Unbirth via the belly button

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirth via the belly button

Postby notabot » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:39 pm

Does anyone have any thoughts on unbirth through the belly button or even some examples of it? It's something I thought about recently and found it pretty arousing. But I find pretty much anything related to pregnancy that's new or different arousing, so it might just be me.

Thoughts/examples?
notabot
New to the forum

Re: Unbirth via the belly button

Postby smiley » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:48 pm

I'm guessing your looking for naval/bellybutton vore? Thats not unbirth. Anyhow, here are a couple of artists that draw it:
http://aryion.com/g4/user/Apathy
http://aryion.com/g4/user/Green_Glutton
http://aryion.com/g4/user/imaginaria2
smiley
Participator

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:08 am

smiley wrote:I'm guessing your looking for naval/bellybutton vore? Thats not unbirth.

Not by the mainstream ideas anyway. But perhaps this person is looking for something different. I think in vore situations most imagine the navel leading to the stomach, but I can imagine the prey being routed into the womb. Especially for non-human predators, jellies, or anything with re-arrangeable internal organs.

Then again, many also make a point of the difference between unbirth and vaginal vore...
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Beheader205 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:50 am

Belly button vore usually goes into the stomach, but you could always do belly button vore that ends up in the womb. It isn't unbirth, but if you want pregnancy or maybe a belly button that can let someone enter the stomach or the womb, then sure. You can for sure have rebirth through this or just release through the belly button, but basically up to you :D
Beheader205
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:23 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7yJkOs_3mE

A youtube vid by Kphoria i believe with vore via belly button
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby symbiote01 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:26 am

ShadesofBlack wrote:Then again, many also make a point of the difference between unbirth and vaginal vore...

...what he said. Seeing as the bellybutton is ultimately tied to the umbilicus, it seems like a likely suspect for unbirth. The way I see it, vaginal vore is nom nom chomp chomp I eat you with my vagina-connected-to-my-stomach. Unbirth is decidedly NOT connected to the gastro-intestinal tract, or in any way related to consumption. Even after all these years, my brain still has a hard time connecting unbirth to vore.

But that's just me.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby Ahgara » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:44 pm

symbiote01 wrote:
ShadesofBlack wrote:Then again, many also make a point of the difference between unbirth and vaginal vore...

...what he said. Seeing as the bellybutton is ultimately tied to the umbilicus, it seems like a likely suspect for unbirth. The way I see it, vaginal vore is nom nom chomp chomp I eat you with my vagina-connected-to-my-stomach. Unbirth is decidedly NOT connected to the gastro-intestinal tract, or in any way related to consumption. Even after all these years, my brain still has a hard time connecting unbirth to vore.

But that's just me.

I wholeheartedly understand your position. Unbirhth has nothing to do with vaginal vore, OR vore it's self. If anything it's an extreme interest in female reproductive anatomy, extreme interest, OR extreme appreciation. Either way, it'd be great to role play LOL The RP I've read centered on it is fapworthy it's self, especially the sex leading up to it.
Ahgara
New to the forum

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Unbirth is a type of vore because vore itself is the consumption of prey by a predator be it digestion occurs or not.
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Firon » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:54 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:Unbirth is a type of vore because vore itself is the consumption of prey by a predator be it digestion occurs or not.

I'll agree until you mentioned digestion

unbirth doesn't have anything to do with digestion...it's not a stomach
Firon
---

Postby Houyo » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Firon wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:Unbirth is a type of vore because vore itself is the consumption of prey by a predator be it digestion occurs or not.

Some predators unbirth prey and then melt them into nutrients in the womb.

Questioning the logic of it is pointless since it's a fantasy and you can do whatever you want.
Houyo
???

Postby Doragon Shinzui » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Houyo wrote:Some predators unbirth prey and then melt them into nutrients in the womb.

Questioning the logic of it is pointless since it's a fantasy and you can do whatever you want.

Yes but we still have to apply some sort of basic consistent logic when it comes to classification. If neither the vagina nor the uterus is involved and the prey is being digested, I'm going to wager "unbirth" is not the term to be used.
Doragon Shinzui
Been posting for a bit

Postby symbiote01 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:35 am

I would say that if digestion occurs, it is probably vaginal vore. If not, it might be unbirth.
The word "consume" comes from Latin, and means 'to waste away' or 'to use up'. Its use to describe the act of eating implies that the prey is nibbled away or otherwise used up/destroyed by the act. This does not sound like unbirth at all- but it does sound like vore, vaginal or otherwise.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby Ahgara » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:56 pm

Houyo wrote:
Firon wrote:

Some predators unbirth prey and then melt them into nutrients in the womb.

