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Thanks for the reboot Racer. Fantasy's 'discussions' have a habit of killing threads stone dead.

*Runs off to google apricot garden*

I'm not sure about the site you referenced, but sadly it is just fisting (although we can imagine) I've seen the artist and his pictures before on Pixiv and Gelbooru, and he's no vore, although he's drawn watermelons and eel insertions...I should have a few of his eel 'unbirth' pictures lying around if anyone wants them uploaded? I'm not sure if it'd count as bestiality being feral fishy insertion?
soline
---

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth