slime ub?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

slime ub?

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:51 pm

does anyone know or have anything that is unbirthing slime/goo/jelly/ ditto(the pokemon)? thanks in advance

Re: slime ub?

Postby TW » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:08 pm

I m not sure how Slime can UB.....
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Mishirugi » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:14 pm

Mishirugi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akito » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:19 am

TW wrote:I m not sure how Slime can UB.....

why not? according to wikipedia it's "a paraphilia involving the desire to be "swallowed alive" by the female genitalia."
Akito

Postby blank » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:32 am

infact it would be like filling a females womb with a jelly like substance, only yhe jelly is a life form. a cool idea if i ever heard one.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:54 am

Ah.... Well Does Slime technically have genetalia?
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Deathworks » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:43 am

Hi!

First of all Guest's original request is somewhat ambiguous. While I tend to believe that he/she/it requested material with slime being the "prey" of unbirthing, it might be that slime as an unbirthing "predator" was meant.

If we are talking about unbirthing with the slime as "prey", the slime's sex and/or presence or absence of genitalia is of no concern.

When dealing with slime as the "predator", there are a lot of personal choices involved. Anyhow, first of all, I would like to point out that unbirthing does not require the female genitalia to be actually usable for reproductive purposes. For instance, I am sure everyone would qualify stories involving aliens who have a womb filled with stomach acid still to be unbirthing. (Take Kissa-G's second series for that kind of material).

So, I would suggest that anything resembling female genitalia in shape and position to a certain degree would be able to qualify for unbirthing. Therefore, a slime shaped like a girl would be able to engage in unbirthing even if she could never get pregnant due to normal sexual intercourse.

Thus, I believe it is rather pointless to argue about the genitalia of slimes, especially since slimes are mythical creatures and people have different approaches and different believes relating to their attributes and abilities (compare the slimes in AD&D 2nd and those in Dragon Quest for a crude example of such differences). If you want to have slimes that actually reproduce sexually, there is nothing that keeps you from writing about them, drawing about them, or dreaming about them. Likewise, if you prefer them to reproduce asexual, which does seem to be the more popular interpretation, there is nothing hindering you in the pursuit of this approach.

Trying to set up hard and fast rules about slimes in general is just as absurd as setting up anatomical rules for nagas or trying to enforce a specific ecology for spider-girls. Of course, Duamutef, for instance, can set up rules for the creatures in his universe and in relation to that universe, they would be kind of binding, but outside that universe, they are merely suggestions and may hold true or may not hold true.

At least that is my opinion on this.

As far as actual material is concerned, the only stuff I can think of right now are Japanese short stories by R.K. (The Demon World's Used Book Store/"Makai no Furuhon'ya"). If you understand Japanese or are willing to fight through the hazards of automated translation, I suggest you take a look.

http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/1641108901/

In one of his very recent stories, "VS", a small slime GTS unbirthes a male character. She also engages in various play with another male character directly afterwords.

The site focuses on female demonic/supernatural creatures and most stories are concerned with them raping human males (although unlike the newly created "monster-girl overview"(?), it is not a femdom page per se).

In a few stories like "Milk", the male victims are turned into semen and thus absorbed during sex; if you were looking for slime as "prey", you might like this as well.

On a general note, the stories feature quite a lot of vore, especially genital vore "Ajisai"/"Hydrangea", although it is often used in reference to soul-devouring. But I degress.

I hope my rambling was somewhat useful.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby TW » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:47 am

It was. :)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Re:

Postby smellyhairyhippie » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:48 pm

the ditto stories are pretyy interesting.

a comment on what deathworks, depending on what guest was asking for, having something unbirth a slime or gel, or being unbirhed by one has different implications.

slimes in d&d have no gender and reproduce asexually (as an amoeba or other simple organism would)

however yes rules need not always be applied, or as i would prefer modiefied, as you stated a slime could conform itself into the shape of a female and take someone into itself, with out actually having real genitalia. as it is a plyable substance, in most cases it can be changed in shape
Oh ye of little faith...
smellyhairyhippie
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Mishirugi » Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:14 pm

Like ditto and its transformation even though i didn't read the stories ^_^
Mishirugi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Previous Guest » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:08 pm

thanks for the story links Mishirugi

ah sorry about the confusion. I meant to say that the slime is the "prey" while the female is the "predator". thanks for your understanding into trying to clear things up Deathworks ^_^
Previous Guest

Postby Pixeldance » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:39 pm

blank wrote:infact it would be like filling a females womb with a jelly like substance, only yhe jelly is a life form. a cool idea if i ever heard one.

Indeed it does
Attachments
1083171791496.jpg
1083171791496.jpg (213.27 KiB) Viewed 22050 times
1083171745176.jpg
1083171745176.jpg (189.65 KiB) Viewed 22000 times
Pixeldance
New to the forum

Postby TW » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:32 pm

Ah, that makes a lot more sense. The slime is the prey.... Interesting thought... I like it. :) I like the pics too... Now if only there was a shot showing her belly better... :(

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Mishirugi » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:37 pm

OMG TUMMY LIKE A BOWL FUll OF JELLY LITERALLY WHICH SCARES ME! SANTA HAS THE SAME PROBLEM. i think when santa laughs the slime awakens and moves for a few seconds.
Mishirugi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pixeldance » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:50 pm

I wish there were more to that set, I totally agree about wanting to see the belly.

However, thinking about the slime being predator or prey question, it is possible to have a reverse unbirthing? example: The slime enters the female womb like it was the prey, but from inside it then absorbs the female from the inside out. It spreads out throughout the host body, the nice full belly rapidly becomes flat again as if nothing happened, it could be exerting control over the body like it was it's own. Maybe it could be some method to take the solid shape of another species instead of being a slime. It could be a symbiotic thing, or maybe it literally absorbs the person around it as a meal as it takes the body over.
Pixeldance
New to the forum

Postby TW » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:15 pm

WOuld that be considered absorbtion then? Hmmmm..... Not sure I like the idea of a gal losing the belly.... :P But good thinking. :) I would just prefer the belly after Ub. :) But thats me :D

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Zohashi » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:41 am

Pixeldance wrote:However, thinking about the slime being predator or prey question, it is possible to have a reverse unbirthing? example: The slime enters the female womb like it was the prey, but from inside it then absorbs the female from the inside out. It spreads out throughout the host body, the nice full belly rapidly becomes flat again as if nothing happened, it could be exerting control over the body like it was it's own. Maybe it could be some method to take the solid shape of another species instead of being a slime. It could be a symbiotic thing, or maybe it literally absorbs the person around it as a meal as it takes the body over.

Dragon Pink, episode 2. A water demon unbirths itself into a girl (unfortunately, only showing a shadow on the wall, so we can tell what's happening, but not actually see it), then steals her life energy or something. It ends in a rather bloody explosion, though.
Zohashi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:37 pm

thanks for the pics Pixeldance and thanks Zohashi for the anime hentai suggestion, I just have to find the episode now. From your description, that sounds interesting, where the water demon unbirths itself inside an unwilling "host"

wish there were more pics and stuff of that :oops:. so if you happen to come across any, please post it here ;) thanks

Postby iamthedave » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:56 pm

I like the sound of the reverse slime unbirthing, it could be a great and very unique vore scene. But it looks like someone would have to draw it.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tenchio » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:50 pm

finally read them. I've got to say they're pretty good. It'd be cool as a comic/animation
Tenchio

Next

Return to Unbirth