Yes, well then it isn't unbirth. Unbirth is when someone goes into the vagina then womb for sexual or other purposes and not to be harmed or digested.
Even if the digestion takes place in the womb it is still considered vaginal vore because the "vore" part comes into play when someone is being consumed.
When Someone is being unbirthed however they are not being consumed but instead taking up a temporary or in some cases permanent residence in the woman or hermaphrodite's womb. Argue it anyway you want, what I'm saying is still the truth.
Ahgara
New to the forum

Postby Ahgara » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:06 am

symbiote01 wrote:

I would say that if digestion occurs, it is probably vaginal vore. If not, it might be unbirth.
The word "consume" comes from Latin, and means 'to waste away' or 'to use up'. Its use to describe the act of eating implies that the prey is nibbled away or otherwise used up/destroyed by the act. This does not sound like unbirth at all- but it does sound like vore, vaginal or otherwise.

And this is exactly why believe this fetish needs to be distanced from vore as much as possible. Unbirth has nothing to do with vore or any of it's subgroups. They may share some physical characteristics with vaginal vore and with the aftermath leading to an expanded belly vore in general but that is all. In every way it is as far from vore as anything can get. The only thing it has in common with vore is the fact someone has taken another individual inside their body.
I think me, you and quite a few others who frequent this forum should petition Eka to emphasize the difference as much as possible by distancing this from vaginal bore and giving Vaginal Vore either it's own forum or naming this one Unbirth/Vaginal Vore, though I still think they need to be separated. Inn the words of The Offspring "Gotta keep'em separated" :)
Ahgara
New to the forum

Postby Groblek » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:35 am

symbiote01 wrote:

I'm pretty much in agreement with Symbiote on this one. I think anything that doesn't have a parallel to pregnancy and birth can't really be considered unbirth. So, holding someone in the womb, changing them, even regressing them back to a sperm and egg all seem to me to be types of unbirth, but absorbtion, digestion, or other things outside the normal function of the womb would be something else.

And on the initial topic that started this - no, swallowing someone through the belly button wouldn't be unbirth. There's no connection between the umbilical scar that makes up a belly button and a woman's womb. I'm willing to suspend disbelief to the extent required to allow for unbirth/vore/whatever, but I wince whenever someone assumes all orifices in the body lead to the same place, or that you can somehow get from the womb to the stomach or vice versa. I think more writers here should read up on human (or animal) anatomy & physiology. Wikipedia is good enough for this. If you're knowingly stretching the possible, that's a very different matter than coming across as completely ignorant of the basic concepts, and it shows in the resulting work.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby symbiote01 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:55 am

Now I have to take a step back- mainly because Eka's Place is primarily for vore. To distance UB from vore puts it at risk of distancing it from Eka's Place. And we have precious few places to call home as it is. Don't rock the boat, smile and nod, and everything will be fine.
{conjecture}Also, those who have a 'vore' bent look at UB as another type of vore because they honestly see it that way. It is another orifice by which consumption/eating/devouring can occur. Breast vore, anal vore, cock vore... all just variations on a theme- and all revolving around a desire to consume by any means possible.{/conjecture}

On the subject of belly button vore/unbirth/whatever you want to call it... the umbilical cord is an organ belonging to the child, not the mother. It is used by the child to draw nutrients from the mother and becomes obsolete after birth. The mother does not create the umbilical cord, placenta, or amniotic sac- those are a function of the dividing cells of the child during the growth process. In the case of ectopic pregnancies, the baby still grows a placenta and etc., but the resulting pregnancy is damaging to the organs and unsustainable for the mother. Only in the nutrient-rich uterus, specifically designed(?) to supply nutrients/chemicals/antibodies in the correct proportions, can a mother hope to carry a child to term.

In this respect, the belly button is more related to a stomach than the womb- specifically, the child's. In this case, belly-button vore could be a function of the predator growing a new parasitic orifice for the specific reason of drawing nutrients from the prey.
This scenario doesn't interest me in the slightest, and I want to believe it doesn't appeal to many others, either. So maybe we are overthinking things.

In the realm of fantasy- where pseudoscience, mysticism, or whatever stands in for some of the basic principles of the universe- well, anything is possible.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby Tgut » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:33 pm

———
Last edited by Tgut on Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tgut
Participator

Postby symbiote01 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:15 pm

Ooh, excellent find! That series of pics illustrate the concept very well!
In frame one, we see two women- a humanoid and (presumably) a human. Since the one on the left has a tail, monster feet, and monster ears, we can assume she is not human (thus humanoid); her physiology might be different than ours. Her 'bellybutton' could be a stand-in mouth OR vagina, for all we know. Or it might be a sphincter, or even the opening of a marsupial pouch. Whatever it is, it certainly attracted the attention of the other woman.
In frame two, some interesting things happen. The humanoid's midsection has swollen considerably, even though only the human's hand has entered. Is it air? Liquid? With no dialogue or supporting clues, we are left guessing. This is good thing, because people with different tastes can look at the image and tailor their perception to match their viewpoint. The humanoid is given an expression of bliss, or pleasure- she is enjoying what is happening, whatever that is. The human has a look of curiosity or (mild) surprise. She is cautious but not afraid.
Frame three is where things get interesting. The human has gone from curiosity and apprehension to worry and alarm. Not only has she been drawn closer to the humanoid, the humanoid's belly has expanded considerably, now looking full-term pregnant or more! It is interesting to note that she doesn't seem to be struggling much- no distension around the bellybutton to indicate she is trying to pull out. There is a little bit of strangeness in her angle- not sure where her arm is going unless it's going backwards, which is awkward. The humanoid's expression has gone from bliss to... it could be cool and calculating, or mildly pleased and nurturing; it is a poker face, really. Her hand has reached up and touched the back of the human's head- is she preparing to shove her in forcefully, guide her in gently, or merely reassure her? The humanoid's breasts have begun to swell, much like her belly- what magic is at work here? Is her whole body filling up with air/liquid? Is her milk production going into overdrive? Finally, the shading of her belly suggests a relatively flat but bloated belly- the front of the belly looks soft, like fat rather than tight like a balloon. This might be because the human is being drawn in, or it might not.
In the fourth frame, what looked like the humanoid's bra has snapped and fallen behind her, as her breasts have swollen to gigantic proportions. The shape and distension of the nipples indicate they are filling up with fluid, which we might presume is breast milk (but it could be anything- we don't know). Her expression is one of enjoyment- she is blushing and one hand has reached up to pull back hair. Her open mouth suggests she is sighing or giving out a cry of pleasure. (With the other inhuman characteristics, I expected fangs or slightly longer incisors- that they aren't there moves her closer to human in my eyes. But that's my opinion.) The humanoid's belly has grown well beyond human pregnancy, and her whole frame seems to be counterbalanced by her tail. The human has shifted position considerably- from alongside the humanoid to directly in front. She still has one hand partially outside; had she gone in willingly, I imagine she would have pushed her other hand in like a dive. However, she still isn't strugging much- the opening isn't stretched or distorted as would happen if the human was struggling. There are a couple of odd bumps on the belly: the one up by her breast might be an elbow or a hand; the one by her leg perplexes me- if her hand wasn't exposed, I'd expect it to be her hand-or it might be her shoulder. I believe her head is pushed under the one breast- but again that is just conjecture.
The last frame shows the now curious humanoid struggling to see over her gargantuan breasts and belly, like peeking over a wall flesh (which is essentially what she is doing). Each of her breasts look like a full-term pregnant belly (from my perspective), and a lonely foot is all that remains outside of her. The bumps in her belly indicate movement, and it is hard to distinguish which of the human's body parts are causing which bump. It is possible that the bumps are indicative of something else at work- it could be something sinister, though I don't see it that way. The look on her face is the most interesting however- she looks more alarmed than the human did when she was being sucked inside.

In all, the lack of dialogue helps this series, as it allows that viewer to fill in the blanks and see what they want to see. It is unbirth? Maybe- there is no indication of digestion. I find it interesting that there is no leakage whatsoever- no fluids seem to be slopping about at all, from her mouth, breasts, bellybutton, or vagina. Very efficient, this humanoid!
symbiote01
Participator

Postby Groblek » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:19 pm

Groblek wrote:
symbiote01 wrote:

I'm pretty much in agreement with Symbiote on this one. I think anything that doesn't have a parallel to pregnancy and birth can't really be considered unbirth. So, holding someone in the womb, changing them, even regressing them back to a sperm and egg all seem to me to be types of unbirth, but absorbtion, digestion, or other things outside the normal function of the womb would be something else.

And on the initial topic that started this - no, swallowing someone through the belly button wouldn't be unbirth. There's no connection between the umbilical scar that makes up a belly button and a woman's womb. I'm willing to suspend disbelief to the extent required to allow for unbirth/vore/whatever, but I wince whenever someone assumes all orifices in the body lead to the same place, or that you can somehow get from the womb to the stomach or vice versa. I think more writers here should read up on human (or animal) anatomy & physiology. Wikipedia is good enough for this. If you're knowingly stretching the possible, that's a very different matter than coming across as completely ignorant of the basic concepts, and it shows in the resulting work.
Cheers,
Groblek

It's been awhile since I wrote this, but my latest scene is my take on how it's possible to have the prey digested by the pred and still have it be an unbirth scenario. I'm curious if others see it the same way. http://aryion.com/g4/view/274110
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth