Idea for an unbirth story

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Idea for an unbirth story

Postby UBFanDrake » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:43 pm

Ok so i was thinking Mrs Incredible aka Helen Parr or Elastigirl has the super ability to stretch her body to incredible lengths and widths then it got me thinking what if she was an unbirther, i dont know if a story or animation is based around this idea out there but posting it here to see what others think of the thought, she could turn into a super villain and start unbirthing everyone OR she could be looking back on ehr past in which she unbirthed people as a Supervillain either way as an unbirther it wouldnt be hard to find a way she could pull it off
UBFanDrake
Participator

Re: Idea for an unbirth story

Postby AlistairTenpenny » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:45 am

Holy shit dude, I guess I'm not the only one who thought she'd be perfect for that. Oh man, you know how fucking great that would be especially if it was made into a decent hentai? I mean none of those shitty drawn comics by people who are in a serious need for an art class, but like a decent fucking hentai comic. Even better would be a well animated or even perfect video of her unbirthing someone. ONly thing I found slightly similar was this pic once.
Attachments
Helen Parr partial unbirth Violet.png
AlistairTenpenny
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:57 pm

yeah Comics arnt my thing Stories or Animations are my sort but love the pic all the same
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Kblood » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Kblood
New to the forum

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Willing is kinda not my fave but stil ncie to see a story around this general idea thx for postign it
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby giggityman69 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:12 am

Here are my mediocre photo edits including some of Elastigirl. ^^;

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=19073&start=60
giggityman69
Participator

Postby AlistairTenpenny » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:00 am

Kblood wrote:http://aryion.com/g4/view/173311
Close?

Dude that is right up my alley, didn't know this existed thanks for the link :) Guess it's more my thing than Drake's because I'm all about the willing shit.
AlistairTenpenny
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth