Naduron's amazing unbirth galleries

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Naduron's amazing unbirth galleries

Postby gootie » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Check out Naduron's unbirth galleries. You won't be disappointed.

It is mostly F/f, but some of the galleries do have a guy with an oversized dingaling.

http://naduron.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=3

http://naduron.blogspot.com/2011/10/bad-school-day-chapter-14.html
gootie
New to the forum

Re: Naduron's amazing unbirth galleries

Postby Surge » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Some details would be nice.

For those of you reluctant to click, they're skinny anime bimbo Poser models being used.
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DonKichot » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:47 pm

I liked it very much, one of the best findings!
DonKichot
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zub » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:59 pm

He is German and has been around a bit. You can see alot of his stuff on Giantess Booru. Just click unbirthing. Is all poser imaging and none as far as I can remember is permanent . Either any of it same size. I remember one being a school teacher unbirthing a bad student which was the best one (imo) Most is giantess inserting small female related.
Still talented,time consuming work.
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby prisoner » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Surge wrote:Some details would be nice.

For those of you reluctant to click, they're skinny anime bimbo Poser models being used.

Thank you for validating my reluctance, lol.
prisoner
---

Postby zelphi » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:02 pm

what program did they use ?
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby Squirelly » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:03 am

zelphi wrote:what program did they use ?

Poser. Lets you control the pose of 3D models. I don't know if it also lets you build them, but Google has the answers for you to answer yourself if you're interested.
Squirelly
Participator

Postby DjConnorJ » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:33 pm

the links dont work properly
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby Jacquelope » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:09 pm

Surge wrote:Some details would be nice.

Not so terrible that I, who am sorely starved for human unbirth art, am put off by the skinny bimbo poser'ness of this art, LOL!
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby zelphi » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:19 am

well in all the size of the woman's abdomen when the people are unbirthed are off.
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby Fania » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:48 pm

Technical art is a very interesting field compared to traditional animation and prints. Using pre-baked models, an artist using Poser can tell a graphically-complex story in a day that would take a traditional artist weeks, yet everyone pretty much universally prefers Karbo's work--even if it takes longer--because we naturally appreciate the difficulty of the artistic endeavor more than the technical.
Fania
Been posting for a bit

Postby kenjitamurako » Wed May 01, 2013 1:01 am

Squirelly wrote:
zelphi wrote:what program did they use ?

Poser. Lets you control the pose of 3D models. I don't know if it also lets you build them, but Google has the answers for you to answer yourself if you're interested.

Even if it doesn't let you create your own models I think most poser programs would accept blender 3d models. Blender is a free open-source 3d modelling application that can also work as a video game engine and non-linear video editor. It's an amazing program but very technical and would require a crash course to be able to use. A bit off topic but I've been looking for an excuse to take the time to learn blender and I recently learned that 3d printers are simultaneously being perfected and made much more affordable. The ability to turn a 3d model schematic into a fully functional product with your own affordable additive based manufacturing equipment is starting to look a possibility for the future.
kenjitamurako
Participator

Postby Beheader205 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:58 am

http://naduron.blogspot.com/search?upda ... results=50

I am going to revive this thread. This guy has done so much more stuff over the last year or so with unbirth and other things. His latest unbirth pages are quite amazing and I think more people need to go to his blogspot more often and support his work.
Beheader205
Somewhat familiar

Postby zelphi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:23 am

it's pretty cool i really need to get Poser so i can do stuff like that, also why doesn't he post stuff on Eka's ?
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby Beheader205 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:03 am

I'm not sure really. There was a point he said he was going to quit altogether, but then he decided to keep going. I hope he keeps going because I love his work, but I don't think that site gives him enough attention that he deserves.
Beheader205
Somewhat familiar

Postby Squirelly » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:02 pm

Squirelly
Participator

Postby Jora » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:20 am

um, looking at the site I see some stuff that is in an area that should not be gone to fictional or otherwise.... O.O

I will not be visiting that site again...
*Secure wipes Temp folder*
Jora
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth