My First UB Drawing ^_^

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

My First UB Drawing ^_^

Postby shadownaga » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:41 am

Hay ya people!
I have stopped writing vore stories on my PC to try my hand at drawing something last night, I have drawn my alias Ruby (aka. Shadow Naga, aka. me ...as a Naga) unbirthing her lover Will (Made up charter that's her/my lover in her/mine stories, yeah I know I'm just confusing the matter hehe) and both of them are loving it :-D

...anyway I'm talking too much, have a look and tell me what you think about it ^_^

Ruby x
Attachments
Ruby and Will (Eka Verson).jpg
Enjoy ;-D
I'm a very sexy and sometimes hungry Naga, call me Shadow Naga... but recently some call me Ruby ;-D X

Follow me and my work: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=33621
shadownaga
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: My First UB Drawing ^_^

Postby momonari » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Well ... You're actually pretty good at this ... I like it in overall, as any good voraphile, but it wont drive me to a climax either ... Here's a few pointers so you can make any voraphile pee his pants with your remarkable art: :lol: just a joke, they won't actually pee their pants uless they suffer from urinary incontinence

1 Use White, not college ruled paper??

2 Her breasts sizes are too different, usually one breast IS bigger than the other ... But that's too much, it should be almost undetectably bigger... try to make them the same... they'll end up a bit different anyway

3 Where's her nose?

4 Ok: This one is a men magnet: Women hips (even if she's a naga) should ALWAYS be wider in a than her Breasts and Shoulders even if just a little (men do have wider shoulders than hips)

5 Hands!!! There's nothing I can do for you here ... Practice ... Practice and practice more, once you can draw hands well, you're pretty much a full fledged artist

6 Mouth !! Don't take the effort to draw the uvula, almost always ends up looking bad, you did well here but I bet it was hard, try drawing some teeth instead: easier and look better

7 RIBS !!! I know it's annoying but in a slim girl you'll always see her lower ribs where her torax becomes abdomen

8 the lines on her sides where her torax becomes abdomen need a little more curving

9 Finally: The semen... Is that Guy Eyaculating HAIR??? ... :| It should look more liquid... and less Spiky

I like the pic !!! you clearly sketched before actually drawing and then used pen for the finish !! That's Awesome !!! those are just some tips that could make your pic climb from good to Incredible !! Use them if you want, Good Luck !! and Keep it up !! u r doing great ! :D
momonari
Participator

Postby ublover1 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Damn thats awsome shadow naga:)
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby shadownaga » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:36 am

ublover1 wrote:Damn thats awsome shadow naga:)

Thanks UB, I mostly don't draw but hay it's a one off :-D

...Don't like how my boobs turned out, ones bigger than the other ¬_¬
I'm a very sexy and sometimes hungry Naga, call me Shadow Naga... but recently some call me Ruby ;-D X

shadownaga
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby shadownaga » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:50 am

momonari wrote:Well ... You're actually pretty good at this ... I like it in overall, as any good voraphile, but it wont drive me to a climax either ... Here's a few pointers so you can make any voraphile pee his pants with your remarkable art: :lol: just a joke, they won't actually pee their pants uless they suffer from urinary incontinence

1 Use White, not college ruled paper??

2 Her breasts sizes are too different, usually one breast IS bigger than the other ... But that's too much, it should be almost undetectably bigger... try to make them the same... they'll end up a bit different anyway

3 Where's her nose?

4 Ok: This one is a men magnet: Women hips (even if she's a naga) should ALWAYS be wider in a than her Breasts and Shoulders even if just a little (men do have wider shoulders than hips)

5 Hands!!! There's nothing I can do for you here ... Practice ... Practice and practice more, once you can draw hands well, you're pretty much a full fledged artist

6 Mouth !! Don't take the effort to draw the uvula, almost always ends up looking bad, you did well here but I bet it was hard, try drawing some teeth instead: easier and look better

7 RIBS !!! I know it's annoying but in a slim girl you'll always see her lower ribs where her torax becomes abdomen

8 the lines on her sides where her torax becomes abdomen need a little more curving

9 Finally: The semen... Is that Guy Eyaculating HAIR??? ... :| It should look more liquid... and less Spiky

I like the pic !!! you clearly sketched before actually drawing and then used pen for the finish !! That's Awesome !!! those are just some tips that could make your pic climb from good to Incredible !! Use them if you want, Good Luck !! and Keep it up !! u r doing great ! :D

Thanks Momonari! This was just a little doodle that became a bit more, I'm more of a writer as my drawing usually sucks, when I next draw (If I next draw) I will take on your advice. But for now its back to Mircosoft word and my tails of vore hehe :-D

shadownaga
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth