Unwilling Unbirther?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unwilling Unbirther?

Postby dragon_champion7 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:58 am

Anyone read any UB stories where the pred is unwilling, like the prey is using their body for something like rebirth or a place to hide?
dragon_champion7
New to the forum

Re: Unwilling Unbirther?

Postby Sherman2 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:18 pm

Yeah, Nitro Titan has done a few things with that. He made a comic called "Reversed Roles" depicting exactly what you're talking about
Sherman2
New to the forum

Postby dragonfred » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:58 pm

CooperMan901 wrote:Yeah, Nitro Titan has done a few things with that. He made a comic called "Reversed Roles" depicting exactly what you're talking about

have like to it or gallery ? XD sounds interesting
dragonfred
Been posting for a bit

Postby CGR-7 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:32 am

dragonfred wrote:
CooperMan901 wrote:Yeah, Nitro Titan has done a few things with that. He made a comic called "Reversed Roles" depicting exactly what you're talking about

have like to it or gallery ? XD sounds interesting

Here ya go. :)
http://aryion.com/g4/view/175709
If I were to rule my own empire, I'd be the most benevolently ruthless tyrant ever!

A group of cats: a clowder or a glaring. A group of catgirls: an orgy.
CGR-7
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Feeder » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:01 am

I did a story once where a girl we being tortured by UB. The prey item was a large worm like parasite that fed by leaching blood and other fluids from larger animals. The girl was strapped to a table and the worm was pushed into her open pussy, for awhile it was pleasurable thanks to its slimy skin but once it began to feed she couldn't stop screaming.
Feeder
Participator

Postby rileyquinn » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:35 am

so wheres the story feeder? sounds yummy
rileyquinn
New to the forum

Postby usabuster » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:49 pm

usabuster
New to the forum

Postby Squirelly » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:10 am

http://aryion.com/g4/search.php?q=&tags ... =&to_date=

There's one that I seem to have misplaced where a wolf lady was being interviewed as a famous pred and was given a surprise unbirthee on camera.
Squirelly
Participator

Postby warioeagle » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:16 pm

Squirelly wrote:There's one that I seem to have misplaced where a wolf lady was being interviewed as a famous pred and was given a surprise unbirthee on camera.

Tht sounds interesting. There's a story I linked in your Unbirth story thread that's kinda similar, but it was a human girl unbirthing dogs. I do know a few stories that suit the topic, but I can't find the links anymore and I don't know if I'm allowed to post someone else's work without permission or not. The stories were on Writing.com and the author's account is gone from there now.
warioeagle
???

Postby Radijs » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:58 pm

Better to beg for forgiveness then ask permission I'd say. Just don't pass it off as if it was your own work.
Radijs
---

Postby warioeagle » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:10 pm

I found a site with some stories still linked. I'll give a brief description and what to expect as far as UB goes for the ones I know about. Some are more insertion than unbirth, but it's still unwilling pred, so I thought I'd list it just in case.
Site: https://sites.google.com/site/octahound/
Title: Keg Party
Description: Some boys need to hide a keg and their drunk minds come up with a crazy idea once they see a passed out girl.
Contains: UB/insertion F/beer keg

Title: SmallvilleMM
Description: The three main girls wake up bound and at the mercy of a computer running a strange test.
Contains: UB F/cats, F/dogs, F/horses

Title: Maintain your appliances
Description: Husband gets angry at wife for breaking the washing machine and decides to make her the replacement.
Contains: UB/insertion F/clothes

Author: Octahound
Title: Doesn't have one, was part of an interactive. Only one path, so it's basically its own story.
Description: Ashley wants to share her secrets of being young and beautiful with Mary-Kate.
Contains: UB F/dogs and F/F. Only F/dogs is unwilling pred.

Mary-Kate’s eyes flutter, her head pounds, and the taste of copper coats her mouth. She hears “don’t worry sister, the chloroform will ware off” as hear blurry vision focuses on the image of her sister. She quickly realizes that she is strapped to a table, completely naked. She growls “Ashley you better unite me this instant!” Ashley just smiles and walks to her sisters side, and begins running her hands through her sisters hair. “But sis, I’ve wronged you, I’ve watched you struggle with stress and your weight while I’ve kept the secret to beauty and happiness to myself, and now going to make up for my selfishness.” Ashley then continues to explain that what Mary-Kate is about to experience will not only give her pleasure beyond her greatest desires, but keep her looking fit, young, and beautiful.

Mary-Kate just stares blankly at Ashley until Ashley reaches below the table and returns with a puppy. Mary-Kate’s eyes bulge and she screams “you’re not going to kill it are you?” Ashley just laughs and says “oh god no, nothing so drastic, he’s just going to keep you company for a while.” Mary-Kate’s eyes can only watch as Ashley lowers the puppy between her sisters’ legs. Mary-Kate cries out as Ashley begins to work the puppy’s snout into her pussy lips. Mary-Kate’s pussy stretches wider and wider as Ashley works inch by inch of the puppy inside her sister. After what seems like an eternity Ashley’s inward progression stops as the puppy and half of Ashley’s arm are inside Mary-Kate’s womb. Ashley’s arm slides out and Mary-Kate begins to think it’s over when she feels another warm snout at her cunt. By the time the second puppy is completely inside Mary-Kate is basically gone, she is just lying there with her eyes rolled back into her head and drool rolling out the corner of her mouth. Ashley continues her work and inserts a third, then fourth, and then fifth puppy into her sisters dripping wet pussy. Mary-Kate’s belly is now bulging outward with squirming puppies.

Ashley then hears Mary-Kate weakly calling her name and rushes to her side. Mary-Kate smiles at her sister and asks “is it done?” and Ashley responds “yes they are safely within you” and Mary-Kate whispers “I can feel them inside me moving and squirming and thank you” before raising her head with the last bit of energy she had and kisses her sister right on the lips. Ashley is stunned for a moment but then returns the kiss and continues it as she releases the bonds. Mary-Kate calls for Ashley again as Ashley releases the last bond. Ashley comes forward and Mary-Kate says “I’ve got to know, I’ve got to know what it feels like for them” as she rubs her belly. Ashley’s eyes bulge “you want me to… to you… I cant, there’s no way, and it’s not possible.” Mary-Kate then responds “I just want to be close to you again, please, didn’t you say you owed me!” Ashley just stares at her sisters big puppy dog eyes before smiling a concerned, but loving smile, before climbing onto the table above her sisters’ head.

Ashley asks “are you sure you want me to try this” and Mary-Kate just nods. Ashley places her hands on the sides of her sisters’ head and begins to work it into her already wet pussy. Ashley moaned but kept her composure as Mary-Kate’s head made its way in. Ashley wasn’t strong enough for the shoulders and she new it and apparently so did Mary-Kate because out of nowhere Mary-Kate just pushed of as hard as she could with her feet forcing Ashley’s pussy to stretch to accommodate her. Ashley had fallen back and was just holding on, trying to stay conscious and on the table. She told Mary-Kate not to push because she wanted to try by herself. Mary-Kate giggled as she started to slide into her sisters’ womb. Ashley’s pussy stretched even more to accept Mary-Kate’s swollen belly and Ashley was just thankful that she hadn’t inserted more puppies into Mary-Kate. After her pussy lips covered Mary-Kate’s hips, Ashley just relaxed and allowed her sister to pull her own legs into Ashley’s swollen womb. Ashley just lied there for a while on her side moaning every time Mary-Kate shifted within her. Ashley finally asked “how long before you are going to come out?” and Mary-Kate responded with “I’m not sure, maybe never, I love being so close to you” and Ashley just rolled her eyes at her sisters response as she rubbed her swollen belly.
warioeagle
???

Postby Travis_Hackett » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:48 pm

This looks like a pretty unwilling Pikachu.

http://i.imgur.com/gpW76Vx.png
Travis_Hackett
Heavy user

Postby Throat_Wolf » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:02 pm

Here's an unwilling-unbirth story I've rather enjoyed:

http://aryion.com/g4/view/59622
If you write or draw vore where the prey lives (or is reincarnated/merged/cloned/etc.), please add the "non-fatal" tag to it!

And if you like non-fatal vore & unbirthing, please check out my gallery.

Follow me on Twitter!
Throat_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth