This shit is disgusting

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: 1st person UB

Postby RikuHidanza » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:45 pm

I to would like to see some first person ub or head first pov as some might call it.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby zelphi » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:31 pm

yep yep i think pardox has some thing like it
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby ublover1 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:16 am

Id also like to see this there isnt very many 1st person ub shots
ublover1
???

Postby voreftw » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:04 am

Link to paradox's gallery
http://aryion.com/g4/view/206124
voreftw
Participator

Postby ublover1 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:17 pm

jdl123jdl wrote:more?

Yeah i want mawrrrrr!!!!! Also lol
ublover1
???

Postby Crimson » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:39 am

Off memory didn't HFG do a UB video with her endoscope? Cant seem to find it around, but it should be somewhere
Crimson
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:11 pm

More first-person is definitely needed, especially without switching to third-person :P
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Elpie » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:42 pm

ive got a pretty detailed unbirth POV in this chapter of my fanfic

http://aryion.com/g4/view/195372
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:23 am

LowProfile wrote:ive got a pretty detailed unbirth POV in this chapter of my fanfic

http://aryion.com/g4/view/195372

"First-person pov" in writing is actually second-person (where the narration addresses the reader with "You")

However, writing DOES have something called first-person, where the narrator is one of the characters, telling the story. (Using me and I instead.)

Third-person is the same as it is in pictures, however.

When writing fictional stories, it is bad practice to use more than one point of view in the same paragraph however, or within even the same chapter. The only exception is if the first-person narrator dies in the story, in which, it usually changes to first-person narration of another character, with an explanation at the start of the next chapter, with the death of the previous narrator being the end of the last chapter. (Or switch to third-person instead.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Elpie » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:13 am

ehh *shrugs* i must've gotten the POV terminology mixed up, then :P it DOES, however, go into decent detail about the actual unbirth, as opposed to the subject being outside the womb one moment and inside the next
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby four_fleets » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:02 am

I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:32 pm

>< i actually respond pretty late to this thread. Glad that people like my work with the 1st Person UB - Thanks :3 (even though i often think the quality could be better).

-> I Recently remembered something:
Years ago i did read an UB-story that was in (i believe) first Person.
It was about a man massaging his wives back while they were watching TV and eventually he started massaging her rear and started entering her.
I believe the title was "Grooming" though i am not sure if it really was 1st Person and if this was the title.
Am pretty sure it was in the old UB-groups of yahoo before they were all raided by yahoo's anti fetish groups raidings. (Meaning almost 6-8 years) Does anyone remember a story like that?
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Groblek » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:23 am

Paradox - I think the story you're talking about is here: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13009&hilit=Dream+weevil&start=60 I'd saved it from the Yahoo group - it was one of Dream Weevil's, and I posted it in his thread as " a little unbirth fantasy" - about halfway down the page.
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:48 am

Groblek wrote:Paradox - I think the story you're talking about is here: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13009&hilit=Dream+weevil&start=60 I'd saved it from the Yahoo group - it was one of Dream Weevil's, and I posted it in his thread as " a little unbirth fantasy" - about halfway down the page.

Yeah! that's is Thx very much^^
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby ublover1 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:36 am

Thats a hot story:)
ublover1
???

Return to Unbirth