UB as masturbation?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

UB as masturbation?

Postby Feeder » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:07 am

Has anyone ever thought about it? A predator takes a small prey, i would think something soft and slimy like snake or a slug, and pushes it into their vagina. It wiggles around, trying to escape and drives the predator to climax, at which point the predator takes it out and puts it back in its cage or something.
Feeder
Participator

Re: UB as masturbation?

Postby Cryptrat » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:06 pm

I think everyone who has ever played UB, has played up that aspect of it.
Cryptrat
---

Postby 4ofSwords » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Yup! I think in some other communities, this goes by 'insertion' rather than 'unbirth'.
4ofSwords
???

Postby DethXev » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:57 pm

I tend to do this with micros as they don't make very satisfying meals for me. ^^;
I want you more when you're afraid of me...
DethXev
Participator

Postby PocketJabari » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:25 pm

pretty much my favorite thing to rp, with myself being the small prey of course x3
PocketJabari
Somewhat familiar

Postby Minininja » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:02 am

and Pocket Mouse does it well. You're awesome bro! I am a big fan
Minininja
Participator

Postby JadeThePanda » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:44 pm

Pretty much how I tend to rp it.
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Return to Unbirth