Expriment Unbirth Story

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Expriment Unbirth Story

Postby kratox » Tue May 27, 2014 4:07 am

Code: Select all
“This is just a dream, IT is ONLY a dream”, you repeatedly scream in your head.  The beat of her heart and the snores of her slumber echoed throughout your fleshy prison. It all started out as just a innocent bet. She had only bet that you couldn’t fit your fist, but you gloated and proclaimed that you could fit your whole arm inside. Now here desperately racing against the clock. After she claimed your body as her own child she warned you of your 7 mins to escape before she drifted off to sleep rubbing her struggling belly. You screamed in vain begging to know what would happen after 7 mins, but all of your sounds were muffled beneath her covers. Your thoughts raced through your mind on what to do.
2 MINS:
You start to scream for help hoping maybe someone can hear you in her apartment, but your screams and cries are muffled underneath her covers. You kick and punch at the walls of your prison only for your punches to recoil back like a rubber band.  Soon your adrenaline builds and you make one good hard punch into the rubbery fleshy walls. You hear your capture make a noise. It seemed like you managed to cause some damage, but your hope is soon buried as your capture rolls onto her belly compressing you more into her womb.
1 MINS:
Calming down you soon realize the only way out is the way you came back in. You try to find your surroundings tossing around, and soon come to a hole. You quickly use both of your hands to try and pry open the exit. You soon manage to open it wide enough and quickly squeeze your way through, your heart pounding with joy for your freedom. Although you are less than halfway free from her womb, the walls outside of the womb are exceedingly constricted.
3 MINS:
After struggling down from her womb you finally manage to feel some cool air hit you. You start to ponder how can you tell the cops what happened, No one will believe this story. While you are pondering about your freedom you soon hit a white wall. Thinking it was only her panties you quickly push on the white material hopping to slip them off of her only for it to snap right back. Puzzled by what happened trying not to panic you begin to feel the material and soon realize these are not normal panties. It appears she took precautions and put on something extremely elastic. Using your hands you start to pull yourself out but the white barrier stops your movement and pushes you back in. It is then that you realize she has taped a diaper on extremely snug to prevent escape. Panicking you try again, as the bulge of your face is shown through the diaper. You hear her giggling in her sleep, and feel a sharp tug on your right left, as your forcefully dragged back into her womb like a wet noodle. Tears well up in y our eyes as your try grab on to something on the outside to pull yourself out. You soon feel like the rope in a game of tug of war as you are pulled back and forth. But the strain was too much for your arms and you soon find yourself tunneling back towards your new home. “NOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPHHH…..”, is all that is heard as your begin to kick more then you have before.
1 MIN:
As you are kicking trying to escape the exit seals shut permanently, as you kick at the hole, hoping that it was just an illusion. You soon realize the womb has become smaller then what it originally was. “PLEASE LET ME GO”, you scream as she snores loudly. “LET ME GO YOU….”, you say  as you punch the insides of her rubbery womb, but before you can finish you hear her wake up. “Aww you couldn’t escape” she teases. “Well I guess that means you can be mine forever”. The words are drilled into your head as you look shocked into space, but that fear is soon replaced with anger, but before you can make another punch though the wall of her womb grabs your right arm and fuses it firmly into place. As you try to get your arm free you do not notice the walls grabbing your legs. You try to scream for help one last time but soon the walls grow tighter and tighter cutting off your ability to speak. “I love this part”, she says as she stands up and stretches dooming you to your fate. The walls quickly snap to your body tightly constricting your movements. “Now I am going to go back to sleep while you regress to my permanent unborn child” she replies as you whimper and cry. Soon the age regression begins and her belly is the size of a pregnant 6 month woman.
kratox
Been posting for a bit

Re: Expriment Unbirth Story

Postby threk » Tue May 27, 2014 11:30 pm

Hmm, not a fan of age regression, (or fusion/absorption for that matter,) but I love the rest of the story. Any chance you could elaborate on it a bit? Maybe a prequel showing how the person got stuck in there in the first place?
threk
Participator

Return to Unbirth