Last Request 2 (Sextoys, Rebirthing a loli (young girl))

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: I wonder..

Postby Bellylover06 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:32 am

I so long for a translation of this. I can't tell what's going on other than the pictures.
Bellylover06
Somewhat familiar

Re: Last Request 2 (Sextoys, Rebirthing a loli (young girl))

Postby truck » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:52 am

nice pics
truck
Participator

Postby Saku » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:29 pm

..err..??? *looks at the pics* ..hmm.. *stares at it from an angle* .....uhh....*turns monitor sideways*.....ehh?!....ohhh, now i get it o.o you posted the pages backwards XD. instead of 2 sections going 1-5/1-5, its set up for 5-1/5-1, so it looks like unbirth. we can't read japanese so we'd never know o_o the 2nd section is actually birth, not unbirth, you can tell by the page numbers on the sides XD ya can't fool me :silly:

for anybody that doesn't get it, try reading the last page first.
Saku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Umaro » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:30 pm

I translated and posted this a good while ago. Here's the link.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=10186
Umaro
Somewhat familiar

Postby oldman40k2003 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Saku wrote:..err..??? *looks at the pics* ..hmm.. *stares at it from an angle* .....uhh....*turns monitor sideways*.....ehh?!....ohhh, now i get it o.o you posted the pages backwards XD. instead of 2 sections going 1-5/1-5, its set up for 5-1/5-1, so it looks like unbirth. we can't read japanese so we'd never know o_o the 2nd section is actually birth, not unbirth, you can tell by the page numbers on the sides XD ya can't fool me :silly:

for anybody that doesn't get it, try reading the last page first.

Actually, when I posted them they were in the correct order, but that was some years ago and the forum has gone through at least one software upgrade since then. You see, back then the forum was setup so that the first image you uploaded in a post was the last one shown. Thus, to gets things in the correct order, you had to upload them backwards. There was a software upgrade that made image uploads work the way they do now, but it reversed the order of all existing images in posts. Slightly annoying, but well worth it I say. Also, you can tell that this stuff was posted years ago not just from the dates, but from the fact that the images aren't scaled nicely and instead have scroll-bars surrounding them.
Eye see you.
oldman40k2003
Vorefinder

Postby Darian » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Ah I remember this! Sexy and sweet at the same time! I wish this guy showed her pulling in the girl, but hey you can't win 'em all, can you? I too desperatly call for any translator to at least tell us the gist of what's going on, cause it sure looks like one hell of a strip show.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Umaro » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:34 am

Darian wrote:Ah I remember this! Sexy and sweet at the same time! I wish this guy showed her pulling in the girl, but hey you can't win 'em all, can you? I too desperatly call for any translator to at least tell us the gist of what's going on, cause it sure looks like one hell of a strip show.

I DID translate it, see my post above
Umaro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darian » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:53 am

Ah sorry! I was... Distracted... yeah :oops:

Thank you very much man.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby zelphi » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:47 pm

that a interesting comic and hi
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Previous

Return to Unbirth