Evangelion: Absorption and Unbirth

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Evangelion: Absorption and Unbirth

Postby Orchestration » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:41 am

I was using K-Kisekae and got a little carried away and ended up making this animation, featuring Rei and Asuka from Eva. The original is 1920x1080 but I needed to shrink it as the file was too big.

I hope you enjoy it.

Edit: The preview image seems to mess up but if you open it, it should be ok.
Attachments
Rei_2_Absorb_Complete_Small.gif
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Re: Evangelion: Absorption and Unbirth

Postby ublover1 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:05 am

i love this its awesome!!
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:23 am

Bit choppy, but awesome.
Primarily a Cell vore writer, but not focused on such.

Now then, what to do with my latest idea...
TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby Critchett » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:19 am

I love it! Feel free to get carried away with animations like this all you like!
Critchett
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrimsonShadow » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:30 pm

Nice. I'm a little confused as to how Rei got such a large belly and later such large boobs if Asuka was so small, but that doesn't take away from the sexiness :D
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orchestration » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:09 pm

Glad to know you all like it.

Oh yes, it is a little choppy but then K-Kisekae was never intended to make animations, I was just fucking around and got a little carried away as I said. So I found out how to make .gifs and chucked this together for others to enjoy! XD

Some stuff is harder to do like going from standing to sitting as there is no real "in-between" type animation, so it defiantly jumps a bit in those areas, also changing the camera zoom is a bit of a pain to, I had to go back and try and adjust some stuff at one point and just couldn't get it in quite the right place, it still bugs me! ><

I was hoping to add some more stuff to it but in some cases couldn't quite get it to work. Some stuff I thought about having:

I thought about having Shinji there and once they had gotten changed they would ask him to go get an ice cream.
Rei doing some sort of activity whilst Asuka was trapped in her belly, maybe showing off a little for people.
Once Asuka was absorbed having Rei sunbathe and get a bit of a tan, just to help emphasize that Asuka is gone and is never coming back. She could then show off, showing her new boobs and tan lines to Shinji. Unfortunately none of the tan lines match up with her bikini and having her laying down doesn't look very good. :(
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Do one where it's a more proper absorption (traits of both afterwards in a forced-fusion style) then the flirting with Shinji.

And possibly going on to absorb Misato and Ritsuko. If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing! Hell, it can be a comic instead of a .gif.

TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby Orchestration » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:46 pm

I thought about something similar but wasn't quite sure what a fused Rei+Asuka would look like. They have blue and red hair and red and blue eyes, so they would end up with purple hair and eyes (unless I went with heterochromia eyes). They would be taller and have bigger boobs, I figured they would end up looking a lot like Misato.

I also thought about having Shinji absorbed and Rei growing a penis.

Also I just like the idea of Rei being a bit of an exhibitionist and having no problem at all with being nude in public and enjoying showing off her body to everyone.
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:53 pm

Honestly? I see it being noticeable that her eyes have two 'rings' of color. Or Heterochromatic eyes with the iris being the other's color.

Hair is easy: natural stripes. With Asuka's pigtails and Rei's bobcut.

TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby Orchestration » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:51 pm

I am not 100% but maybe something like this? I don't think I can do that with the hair unfortunately. The hair is split into different sections, like fringe and back which can be separate colors but I can't give the fringe it self different colors.
Attachments
Group_Test.png
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:03 pm

Pretty close to that, yeah.

And yeah, that DOES look like Misato.

This program looks fun. How hard is it to learn?

TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby Orchestration » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:19 pm

I tried to make her not look too much like Misato, I gave her lighter purple hair and made it a bit more curly.

It is not really a program, just basically character dress up 'game' with some basic lewd interactions and animations. It didn't take me too long to get the gist of it. Just yahoo "K-Kisekae" to find it, it should be the first result with all the Japanese text, for some reason google doesn't come up with it (for me). I would post a link but I am not sure what the linking rules here are.

One of the biggest pains was actually taking each picture, it seems to only save fairly low resolution files, so what I did was enter full screen, told it to hide the edit panel and just hit print screen and saved the images with paint as .png

If you want to make an animation you will need a separate program that can compile the images and make .gifs
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby LinkHelios » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:15 pm

code please
LinkHelios
New to the forum

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:30 pm

LinkHelios wrote:code please
Or a comic of it. Either way, more!

TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby Orchestration » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:29 am

I have started reworking it, made the characters look a little more like they do in the anime and some more interactions between them, so there are a lot more frames. There will be 2 endings, it will start off the same and then diverge at a certain point, 1 ending in fusion and 1 in absorption. Right now I have 150 frames, I have completed the first half and am working on the absorption ending. Sorry you will have to wait a little longer for the fusion ending! ;p
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:33 pm

Given that the difference between Absorption and Fusion is the willingness of a partner, I'm officially curious if the A ending is the current on and the F ending is the one I suggested where they step into each other and fuse

TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby Orchestration » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:39 am

OK first one is finished. Again need to shrink the image to upload it, you really lose some of the quality, it is a shame. :(
Attachments
Rei_2_Complete_Absorb_Med.gif
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrimsonShadow » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:23 am

You're pretty good at this :) (or at least, pretty patient with it)
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:57 am

That was hilarious.

Kinda approve of Voyeur Pervert absorber Rei.

TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby Orchestration » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:44 am

All right! The fusion is complete and I am only uploading the second 1/2. So this time it is a full scale image! :D It starts off just as Shinji went to get the second ice cream.
Attachments
Rei_2_Fuse.gif
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Unbirth