Similar Sized Human Unbirthing Thread

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Similar Sized Human Unbirthing Thread

Postby Razgriz » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:23 pm

soline wrote:Thanks for the reboot Racer. Fantasy's 'discussions' have a habit of killing threads stone dead.

*Runs off to google apricot garden*

I'm not sure about the site you referenced, but sadly it is just fisting (although we can imagine) I've seen the artist and his pictures before on Pixiv and Gelbooru, and he's no vore, although he's drawn watermelons and eel insertions...I should have a few of his eel 'unbirth' pictures lying around if anyone wants them uploaded? I'm not sure if it'd count as bestiality being feral fishy insertion?

I have a feeling they've been on here before, I know the eel ones you've mentioned.
Nothing stopping you from uploading them, though. If it'll reencourage image sharing.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Radijs » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:10 am

Oh thank god back on topic.

Old stuf and shameless self-promotion but:
http://aryion.com/g4/view/125605
http://aryion.com/g4/view/65028
http://aryion.com/g4/view/125614
Radijs
---

Postby racer_xtreme » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:34 am

soline wrote:I'm not sure about the site you referenced, but sadly it is just fisting (although we can imagine) I've seen the artist and his pictures before on Pixiv and Gelbooru, and he's no vore, although he's drawn watermelons and eel insertions...I should have a few of his eel 'unbirth' pictures lying around if anyone wants them uploaded? I'm not sure if it'd count as bestiality being feral fishy insertion?

His old work had plenty of insertion/unbirth, I'm just having trouble locating the similar-size stuff on my HD.

Example:

daf3ha.jpg

(ooops! I'll see if I can dig up the uncensored one... I posted it years ago to the original Giantess Shrine and I remember seeing it float around the various sites since then...)
racer_xtreme
Somewhat familiar

Postby racer_xtreme » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:43 am

Speaking of older "same size" art, I think I saw Frostbyte here on Eka's recently. If he's reading this thread, maybe we can get him to post some of his old art... He had lots of same size vore, and a bit of same size unbirthing too IIRC...
racer_xtreme
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:04 pm

None of this is my artwork.
All of it can be found in the Unbirth drawing thread before page 50. Just figured it might help jump-start the thread, so here goes.
Spoiler: show

And one of Mamabliss' series...

Spoiler: show

-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:21 pm

I'm not sure why nobody reported this before, but I just now notices that there are a lot of photograph modification in this thread.

Please remember Photo edit forum is the only forum we allow any photograph with human in it. This thread will be moved to the photo edit forum shortly since I really don't have time to go back in time and sort out which post need to be removed.
Eka
Administrator

Postby racer_xtreme » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:44 pm

@Eka

Instead of moving the thread, I think those posts can just be deleted. They were posted by Fantasy, and he has quit the site recently.
racer_xtreme
Somewhat familiar

Postby cableman » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:47 am

I agree with racer_xtreme
cableman
Participator

Postby Paradox » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:40 am

I agree as well, just delete his posts.
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)