My first UB story

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

My first UB story

Postby TheLustyArgonian » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:04 am

This story contains unbirth, semi-willing, orgasm, licking, and lions

You wake up in some kind of cave with a throbbing head. As the throbbing starts to leave, you here growling coming from the corner. You turn to see a family of lions gazing at you with a hungry look in there eyes. They start to fight over who will get to have you and after about 5 minutes the lioness mother seems to win the fight as the other lion and the cubs back away and she approaches. She grins and turns around and you are inches away from her small tight slit. You gaze at the dripping pussy in front of you as she stands there waiting. You realize she wants you to please her so you slowly run your tongue from the base of her vagina to the top of her anus. You decide to play with her cunny and start to play with the lips on the surface. You slowly slip tongue in a few centimeter and you feel the lioness shudder in pleasure. You tease her with your tongue as you lick up and down, in and out. Finally you plunge you tongue in all the way and she makes a funny yowling sound. She backs up and starts to squat forcing you to lay on your back as her beautiful rump sits on your face as you lap at her sweet pussy juices. She starts to push on your face as her slightly-bigger-than-before love hole engulfs your nose mouth and chin. You don't really mind because she stops pushing and starts tugging at your pants. She purrs with success as all your clothes come off easily. You are surprised at how hard you are as the lioness starts to gently stroke your member with her tongue. You start to press your face forward which earns some extra purrs from the large cat that vibrate around your throbbing cock a she starts to pull it into her throat. You continue to press your face into her tight confines. You are in to about your jaw which surprises you because of her small size when you started. Suddenly, she shove her hips down right as you peaked in your climax, causing your head to be completely engulfed by her tight cunny. You can feel her purring louder on your starting to re harden cock as she starts clenching her powerful pussy muscles causing your head to be pulled deeper. You are now up to you shoulders and starting to panic. Some how her small vagina had engulfed his shoulders and were working themselves down his torso. You were starting to get scared but couldn't concentrate on the amazing blow job that was still happening after 3 orgasms. She suddenly let go of your wet and gooey penis as he realize her vagina lips were passed your belly button. You kicked and struggled to free yourself which made the lioness moan and purr louder, as if to mock your pathetic attempts to get free. She had just reached your wet, dripping, limp cock. As it started to be pulled in it started to harden again. Then, something slimy and warm started rubbing your feet. You realized the cubs must have wandered back to their mother as she devoured your human self. They lick your feet relentlessly even though there mother continue to relentlessly suck you in at a slow and deliberate rate. By now you are in passed the knees and had no hope of escaping. You start to re climax as the continuous rubbing against the slick tunnels walls pushe you to climax. You cum harder than I ever have. After the effects of the orgasm had worn off you realized that only ankles remained free from the warm wet confines of the pussies pussy. I could feel the lips slowly inch over skin as she squeezed past ankles and on to feet. You wiggle and squirm as much as possible but to no avail. Only the last 3 inches of feet remained outside, still being slurped by the young cubs. Giving up, you and succumbed to fate as your feet were pulled in and the the only thing connecting you to the rest of the world were toes. Slowly, one by one they were pulled in and you were sealed in.

End of part 1. I have an idea of for part 2 but I will hold off on it for now. Please comment telling me if you like the story and if I should make part 2.
Last edited by TheLustyArgonian on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheLustyArgonian
New to the forum

Re: My first UB story

Postby TheLustyArgonian » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:08 am

How do I get this in the gallery?
TheLustyArgonian
New to the forum

Postby Squirelly » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:46 am

PM Eka asking for one.
Squirelly
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:01 pm

I read this story but it got kinda bothersome as you switched from 3rd person to 1st person view which kinda threw me off, i prefer storys use one view throughout but thats just me
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby TheLustyArgonian » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:19 pm

Thanks for telling me I think I fixed it but I might switch perspectives for part 2 to experiment in styles
TheLustyArgonian
New to the forum

Postby ElviraTepes » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:20 am

there needs to be more to this. :D Needs some editing due to pov change but its good.
ElviraTepes
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth