Feed my Kitteh[update 4.25.15/nudity/unbirth/vaginal vore]

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Feed my Kitteh[goddess/nudity/sexual/vaginal vore]

Postby saber25 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:37 am

mouseyman wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:This is amazing as is now imagine if that was an animation and not ppicturres damnnnn

Hahahahahaha... THAT would be a full time job for sure. Seconds of animation takes HOURS to put together...and the rendering gets even more ridiculous XD

I wouldn't mind it..but it doesn't pay the bills. I may try a few short things based on the series. I'll let you know if I do make anything. Still trying to get this epilogue idea going, but it's not cooperating atm.

Thanks for all the kind words! I knew my tribe would appreciate it most. ^^;

im sure that there are quite a few individuals who would be willing to pay for an animation. all you would really have to do to find some is do what the main commissioners do and tag it as unbirth and somehow tell everyone you would be willing to construct it as long as it was financially funded
saber25
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouseyman » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:55 pm

saber25 wrote:
im sure that there are quite a few individuals who would be willing to pay for an animation. all you would really have to do to find some is do what the main commissioners do and tag it as unbirth and somehow tell everyone you would be willing to construct it as long as it was financially funded

I don't doubt it. But I'm not quite ready to quit my regional supervisor position and take up gts/unbirth pR0n full time :lol:

I also like the idea of providing this free for now..because our tribe is underserved. I'm just happy to share it. also Hope other people more talented with more free time than myself will jump on this train and start making and posting stuff...the possibilities with daz3d for our scene are pretty amazing.
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouseyman » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Made this one shot just for you guys! Stay tuned for part 2.
Attachments
inside.png
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacquelope » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:14 pm

mouseyman wrote:
saber25 wrote:

I don't doubt it. But I'm not quite ready to quit my regional supervisor position and take up gts/unbirth pR0n full time :lol:

I also like the idea of providing this free for now..because our tribe is underserved. I'm just happy to share it. also Hope other people more talented with more free time than myself will jump on this train and start making and posting stuff...the possibilities with daz3d for our scene are pretty amazing.

Where are some good tutorials on how to do this with daz? I can't even get STARTED creating a character in Daz, much less do poses, etc. I'd love to produce stills like this!
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby mouseyman » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Jacquelope wrote:Where are some good tutorials on how to do this with daz? I can't even get STARTED creating a character in Daz, much less do poses, etc. I'd love to produce stills like this!

You can download daz3d directly from the website for free, and it comes with tutorials built right in, plus F L A G G has a greet light set up he posted in the cgi sub forum under this one. Go grab daz and just follow the step by steps till you feel at ease with it. XD
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Exdeath27 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:32 pm

Excellent work how long did t take you to finish all of these?
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby mouseyman » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:14 am

Well, start to finish was over a month, but there was a week or two hiatus in the middle when my computer was stolen with all the files and I had to move to my wifes rig and start everything over from scratch. I'm debating now whether to part 2 on her rig or wait till i get my own machine again. XD
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby acejt » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:22 am

im gonna go pray that i can be that guy now while i try to comprehend how good your 3D modelling skills are and how good of an artist you are *-*
life is a game. lets see who gets the highscore
acejt
Been posting for a bit

Postby mouseyman » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:29 am

I've been doing a part 2 to this for a while at Giantess city, but it hasn't quite gotten to the unbirth goodness yet so I haven't posted it over here. BUT..as a celebration of the new PC and its power I decided to a little flashback to one of Kitteh's earlier prey for a nice, slow, take your time and reaaaally get in there kind of set. This one will go all the way, so stay tuned. Will post more tomorrow XD

Hope you like!
Attachments
flashback1.png
flashback2.png
flashback3.png
flashback4.png
flashback5.png
flashback6.png
flashback7.png
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Re: Feed my Kitteh[update 4.11.15/nudity/sexual/vaginal vore

Postby mouseyman » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:16 am

Further in we go....

and deeper still, we will plunge XD
Attachments
flashback8.png
flashback9.png
flashback10.png
flashback11.png
flashback12b.png
flashback13.png
flashback14.png
flashback15.png
flashback16.png
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Re: Feed my Kitteh[update 4.12.15/nudity/unbirth/vaginal vor

Postby Exdeath27 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:48 am

The wait for a new update was totally worth it!! :)
Exdeath27
Participator

Re: Feed my Kitteh[update 4.12.15/nudity/unbirth/vaginal vor

Postby mouseyman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:25 am

Bigger is better...

to NOM you with XD
Attachments
flashback17.png
flashback18.png
flashback19.png
flashback20.png
flashback21.png
flashback22.png
flashback23.png
flashback24.png
flashback25.png
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Re: Feed my Kitteh[update 4.13.15/nudity/unbirth/vaginal vor

Postby mouseyman » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:40 pm

mmm..yeah. that's the ticket. :D
Attachments
flashback26.png
flashback27.png
flashback28d.png
flashback28e.png
flashback29.png
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Re: Feed my Kitteh[update 4.15.15/nudity/unbirth/vaginal vor

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:02 am

Wonderful! I love how she is stretching over him, and seemingly getting bigger as she takes him in. Would you mind if I tried making a gif out of these?
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mouseyman » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:53 pm

Not at all, but you may want to wait till the flashback series is finished XD also, spent 12 hrs today rendering a nice little loop animation that I will be posting. I don't know if it's Tsoni standards..but it made me tingle XD
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby joeburp22181 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:36 pm

Very nice!
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Jacquelope » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:54 am

Ever clicked the like button on something only to find that the site is lagged and then you see a timeout and you're all frustrated and you keep trying over and over again to register your like of something truly breathtakingly awesome?

Now imagine that something truly breathtakingly awesome and there's no like button.

aaaaaaaah mouseyman please make a gallery so I can mash the fave button like I'm trying to escape the frog beast in Resident Evil and stuff! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby mouseyman » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:22 pm

Jacquelope wrote:Ever clicked the like button on something only to find that the site is lagged and then you see a timeout and you're all frustrated and you keep trying over and over again to register your like of something truly breathtakingly awesome?

Now imagine that something truly breathtakingly awesome and there's no like button.

aaaaaaaah mouseyman please make a gallery so I can mash the fave button like I'm trying to escape the frog beast in Resident Evil and stuff! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gallery requested, good sir. and thanks for the kind comments.

as reward, here is moar for joo.
Attachments
flashback30.png
flashback31.png
flashback32.png
flashback33.png
flashback34.png
flashback35.png
flashback37.png
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:55 pm

mouseyman wrote:Not at all, but you may want to wait till the flashback series is finished XD also, spent 12 hrs today rendering a nice little loop animation that I will be posting. I don't know if it's Tsoni standards..but it made me tingle XD

post it up here man, don't be shy, i'll let you in on a little secret? Tsoni in the SFM (source filmmaker is what he uses...i would know) world is average animation quality, maybe a little above on some pieces, but hardly anything to be afraid of not measuring up to. If you're really worried about if the animation is good quality or not you can send it my way and i'll take a gander. You can look at my gallery and see i know what i'm doing (honestly i could do about 3x better...i'm just lazy) and while i don't use programs like Blender or 3DSmax (yet) i know a lot about the animation process so i could always offer some pointers.

your stuff is pretty damn good so far, unleash the beast!!!
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mouseyman » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Posted to the vidya gallery thur night. but they still haven't released it. I'll link from here when they do. Glad you like the stuffs XD
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth