RL inflation

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

RL inflation

Postby lukejames » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:35 pm

You know i have been wondering for a long time if a woman could acctually stick a hose into her womb and inflate it with water so she looks about a month pregnant. The only concern i would have would be if that might damage her ovaries permanently. But if it was safe to do it I would love to see a video of someone doing that.
VoreLeader
lukejames
Been posting for a bit

Re: RL inflation

Postby Eka » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:40 pm

It is not safe.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Dudeox05 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:47 pm

There's a video out there somewhere of a gal inflating balloon-like dildo within herself and comparing her belly with her quite pregnant friend. I don't know where to find it or what it was called though...
In reality, having uncontained high-pressure liquids/air in your body is dangerous and potentially fatal if mere milliliters of gas enter your bloodstream. The gas can find its way to your heart or other vital valves and blood vessel intersections which can effectively nullify your ability to move oxygenated blood around your body. This is one of the reasons that getting "the bends" is so dangerous after deep-water scuba diving, nitrogen and other gasses which were able to be absorbed by higher pressure blood come out of solution as the pressure is alleviated, posing health hazards.

The only half-safe way for this to work is if the gas/liquid is contained in a thick-walled balloon of some sort. And even then it would be very dangerous to keep the device within the womb for any significant period of time.

-D
Dudeox05
Participator

Postby threk » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:58 pm

I've seen a couple of inflation videos, one with an inflatable toy, the other where an air hose is supposedly inserted and turned on, and at the end she pretended that the machine wouldn't turn off and she did the whole "I'm going to burst!" thing, then it cut to black. It looked pretty real, but you know, could have been special effects I suppose.
Anyway, the belly isn't really designed to inflate that rapidly, especially when not pregnant, so unless the person doing it has been practicing, then it's dangerous to do it, and even if they have been practicing, there is still danger, and they won't be able to inflate massively, maybe looking a month or so pregnant tops.
All in all, there are a few videos out there so by all means look for them, but for the love of God don't try it on yourself or others.
threk
Participator

Postby lukejames » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:05 am

Well I'm a guy so I can't try it and even if I could I wouldn't do it if it meant damaging the womb or ovaries. I just didn't know if water would damage the ovaries or not.
VoreLeader
lukejames
Been posting for a bit

Postby CGR-7 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:42 am

Are either of these pretty close to what you're lookin' for, Lukejames?

(Notice: both links are from an adult site; click at your own risk.)
http://xhamster.com/movies/1110542/sama ... ation.html
http://xhamster.com/movies/1151312/sexy ... ation.html
If I were to rule my own empire, I'd be the most benevolently ruthless tyrant ever!

A group of cats: a clowder or a glaring. A group of catgirls: an orgy.
CGR-7
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Doragon Shinzui » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:36 pm

Something important to note is that things don't go into the womb just about ever. The cervix does its job pretty well. For those vids (which are absolutely fantastic, don't get me wrong), her...inflation dildo is still in her vaginal canal.
Doragon Shinzui
Been posting for a bit

Postby olgith » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:16 pm

note that Samantha Luvcox has a very generous and well stretched vagina, it can fit an entire football and many other objects of large caliber. This known, a balloon in her box will definitely show due to its depth. All women have varying vaginal canal lengths just as many men have different penis lengths.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Return to Unbirth