Its been too long.

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Its been too long.

Postby fatso21 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:52 pm

A young, MASSIVELY pregnant teen is desperate for cash, so she lands a babysitting gig at a family who is willing to pay a considerable amount to anyone able to put up with their rambunctious kids. She arrives and the kids say they want to play hide-and-seek, but she is so tired from homework, hunger, the constant kicking of her numerous offspring, etc., so she says they can play but she falls asleep, but she moves and adjusts herself in her sleep, eventually causing her short-shorts to slide down her thighs, and just as she settles down, a particularly energetic child (5-7ish) is scrambling to find the best hiding spot, he sees her open crotch, and he thinks of it as nothing more than the entrance to the best hiding spot in the world, he "climbs" inside and hides there. Later on, she is woken up by the moving occupants of her womb, and the frantic nudging of one of the older children, claiming she cant find her younger sibling, much to the delight of the hidden boy within. Then the boy tries to get out, but realizes he is stuck, so he starts moving around frantically trying to get out. The babysitter at first thinks it nothing more than an active baby, offering the older sister to feel the movement of her unborn children, but as the movement increases, she worries she might be in labor,as it is near her time, so she grabs the remaining children and drives them and herself to the hospital. The doctor tells her that she is indeed about to give birth, but as it turns out, the boy's efforts to release himself only managed to wiggle himself right under her ribcage, as for away from the "exit" as possible, and as she pushes out baby after baby, 7...8...9...10 and on, knowing she is only pregnant with a dozen,after the twelfth baby comes out,she still appears to be full term with triplets, and after an excruciatingly exhausting bit of pushing, she manages to give birth to the missing boy, much to the disgust and strange enjoyment of the babysitter, the astonishment of the doctors, the amazement and admiration of the siblings, the utter shock of the parents, and the pride and extreme happiness of the boy.

How about this?

And I do know how old this thread is, thank you.
fatso21
Participator

Re: Its been too long.

Postby CGR-7 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:04 am

Nice, very nice Fatso21! This is a great lil' narrative. And let me guess, you also probably wrote this (*snaps fingers*) just like that, didn't ya? Haha

And it's no problem F., you know what they say: it may be an oldie but it’s a goodie.
If I were to rule my own empire, I'd be the most benevolently ruthless tyrant ever!

A group of cats: a clowder or a glaring. A group of catgirls: an orgy.
CGR-7
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fatso21 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:18 am

CGR-7 wrote:Nice, very nice Fatso21! This is a great lil' narrative. And let me guess, you also probably wrote this (*snaps fingers*) just like that, didn't ya? Haha

And it's no problem F., you know what they say: it may be an oldie but it’s a goodie.

I don't quite know how to interpret that, but I can tell you that it is 100% my original idea.
fatso21
Participator

Postby CGR-7 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:03 am

I don't quite know how to interpret that, but I can tell you that it is 100% my original idea.

Ooh... oh I‘m sorry about the misunderstanding there F., I didn't mean for it to sound crass or anything. ^^;
It’s a nice story, that’s all I was trying to say. You can just disregard the rest. Okay?
If I were to rule my own empire, I'd be the most benevolently ruthless tyrant ever!

A group of cats: a clowder or a glaring. A group of catgirls: an orgy.
CGR-7
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby grimmelhausen » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:49 pm

How about this one...

Scientists at a top-secret military installation researching parallel dimensions are disappearing. Suspicion falls on the security guards, since some of them go missing everytime a scientist vanishes. In fact - the culprits are a few of the secretaries, who have established an alliance with creatures from the other dimensions that allow them to consume very large things with... you guessed it. The security guards are being consumed to cover their tracks, and the scientists are being kidnapped.

From the POV of one of the kidnapped scientists, as an after-hours seduction scene goes wildly off the rails when he sees one of the secretaries consume a guard, and then turn to him...
grimmelhausen
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth