Looking for Story

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for Story

Postby joeburp22181 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:20 am

Not sure where this should be posted, but the thing I am looking for is unbirth. Cannot remember the name of the story but I will do my best to describe it. This lady who can take big gulps of water and take things deep into her body works at a circus. An audience member is requested to come up to volunteer to pull something out of her stomach by reaching his hand down her throat. She thought he did a really good job so after the show she asked him if he would ware a suit that would be safe for him to enter her insides. For the show he is dressed up in the suit, she sits down on him and he goes completely inside her body.

Don't remember much else than that,

If someone could help me find the story I would appreciate it.
joeburp22181
Participator

Re: Looking for Story

Postby Squirelly » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:00 pm

I don't think I've ever seen that story, if it's in the archives it's never been tagged for unbirth.
Squirelly
Participator

Postby Willing bystander » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Unlurking for this a little but i acctually knew this one and would feel bad if you nvr found it again :P
Good news heres the link - http://2ndshadow.deviantart.com/art/A-T ... 65933&qo=3
Bad news is its acctually anal vore, not unbirth, probally why you couldnt find it :)
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby joeburp22181 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Squirelly,

Thanks for taking the time to find this story for me, it was wracking my brain as to what genre of fetish this story might be under, and to what website was holding it because I freqent so many sites in the giantess community.

Yours trully,

Joe
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby quizmaster » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Good find/request.
quizmaster
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth